剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
是我需要提交
DAN: It's my paperwork
给法官重审的申请文件
that I need to submit to a judge for a new trial.
为什么需要重审呢 因为有新的嫌疑人
Why I deserve one. Alternative suspects,
一个当时被警方忽略的人
people who weren't looked at the time.
比如谁 -比如她之前的男友
Like who? - Well, like a guy she dated,
同一栋楼的住户
a guy who lived in the building,
由于当时没被逮捕
people who were identified by fingerprints
指纹不在数据库的人 诸如此类等等
who hadn't been arrested at the time, things like that.
都已经准备好了 我们准备行动
Now that it's ready, we're gonna do it.
准备提交了
We're gonna submit it.
我想给你一份
And I- I wanted you to have it.
当然你不需要读
Obviously, you don't have to read it.
不 我想读
No, I want to read it.
很好
That's great.
感觉好像
It just seems like
好像
...like there's- there's so...
这么多线索
much of it. I mean, I
我知道指纹的事
I get about the fingerprints,
但是他们都没
but did they not even, like...
都没试着找过凶手吗
try to find out any of this stuff then?
为什么不调查下她生活中的其他人呢
Why wouldn't they look at other people in her life?
因为我撒谎了
Because I lied.
我撒谎了
I lied.
被人轻易抓住了把柄
And I made it easy for them.
但我希望
But I hope this makes.
这能给你
anything.
带来某种程度上的释然
easier for you.
我清楚地看到他从她公♥寓♥那边走来
It was clear to me that he was coming from her apartment.
但是你没看到他从她公♥寓♥出来
CABRAL: But you didn't actually see him leave it.
劳奇女士 你上次检查视力
Ms. Rauch, when was the last time
是什么时候
you had your vision checked?
还记得吗
Can you recall?
今年 还是去年
This year, last year? -
大概
Probably around...
三年前吧
three years ago?
你亲眼见过我委托人
CABRAL: Did you ever see my client
出现在福里斯特女士公♥寓♥里吗
inside Ms. Forrest's apartment?
你见过我委托人和福雷斯特女士在一起吗
Did you ever see my client with Ms. Forrest?
滚出去 我们什么都不是
Get outl Nothing. We're nothing.
什么都不是
We are nothing.
♪第三次了♪
♪ Three times again♪
♪她呼喊着你的名字♪
♪She cries your name...♪
可以用折磨这个词形容
CLAY: "Torment"is the word.
她如此害怕犯错
So afraid of being wrong,
害怕别人评判她 离开她
people judging her, leaving her.
没事的 玛丽亚
It's okay, Maria.
你期望别人关心你
STANLEY: You expect people to care about you
而你却这样对待他们
when you treat them like this?
毫无希望
CLAY: And it's hopeless.
你要是真有麻烦了怎么办
STANLEY: What do you think you're gonna do
你肯定会
when you need something? Because you are gonna
有麻烦的 -可以用折磨这个词来形容
need something, honey. CLAY: Torment is the word.
因为你就是个麻烦精
STANLEY: You're a fucking black hole of need.
你期望别人关心你
You expect people to care about you
可你却这么对他们
when you treat them like this?
毫无希望
CLAY: And it's hopeless.
你好
MALE AUTOMATED VOICE: Hello.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥无人接听
No one is available to take your call.
请在
Please leave a message af
哪位
STANLEY: Who is this?
是我 爸爸
It's me, Dad.
肯定是你
Of course it is.
也就你会吵醒别人睡觉
Why would you care if you woke me up?
对不起 嗯
Sorry. Um
你还好吗
...how are you?
我还好吗
How am I?
我们上次聊天是什么时候
Well, when was the last time we talked?
就是从你玩失踪那时
When did you go AWOL out of nowhere, again?
9月
September.
真的吗 都七个月了
Really? Seven months?
感觉没那么长啊 你确定吗
Didn't feel like that long. You sure?
是 确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
既然你提到我们有多久没见面了
Well, since you're calling all this attention
你觉得我过得会怎么样
to how long it's been, how did you want me to be?
你真的有考虑过我么
Or were you thinking about me at all?
这职位有上升空间吗
I mean, is there an upward trajectory?
你一直在说这个康奇塔
You keep talking about this Conchita
是你们老大你是怎么得到这份工作的
who runs the show there. How did you get thatjob?
还是说你想永远当个小职员
Or maybe you'd rather just be told what to do forever.
讲真 目前看来你就是这样
That's what it seems like, honestly.
你这是道歉吗 -不是 为什么道歉
Is it an apology? - No. For what?
不知道 为了你说的那些话
ALEX: I don't know. For the things that you said,
和说这些话的方式
for the way that you said them.
好吧 等等
STANLEY: Okay, wait.
你这么反应过度是为什么来着
Which time that you overreacted was this?
好吧 不如你先为自己毁了一切
ALEX: Okay, then, how about you apologize
道个歉可以吗
for how you fucking ruin everything?
我毁了什么
STANLEY: What are we ruining again?
又有什么可毁的 讲真
What...what is there to ruin? Seriously
亚历克斯 我真的不知道
...tell me, Alex, because L...I don't know.
他跟你年纪相仿 却未婚
He's your age, but he's not married?
他离婚了吗
Is he divorced?
这感觉不正常
Well, that's just weird.
你没觉得不正常吗
You don't think that's weird?
我觉得很正常啊
No, I don't think that's weird.
因为他真的很忙
I think that he's really busy.
他是重案组的老大
Like, he's busy being head of Major Crimes Bureau.
他被邀请做法官 但因为太忙
He's so busy, they offered him a judgeship,
他只好给拒了
and he had to turn it down.
我总觉得他有点不对劲
I think something's wrong with him.
肯定不对劲儿 对吧
There must be, right,
因为正常人不会喜欢我
because he's interested in me?
我有这么说吗
Is that what I said?
不过 无论如何
But you probably don't have
你应该不用担心
to worry about it, anyway,
因为他根本不喜欢你
because it doesn't sound like he is.
好吧
Okay.
所以你依然认为我不会破坏什么吧
So you still think that there's nothing to ruin?
他是个律师 你说他是好人
Well, he's a lawyer. You say he's a good one.
我虽然不是律师 但也知道
I'm not a lawyer, but even I know- -
门不关死 别人就会走进来
you leave a door open, someone's gonna come in.
行 那我给他打个电♥话♥
Right, so I should just call him.
我估计你是嫉妒了
ALEX: Maybe you're a little bit jealous.
嫉妒什么
STANLEY: Of what?
嫉妒我终于找到了一个
That I finally found somebody
爱我 想和我在一起的人
who loves me and who wants to be with me.
我为什么要嫉妒
Why would I be jealous?
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你把我说得像个怪物
You make me sound like some kind of monster.
我只是让你别抱太大期望
Just manage your expectations, that's all.
去追逐一件志在必得的东西 很容易受伤
It's bad to go into something already thinking it's forever.
就顺其自然吧
Just let it be what it's going to be.
我只想提醒你活得现实点
Why is it a jealous thing
怎么就是嫉妒你了
to remind you to live in the moment?
我只想保护你 亲爱的
I'm just protecting you, honey.
我一直都在努力保护你
That's all I'm ever trying to do.
她发现他已婚身份之后
RUIZ: And after she found out
又发生了什么
he was married, what happened then?
她去跟他对质 然后他恼羞成怒
Well, she confronted him, and he turned on her.
他告诉她 要是她想借机找麻烦
He told her if she tried to make any trouble for him,
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表