剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
I thought you said walk- through.
我要是不摸排一下
Well, cause how am I gonna know
怎么知道是液压系统
whether it's the hydraulics,
出了问题 还是
or do I, do I need to get a part built?
需要换零件 -我去 这样啊
I mean, if I don't look at it...- Okay, shit.
终于有人来了 真好 对不起
Great. Finally. Sorry.
我得去买♥♥个疏水阀
Uh, I gotta go buy a P- trap, some other shit.
你自己能行吗 -可以
You good to do your own thing? - I'm good.
好了 你进进出出的话
AlI right, you need to come in and out,
就走防火门吧 是坏的
just use the fire door, it's broken.
很好
Great.
所以 你想来点芝士通心粉吗
ARTHUR: So, you, uh, you up for some mac and cheese?
冷冻的那种吗
Is it the frozen kind?
不 是贝丝做的 但也不一定非要吃那个
No. Beth made it, but it- it doesn't have to be that.
你肯定有想吃的东西
But it has to be something, because.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
别加热就行 -好的
Uh, just don't heat it up. - Okay.
我不想闻到任何味道
I need it to not smell like anything.
好吧
All right.
再另配一份布洛芬
Oh, and a side of ibuprofen, please.
没问题
You got it.
你等着 我马上回来
Don't move, I'll be right back.
准备好了 来吧
It's ready. Come on.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
抱歉 我准备了很久
Sorry it took me a minute.
好的
AlI right.
她都知道 她知道自己在想什么
BETH: She knows. She knows what she's thinking.
也知道自己下一步要做什么
She knows what she's gonna do next.
我能做的只有等待
All I can do is just wait
被动地做出反应 -丹人呢
and react after it happens. - Where's Dan?
他和迈克出去了 自以为他们能
He's off somewhere with Mike pretending that they can
想出办法 假装
figure out something to do, pretending that
能猜透她的心思
they can read her mind.
但真♥相♥是 他要是真能阻止她
But the truth is, is if he could stop her,
就不会等到
he would have done it before
被我发现了
I ever knew she existed.
但他没阻止 因为他做不到
But he didn't because he can't.
宝贝
Mm- Baby.
我需要…
I need...
贝丝需要帮助
Beth needs help.
我得去帮她
I'm gonna go help her. - Mm.
去帮她 嗯嗯
Help her. Mm- hmm.
他说我明知他结婚了
He said that I knew that he was married.
我知三当三
That I knew, and that I did it anyway.
所以我只能怪我自己
And so that I only have myself to blame.
等等 你做了什么
STANLEY: Wait, what did you do?
他说他会把我抓起来
He said he's gonna have me arrested!
他说他可以罗织一堆罪名
He said that he could just make up a bunch of charges,
没人会有异议
and that everybody's gonna go along with it
因为他就是能做到
because he'd just do that.
什么时候 他说什么时候了吗
When? When is that gonna happen?
我不知道 他离开的时候说的
I don't know. He said it when he was leaving.
我不知道 不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
找不到你还怎么抓你
Well, they can't arrest you if they can't find you.
来我这儿吧 收拾东西 上车
Come here. Grab your stuff, get in the car.
你现在出发 明晚就能到
You leave right now, you'll be here by tomorrow night.
我们一起想办法 -好的 好的
We'll figure this all out together. - Okay, okay, okay.
现在就走 -我上了路再打给你
Go now. - Let me call you from the road.
都是以维多利亚时代的英国为背景的
ANDREA: They're both set in Victorian England,
但你想要皮茨探长的那几本 -我爱上他了
but you want the Inspector Pitts ones; I'm in love with him.
我知道这是虚构人物
I know he's not real.
你读过露易丝·佩妮的书吗
JULIA: Have you ever read Louise Penny?
这个系列的前两本
Mm. - First two books in a series
背景是在魁北克一个闲适小镇上
set in this cozy little town in Quebec.
家家夜不闭户
Everyone leaves their doors unlocked.
有热巧克力 平底雪橇 谋杀
Hot chocolate, tobogganing, murder.
我要了
In. -
平底雪橇是什么 滑雪吗
What's tobogganing? Sledding?
我要了
AlI the way in.
你需要咖啡和睡眠 亚瑟亲
You need the coffee and the sleep, Artie, honey,
而不是光喝咖啡不睡觉
not the coffee instead of the sleep.
我其实是在说我
And by you, I mean we.
我知道
Oh, I know.
少少糖焦糖拿铁 双份浓缩 对吧
Skinny caramel latte, extra shot, right?
对 -你开玩笑的吧 -你真好
Yes. Are you kidding? The best.
他是最好的老公
Absolute best.
他真的很好 不是吗
JULIA: He really is, isn't he?
好吧 我先走了
ANDREA: AII right, I'm- a get going.
没事的话 我周二再过来
I'lI be back Tuesday unless there's something
如果有事 就给我打电♥话♥
you need before then. Just call me.
所以咨♥询♥服务关系已经建立了 对吗
So, but that's a real thing, right?
我付了咨♥询♥费 所以现在你
I mean, I pay the consult fee, so now you.
我要遵守职业道德 你是这个意思吗
I'm ethically bound, yeah. Is that what you mean?
对 不管你说什么
Yeah, uh, whatever you talk about,
我永远不会
I, uh, I will never,
也永远不能对外透露
I can't ever disclose.
好吗
Good?
好的 -所以
Okay. So,
你想跟我说什么
what are we talking about?
我有个朋友被诬陷谋杀
I have a friend that's in prison
蒙冤入狱了
for a murder that he didn't commit.
好吧 你怎么知道他没杀人
Okay. How do you know he didn't do it?
那是因为
Well, I know it because, um
因为人是我杀的 -好的
because I did it. - Okay.
那你需要我怎么帮你
What are you looking for from me?
我想站出来坦白
I want to come forward, confess.
让他出狱跟家入团聚
Get him out, get him back with his family.
我知道自己早就该站出来
I know I should have come forward
这么做 但我老婆 她得了癌症
and done this before, but, look, my wife, she has cancer.
我不
And I don't-
我不知道 我只是觉得
Look, I don't know, I just thought...
不好意思 这件事你能帮我吗
I'm sorry, is this something that you can help me do?
你有证据支撑你刚才的话吗
Do you have evidence for this, what you're saying?
我是说 你如何能证明是你干的
I mean, what can you show to prove that it was you?
好 我可以讲讲我的方法和动机
Well, I can talk about how and why.
就是我作案的细节
I mean, the details of what I did.
所以只有你的一面之词 -我是说 除非警方
· So just your word? - I mean, unless the police have something
还有重要证据 却不知如何使用
that they didn't know or use that was important.
但把嫌疑人聚焦在丹身上是错的
That didn't fit on focusing on Dan being their guy.
丹 丹是谁
On Dan? Dan who?
丹·加拉格尔
Dan Gallagher.
什么
Wh.
你朋友是丹·加拉格尔 -你认识他
Your friend is Dan Gallagher? - You know him?
我知道他
Well, I mean, I know of him.
当然认识
Of course.
我从没想过他会被捕
I never thought he'd get arrested.
我也不敢相信 他没做过的事
Then I couldn't believe that he couldn't figure his way out
竟然找不到办法脱身
of something that he didn't do.
就是说 他都做不到 还有谁能做到 -没人能做到
I mean, of all people, if he couldn't, who could? - No one.
会给他这个机会的
He never had a chance.
就算检察官承认自己错了
I mean, even in a world where prosecutors admit
他也是条大鱼
that they're wrong, he was a whale.
地检办公室抓到过最大的鱼
One of the biggest gets the D. A. 's office ever put down.
他是无辜的 -他们可不这么看
He's innocent. - Not to them.
对他们来说他代表着一场巨大胜利
To them, he's a resounding victory that they won
让法官震惊 让陪审团肃然起敬
from a judge and a jury with shock and awe.
而你现在出现在我面前
And now you just want to show up
竟然告诉我是你干的 -对
and- and tell them it was really you? - Yeah.
他们不但不会放了加拉格尔
They'll keep Gallagher exactly where he is,
还会以作伪证的罪名把你关起来
and they'll lock you up for perjury.
你刚说你妻了得的是什么癌症
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表