剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
我
I.
援引了《城市妓院法》
invoked the city brothel law,
这样我们三个就成了
which then made all three of our tenancies
非法群租了 因为法律禁止三个以上
illegal technically because you can't have four persons
没有血缘关系的人同住一套房♥屋
living under the same roof, unrelated persons.
你从法学院退学了
You dropped out of law school?
你不是说你毕业了吗
I thought you said you graduated.
我说过吗 所以呢 你都没上过法学院
Did I? So? I mean, you didn't even go.
我知道
I know.
我不是说我在乎 -很好
I'm not saying I care. Good.
你为什么要在意呢
Because why would you care?
本就不关你的事
It's, like, none of your business.
确实不关我事
It really isn't.
我妈妈至今想不明白
My mother still doesn't understand
我都不是律师
how they let me work in Legal Aid
怎么会找到法律援助部的工作
even though I'm not a lawyer.
她也不知道职员是干嘛的
She also doesn't know what a clerk does.
但因为我是个职员
But because I'm a clerk,
她就认为这种职位一定很傻
she assumes it must be something stupid.
维修人员一个月来都在
And maintenance had been screwing around with whatever
瞎折腾楼梯口墙的电器问题
electrical problem above the wall in the landing,
我以为他们能发现防火门也坏了
for like a month, so I thought they would notice
把它修好的 不过
the fire door was broken and fix it, but...
其实想想 我都不知道
I mean, in retrospect, I don't even know
自己在担心什么
what I was worried about.
不管怎样
Anyway, uh
这景色真棒 对吧
How great is that, right?
好像回到了
For returning to like
某种精神重置
mental factory settings.
在这里一览众山小
It's so much from up here.
万物映入眼帘
You can see so much of it all at once.
让你意识到
It makes you realize
不管什么烦心事
whatever's bothering you,
你都能利落放手
you just have to let it go.
亚历克斯
Alex?
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, hi, hon.
我才刚看到你的留言
I just got your note.
我不在家
I wasn't here.
我去看我在巴列霍的女儿了
I was visiting my daughter, the one in Vallejo.
我不需要知道你去了哪儿
I don't need to know where you were.
一会儿一起吃晚餐吧
Hey. How about dinner later?
我知道你喜欢玉米饼
I know you love enchiladas.
我正要去趟市场
And I'm on my way to the market.
好吧
Okay
你还好吗
But...are you all right, though?
你留言说你想谈谈
Your note said you wanted to talk.
你想谈什么 现在解决了吗
Did whatever it was work itself out?
乔安妮马上要生了
You know, Joanne is in her third trimester,
她还带着个三岁小孩
with a toddler,
所以她让我过去帮她
so when she calls for reinforcements,
当妈的必须随叫随到
Mom has to answer.
但是
But I'm
真抱歉 在你需要我时我不在
really sorry I wasn't here if you needed me.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care what you are.
我也不在乎你
I don't care about you.
完全不在乎
At all.
好的 然后再加两茶匙
CLAY: Okay, and then it's gonna be two other teaspoons
的芝麻
of sesame seeds.
等等 这还没加完呢
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's- You're not done.
食谱上说要两片丁香
Well, the recipe says two cloves.
2个 对我来说就是8个
Yeah, two. That means like eight for me.
上面说要剁碎 这
And it says to mince it. This is
我都不知道你这是什么
I don't even know what this is.
剁碎 是切成很小的碎片
Mincing is small...It's like little, tiny pieces.
哦 -对 看到没
Oh. Yeah. See?
要比这个小很多
Way smaller than that.
好的 -好吗
Okay. Okay?
顺便说下 我不用茶匙取香料
And I don't do measured teaspoons, by the way.
我喜欢用勺子舀
Spices, I just like scoop it.
辣椒也不例外 直接舀进去嘛
Like, even the cayenne. Just, you scoop it.
既然要调味 干嘛那么扭扭捏捏
If you're gonna season something, you season it, right?
你需要体会到活着的感觉
You got to remind yourself that you're alive.
别这幅表情 别
Don't make that face. Don't.
我知道你会说不喜欢吃辣
I know that you You say you don't like spicy things,
我知道你喜欢 还记得
I know that you do. Remember the- the...
那次的泰式牛肉咖喱吗
curry, the Thai beef curry thing?
我只记得脸上能出气的地方都炸了
I remember all the openings in my face exploding.
很好
Okay, well, good.
这就是吃辣的目的
Because that's kind of the point.
♪她呼喊着你的名字♪
♪She cries your name♪
你还记得我们吃泰国菜那晚
Do you remember what else happened
发生了什么吗
the night we got the Thai food?
我记得
I men.
我记得你故意对当时的情况
I remember how you don't say anything
不以为然 只字不提
about anything when it's supposedly actually happening.
因为你喜欢让它慢慢发酵 用一种
Because you like to stew and then twist it around
猝不及防的方式重新提起
and then blindside me with all the crazy shit
分♥析♥我说过什么 做过什么
that I apparently said and did, which I guess
我猜你现在就要这样做了 所以
we're about to do right now, so.
亚历克斯 -来吧
Alex. go for it.
怎么 怎么了 我猜猜
What? What? Let me guess.
我让你想起了从小的
It reminds you of growing up in your house
生长环境 对吗
when you were a kid, right?
我从没这么说过
I've never said that.
好吧 你是没明确这么说过 但是
Okay, fine, you haven't used those exact words, but y...
不过 也许我可以现在说出来
But maybe, maybe I am saying it now.
我妈这一辈子都不开心
My mom's been so unhappy my whole life.
确切的词应该是 折磨
Torment is the word.
她害怕犯错
So afraid of being wrong,
害怕别人评判她 离开她
people judging her, leaving her.
因为这种害怕而怒气冲冲
And so angry about being afraid.
特别无助
And it's hopeless.
她现在求助已经太晚了
She'll never get help now.
因为在这样度过一生后
Because feeling better now
再次感受到开心和不同
after all this time, or even different
将是对她一生的控诉
would be like an indictment of her entire life.
♪再来三次♪
♪Three times again...♪
亚历克斯 我虽然会受伤
Alex, it would hurt me a lot,
但只要能帮到你
but to help you.
我愿意用我们之间的关系去冒险
Alex, I would give up
不管我们现在是什么
whatever we are to each other
让你不再痛苦
for you not to be in pain.
我们什么都不是
We're nothing.
好的 好的 那就是我们未来的可能性
Okay, okay, then whatever we could be.
什么都不是
Nothing!
我们什么都不是
We're nothing!
我们什么都不是
We're nothing.
什么都不是 我们什么都不是
We're nothing. We are nothing.
出去
Get out.
给我出去
Get out.
好好好 -滚
Okay. Okay, okay. Go!
行 没事
Yeah. This is fine.
我现在有了工作手♥机♥
And now that I got my work phone,
可以给自己叫优步了
I can just cal myself an Uber
不用拿着大包小包上公车了
don't even have to carry it all on the bus.
行吧 但你得去
AlI right. But you have to go
巴灵顿的那个
to the one down on Barrington.
你不能去拉尔夫附近那家
You can't go to close Ralph's
那里不够大
It's not big enough.
不一定能买♥♥到所需要的一切
And you can't count on it having everything that you want.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表