剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好。莫利纳:早上好。
Good morning.Molina: Good morning.
早上好。早上好。
Good morning. Good morning.
根据记录,丹尼尔·迈克尔·加拉格尔,
For the record, Daniel Michael Gallagher,
被判犯有二级谋杀罪,
convicted of murder in the second degree,
判处15年无期徒刑。
given a sentence of 15 years to life.
这是你的第一次出场
This is your first appearance
在董事会之前?是的,夫人。
before the board?Yes, ma'am.
布莱克:你设法保持了乾淨的纪律记录。
Blake: You managed to keep a clean disciplinary record.
你参与了大卫·兰格尔的无罪释放?
You were involved in the exoneration of David Rangel?
布莱克:你似乎已经说得有道理了
Blake: You seem to have made it a point
提供这种説明。
to provide that kind of assistance.
我同意谁说最大的威胁
I agree with whoever it was that said that the greatest threat
我们的司法制度是一个无辜的人。
to our system of justice is an innocent man.
我们理解您确实准备了一份声明。
And we understand you do have a statement you've prepared.
是的,夫人。
Yes, ma'am.
我只想说...
I only wanted to say that...
...我...
...that I...
我在这裡的每一天,
That every day that I have been in here,
我想过亚历山德拉·福雷斯特。
I have thought about Alexandra Forrest.
因为我需要让自己明白我做了什麽,
Because I need to make myself understand what I did,
她是怎麽死的...
how she died...
...我杀了她...
...that I killed her...
以及为什麽。
and why.
我的立场,
My position,
我的成就,
my accomplishments,
我拥有的一切...
everything that I had...
...以及我想要的一切...
...and everything that I wanted...
除此之外,她没有任何意义。
next to that, she meant nothing.
她试图危害它,
That she tried to jeopardize it,
在我心目中...
in my mind...
意味着无论我选择做什麽,我都是合理的。
meant that I was justified in whatever I chose to do.
我选择了愤怒。
And I chose rage.
我选择了失控。
I chose to lose control.
我选择夺走她的生命。
I chose to take her life.
而我一直认为自己是的那个人
And the man that I had always believed myself to be
不可能那样做。
could not have done that.
但我做到了。
But I did.
所以我每天都在努力
So I have tried to take every single day
我一直在这裡...
that I have been in here...
...如何...
...to come...
为了更好地理解
to a better understanding
我到底是谁...
of who I really am...
并赎罪。
and to atone.
嗯,这就是我要说的。
Um, that's all I have to say.
如果你要假释,你对自己有什麽计划?
If you were to be paroled, what plans do you have for yourself?
第一...
The first...
我想做的第一件事
The first thing that I would like to do
是要与我的家人重新联繫。
is to be reconnected with my family.
您还有其他问题吗?
Do you have any more questions?
不。
No.
谢谢你,加拉格尔先生。
Thank you, Mr. Gallagher.
我们将在建议下处理所有这些
We'll take all of this under advisement
并通知您我们的决定。
and notify you of our decision.
非常感谢大家。
Thank you all very much.
来吧。我们走吧。
Come on. Let's go.
呃,那不是我的。
Uh, that's not mine.
那不是我的手♥机♥。
That's not my phone.
名字?
Name?
艾伦·加拉格尔。
Ellen Gallagher.
男人:。。。在瑞士度假,一天早上,
...on vacation in Switzerland, and, one morning,
他的妻子从徒步旅行回来,并描述了爬山的情况
his wife came back from a hike and described climbing a hill
在顶部找到一座古老的木屋,
to find an old wooden house at the top,
有一扇漂亮的手工凋刻的门。
with a beautiful handcarved door.
我不是在初级荣誉研讨会上讲过这个故事吗?
Did I not tell this story in junior honors seminar?
不?好。
No? Okay.
好吧,所以,午饭后,
Well, so, after lunch,
她想让他看到带门的房♥子,
she wanted him to see the house with the door,
所以他们爬上了山
so they climbed the hill
然后是周围的所有山丘,
and then all the surrounding hills,
但他们从未找到它。
but they never found it.
卡尔·荣格形容他的妻子冷静而理性,
Carl Jung described his wife as calm and rational,
合乎逻辑,不可能被愚弄。
logical, impossible to fool.
但她发誓发生了一件事,
But so here was something she swore had happened,
他绝对无法解释。
that he absolutely could not explain.
我的意思是,其他四个类,是的,
I mean, four other classes, yeah,
然后是阅读。
and then the reading, as well.
所以它 - 它很多,但是,呃,我想我只是发现
So it's -- it's a lot, but, uh, I think I just find
喜欢,听甚至做笔记,
that, with, like, listening and even taking notes,
一切都一结束就消失了。
everything is just sort of gone as soon as it's over.
所以做转录真的很有説明,
So doing that transcription just really helps,
就像,我猜,为我一成不变。
like, set it in stone for me, I guess.
所以值得所有额外的时间。
So it's worth all the extra time.
此外,您将拥有每个讲座的硬拷贝以供参考。
Plus, you'll have a hard copy of every lecture to refer back to.
是的。
Yeah.
不过,为什麽其他人
Still, though, why are other people
只是,喜欢,这麽擅长吗?在什麽地方?
just, like, so good at it?At what?
还记得他们听到的吗?
Remembering what they hear?
是的。
Yeah.
相信我,他们不是。
Trust me, they're not.
所以,你——
So, do you --
我父亲可能是,嗯...
My father might be, um...
准备假释。
up for parole.
他准备假释。
He's up for parole.
那一定是你很难坚持的。
That must have been so hard for you to be holding on to.
一直以来,你不得不把他的身陷囹圄,
All this time, you've had to carry his being in prison,
当你告诉我他已经死了。
when you had told me he was dead.
好吧,他以前从未给我发过电子邮件。
Well, he's never e-mailed me before.
曾。
Ever.
然后他让我来听他的听证会,
And then he asked me to come to his hearing,
我没有回电子邮件,
and I didn't e-mail back,
但我去了。
but I went.
对不起,我撒谎了。
I'm sorry that I lied.
人们告诉我他们准备告诉我什麽。
People tell me what they're ready to tell me.
让我帮你跑点东西,好吗?
Let me run something by you, okay?
与工作有关?
Work-related?
说到生日,那天是玛莲娜的生日。
Speaking of birthdays, it was Marlena's birthday.
她一直在给我发这些截图。
And she's been sending me these screenshots
一些叫做网球手镯的狗屎。
of some shit called a tennis bracelet.
就像我周围有那种划痕一样。
Like I got that kind of scratch laying around.
所以我必须发挥创造力。
So I had to get creative.
天啊。
Oh, boy.
什麽?没什麽。
What? It's nothing.
我只是不想嘴里有什麽东西
I just don't want to have anything in my mouth
当你告诉我你做了什麽。
when you tell me what you did.
所以我心想,
So I thought to myself,
“这些年来,我得到了多少珠宝?”
"How much jewelry have I got Winnie over the years?"
然后我再也没有见过它的大部分,就像,再也没有见过。
And then I've never seen most of it, like, ever again.
所以我看了看,我发现了一件事
So I looked, and I found this one thing
这几乎完全解决了我的问题。
that pretty much solved my problem exactly.
所以我重新利用了它。
So I repurposed it.
哦。玛莲娜喜欢它。她他妈的疯了。
Oh. Marlena loves it. She went fucking crazy.
我敢肯定她做到了。你们俩显然很有品味。
I'm sure she did. You both clearly have great taste.
去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计。我在这裡需要一些建议。
Fuck you, dude. I need some advice here.
为什麽?你已经做了我告诉你不要做的事情。
Why? You already did the thing I would have told you not to do.
因为我可以发誓温妮不会记得
Because I could have sworn that Winnie would not remember
这该死的东西,她一次也没穿过,
this fuckin' thing that she's never worn once,
但现在她说她找不到
but now she says that she can't find it
而且她认为有人偷了它。
and that she thinks someone stole it.
她希望我用保险索赔。
And she wants me to claim it on insurance.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表