剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
深入调查之后 我们在玛丽安德尔湾
After intensive investigation, the victim's body was recovered
找到了受害者尸体
from the water in Marina Del Rey.
尸体发现后立即送到了
Upon this discovery, we sent the body
验尸官办公室做尸检
to the medical examiner's office for an autopsy,
由赫伯特·洪亲自指挥
which was conducted by Herbert Hong,
首席法医洪医生的报告显示
the Chief Medical Examiner, and Dr. Hong's report showed
有个大裂缝
...a large crack.
我把大脑取出之后
As a result, I removed the brain
发现左脑有大面♥积♥挫伤
and noted a massive contusion to the left hemisphere.
根据这些发现 我断定死因为
These discoveries led me to conclude cause of death
钝器伤
was blunt force trauma.
法医小组在死者公♥寓♥发现了
The forensic team recovered multiple fingerprints
多枚指纹 并送去分♥析♥
in the deceased's apartment, which were sent for analysis.
伦茨警探的报告显示
According to Detective Lenz's report
有24枚没有搜到结果
24 were not hits,
也就是说这些指纹的所有人
meaning those prints belonged to individuals
未被录入系统
who are not in the system.
但有10枚指纹都匹配到了一个人
But ten prints did match with one individual.
也就是被告
The defendant.
他否认曾进入福里斯特女士的公♥寓♥
...denied ever having been inside Ms. Forrest's apartment.
他还否认跟她有私人关系
H- He also denied ever having a personal relationship
然而在我们走访了
with Ms. Forrest. However, upon
不同的相关方之后
subsequent interviews with other parties
我看见她对某人抛媚眼
I saw her wink at someone
我循着眼色望过去
and when I looked to see who,
结果发现是丹·加拉格尔
I saw it was Dan Gallagher.
然后福里斯特女士向加拉格尔先生示意
And then Ms. Forrest motioned to Mr. Gallagher,
像是要告诉他
like to tell him that he had something,
他脸上有食物之类的
some- some food on his face or something.
在短暂交谈之后
After a short conversation,
我去了洗手间 回来时我发现
I then used the restroom, and when I returned,
被告和福里斯特女士
I noted both the defendant and Ms. Forrest
双双离开了餐厅
had Ieft the premises.
接下来我想询问罗德尼·斯坎伦先生
I next attempted to speak to a, uh, Mr. Rodney Scanlon,
他是安多里尼餐厅的酒保主管
who works as the head bartender at Andolini's Restaurant.
我不记得
I don't recall.
你见过被告和福里斯特女士
RUIZ: Did you ever see the defendant
一起出现在安多里尼餐厅吗
in Andolini's with Ms. Forrest?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
你听说过被告
Have you ever heard
和福里斯特女士
that the defendant and Ms. Forrest
有私人关系吗
were involved in a personal relationship?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
他后来我办公室 让我派她
CONCHITA: He subsequently came to my office to request
去处理他手里的另一个案子
she be assigned to another case he had pending.
这是不是有点反常
RUIZ: Hmm. Was that unusual?
对 这种事在之前
Yes. It was the kind of thing that, before then,
他一般会让别人替他做
he would've had someone else do for him,
或者在电♥话♥里说
or done over the phone.
辩方表示
RUIZ: The defense has indicated that
福里斯特女士精神状态
Ms. Forrest struggled with
用他们的话来说
That she was, in their words,
情绪不稳定
unstable.
你有发现这种迹象吗
Did you ever see any signs
情绪不稳定
of instability?
没 我们工作面临很大的心理压力
No. Our job is very stressful, psychologically,
我很在意它对员工的影响
so I- I try to watch for the effects of that,
我会帮他们疏导
manage for them.
亚历克斯从没向我吐露过
Alex never confided in me
她存在任何思想挣扎
that she was struggling in any way,
我也从没发现她有任何迹象
and I never saw any sign of it in her.
她一直都是一个奉献爱心的帮扶人
I saw a caring and dedicated advocate.
是我们最好的员工
One of the best we ever had.
你跟他谈过这件事吗
SARAH: Have you talked to him about it?
你会告诉他么
Are you going to?
好吧 这个话题先放在一边
Well, putting that aside for right now,
在你做决定之前
let's try to honor
能不能先给我
this decision with an explanation
解释一下
before you make it.
你此举的目的是什么
What are you looking for with this move?
是否还有其他方式改善你的生活
What other ways could it be good for your life?
我都还没去呢 怎么能知道
How- how am I supposed to know how
一个我从未踏足的地方
a place I've never even been to is gonna be good for me
是否会对我的生活有助益
before I even get there?
我们探讨的重点不是洛杉矶
It's not a question about Los Angeles.
而是你想借此机会
It's a question about
达到什么目标
what you might be trying to go toward
以及背后原因 -重头再来
and why. Clean slate.
全新开始
A fresh start.
少说点概念 多说点具体的
Less conceptual, more specific.
我会开始一份
I am going toward
新工作
a job.
做我擅长的事
Something that I'm good at,
但职责更广泛
you know, but on a bigger scale and- and
机会更多 需求也更多
there's just more opportunity, there's more need.
此外 你还会一群新同事
Plus, a new set of colleagues
不会有哪些不愉快的历史
you don't have any uncomfortable history with,
对吧
too, right? -
你今天聊得有点莫名其妙
You're kind of all over the place today.
倒也没关系 但我觉得
It's fine, but I just- - I don't know, I thought
我应该指出来 以免你是故意的
I should point it out in case you're not doing it on purpose.
我只想确保你这次的人生大变动
I just want to make sure this very big move
有个目标
has a goal,
而不是为了逃离你父亲
besides running away from your father.
因为你也知道那句话
Because you know that saying,
走到哪儿都逃不掉
"Wherever you go, there you are. "
他说你都走10天了 10天
STANLEY: He said you'd been gone for ten days. Ten!
你知道我有多尴尬吗
You have any idea what that was like?
这个混♥蛋♥明明是嘲笑我
Getting laughed at by this asshole because
都不知道自己的女儿搬家了
I don't know my own fucking daughter moved?
也不知她去了哪里
Or where she went?
我应该报♥警♥说你失踪了
I should call the cops and report you missing
告诉他们你有自残倾向
Tell them you're a danger to yourself.
让你吃点苦头
That's what you deserve.
你期望别人的关心
You expect people to care about you
可你就这样对他们
when you treat them like this?
更别说 要是没人知道你下落
Not to mention, if no one knows where you are,
你遇上麻烦了该怎么办
what do you think you're gonna do when you need something?
因为你一定会遇上麻烦 亲爱的
Because you are gonna need something, honey.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个麻烦精
You're a fucking black hole of need.
我又开始深入研究这些东西
MACKSEY: I'm diving into all this stuff again.
好像回到了大学时代
It's taking me right back to college,
我在旧书店里找到一本《入与其符号♥》
finding a copy ofMan And His Symbols m the used bookstore.
感觉就差穿件橄榄球衫
I feel like I should be wearing a rugby shirt
喝着汽水了
and drinking Snapple.
不管怎样
Anyway,
汉娜回忆录中 提到了
there is some stuff about the Toni Wolff affair
托妮·沃尔夫的事
in the Hannah memoir.
也提到了他们三人是如何
About how the three of them were able
奇妙共存的
to coexist through it,
荣格的妻子完全知情
with Jung's wife being fully aware
而托妮也知道她知情
and Toni being aware she was aware.
我的溜冰搭档艾伦
STELLA: Skater buddy Ellen.
嘿 你忙什么呢
Hey. What you up to?
刚做完普拉提回来
Um...just got home from Pilates,
也就是说 我准备点些玉米卷
which means I'm about to order tacos.
想一起吗
You want in?
马上过来 -好的
Be right over. Cool.
我想把这个给你
DAN: I wanted you to have this.
这什么
What is it?
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表