剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
According to Rebecca, the husband had a temper.
她认为老婆发现了他俩的事
She thinks the wife found out about them,
去跟他对峙 然后他想办法
confronted him, and then he figured out a way
把杀入罪名栽赃给丽贝卡 对了 她很有钱
to pin the killing on Rebecca- - who's loaded, by the way.
她爸在中♥央♥山谷
Her father made a shit- ton developing
开♥发♥了不少地方
in the Central Valley.
那你的策略是什么 -我的策略是把卷宗拿给你
So what's your strategy? - My strategy's to get you the case file.
你来告诉我我应该用什么策略
Then you tell me what my strategy is.
怎么样
How's that?
挺好的 我瞅眼吧
That sounds great I'll take a look.
很好 很期待跟传说中的男人合作
Great. Hyped to be working with the man, the myth.
还有
And, um
我很期待听到那个故事
I'm looking forward to hearing the story.
什么故事 -你做的事
What story? - What you did.
以及手法 真实版本
And how. The real one.
欠他们的债你还了
I mean, they took their pound of flesh.
你付出代价了
You paid the piper.
你不用张扬 甚至都不用公开
You don't have to go wide, or even public,
但你用不着再装了
but you don't have to pretend anymore.
起码不用跟我装了
At least not with me,
我不是装 我真没杀那个女的
I'm not pretending. I didn't kill that woman.
是 你肯定是没杀了
Of course. Of course you didn't.
因为我们还不是很了解彼此嘛
Because we don't know each other well enough yet.
来日方长
But we will.
早晚你会跟我说的 你憋不住的
So eventually you'll tell me. You won't be able to help it.
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
他说“你看啊”
He said, "You know, well,
很明显她是从房♥顶摔下来的
obviously she fell off the roof"
我说“她从房♥顶摔下来 要她是被人“
I say She fell off the roof. What if she was thrown
从房♥顶扔下来的呢”他就说
off the roof? "He goes,
没有证据说明她是被扔的呀
"Well, I got nothing to indicate that. "
靠
Shit. Fuck.
以前我特讨厌
You know, I used to hate- -
从那种人手里拿到份报告
You get a report from a guy like that,
就都是什么签字人对于
and it's all, you know, "the undersigned conversed
前面提到的所有内容有争议
with the oversigned about the fuckin' aforementioned. "
这他妈是要干嘛 -就是说呢
What the fuck are we doing? - Exactly.
你的好了先生 -谢谢
Here you go, sir- Oh, hey. Thank you.
这是你的
That's you.
谢谢 -客气
Thank you. Yeah.
是啊 写那堆废话
Yeah, write- write the shit
就跟到时候跟陪审团面前读的时候
so that when you read it in front of a jury,
他们就能听明白一样
they can understand the shit.
谢谢 还有等你被调走之后
Thank you. And so after you get transferred,
后面接手你案子的人
the guy who picks up your fucking case
去查案的人 也能看明白一样
elp and has to work it, he can understand the shit.
就是 -我跟你说
Yeah. You know?
涉案房♥屋目前无人居住
"The premises in question were presently unoccupied. "
就直说家里没人不就得了吗 -他没在家
So...Just say nobσdy was home, "He wasnthome. "
你不是跟我说的一点半么
Thought you told me 1: 30.
是 -他是这么说的
I did, He did
可我饿的时候就直接开吃了
but when I'm hungry, I eat.
进展如何啊
So how's it going?
看你表情我就知道
I can tell by your face
你这是明知故问
you already know the answer to that question.
抱歉啊
Sorry.
道什么歉 你都这么确定我就是凶手了
Why? If you're so sure I'm the guy?
是 可你觉得自己不是啊
Yeah, but you don't think you're the guy,
所以肯定打击挺大的 我是这么认为的
so it must have been a gut punch, considering.
你会上诉不 -我都跟你说了他不会
You gonna appeal? - I told you he isn't.
是 我知道你说了 但感觉
Yeah, I I know you did, but itjust seems like
一个说白己不是凶手的人就是会上诉
something a guy who says he's not the guy woulcl dlo.
不是凶手的那位就是他妈的累了 好吧
The guy who's not really the guy is fucking tired, okay?
是很累 对吧
EARL: Mm hmm. It's tiring, isn't it?
一天到晚想着谋杀和谋杀原因
Thinking about people killing other people and why.
下个问题 在所有你找到的其他
Next question. So, out of all the alternates
嫌疑人中 你认为会是谁
that you guys have found, who you think it is?
嫌疑人中你认为会是谁
that you guys have found, who you think it is?
在我看来毒贩医生是最合理的答案
Drug dealer doctor makes the most sense to me.
就是跟他共事或者他上线
You know somebody he's working with gr working for.
跟他们说她说了什么
Told em what she said.
那帮人跟他说不能留她 诸如此类
They told him she's gotta go. Bibbity- boppity- boo.
你怎么看到我申请的
How did you read my application?
看来你是已经提交申请了啊挺好
Well you filed it with the court, cool guy.
档案室帮我调出来的
The records room pulled it for me.
怎么 我自己的案子我关注一下
What you're surprised that I'm motivated
你很惊讶吗 -不是
by my own fucking case? - DAN: No.
我就是不明白
I'mjust confused,
你都这么确定是我♥干♥的了 -他并不确定
since you're so sure I did it. - Which he didn't.
因为他很确定不是你干的 -没错
Except he's so sure that you didn't do it- Yeah.
但要他没说错 -我就是没错
And if he's right Which Iam,
要他没说错 我想自己
which he isn't, Iwant to be there
亲自查出来
to see it for myself.
那现在要怎样 你们开个面包车满世界逛
So what happens now? You guys drive around
要解开谜团吗
in a van solving mysteries?
不是所有谜团
No not mysteries
只是一个谜团
A mystery.
谁杀了亚历克斯·福里斯特
Who killed Alex Forrest?
你
: You did.
但没错
But yeah.
他说他还没决定
BETH: He said he hadn't decided
对但他只是在聊
Uh, yeah, but he was just talking about how long
对但他只是在聊
Uh, yeah, but he was just talking about how long
这个过程要多久差不多得一年
that process would be, you know, like- like a year.
还有就是真到了最后一步
And how at the end of it he was
他还挺确定答案也会驳回
pretty much already sure that the answer would be no.
那千嘛还要费这个事儿呢
So why bother?
是呀 感觉就是这意思
ELLEN: Yeah that's what it seemed like
怎么了 -没事
What? - Nothing.
就是 不管你在那边干什么
It's just, whatever you're up to over there,
在我这儿感觉就有点
it feels a little bit to me
像是战术跟战略
like the difference between
的区别 仅此而已
tactics and strategy, that's all.
仅此而已是吧
Oh, that's all, is it?
就是说他放弃了是吗
So he s done then?
他就这么
He's just gonna
放手了
let it all go?
是的吧
ELLEN: Guess so
不过你不是认为
But, I mean, isn't that what you thought
他从一开始就该这样做么
that he should do to begin with?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是没想过他真会这么千
Ijust never thought he would
战略是你的大目标
Strategy is your broad spectrum goal.
战术是为了达到战略目标而采取的
Tactics are your short- term steps you take to achieve
短期步骤
your strategic goal.
他是怎么在迈克妈妈车♥库♥里做饭的
How does he cook in Mike's mom's garage?
还是说一直点外卖♥♥
Or is it just takeout?
那边有个小厨房♥
ELLEN: Uh, there's a kitchenette.
但应该是迈克负责他俩的饭
But I think Mike cooks for both of them.
你是说他在炸薯球上
By which you mean he melts cheese
融化奶酪是么 -有什么问题么
on top of Tater Tots? And the problem with that would be what?
等下
So hang on.
我琢磨一下
Let me just understand this.
我一直保留梅花8因为
Me hanging onto the eight of clubs because
我知道你等这张牌 这是战术
I knew that you were waiting for it was tactical,
不是战略
not strategic?
抓住了 还是说两者皆有
Gin. Or was it maybe both?
你这是 007里的反派吗
ARTHUR: What are you like, some type of Bond villain?
要不要邀请他过来
Should we have him over
吃顿饭或者干点具他的
to eat or something?
还是说那样就太怪了
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表