剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
我说得对吗
Am Iright?
说对了那就是对了
When you're right you're right.
对 明白了
Yeah, get it.
很难吃 对吧 -不错 对吧
It's awful, right? Good, right?
谢谢
Thank yoU.
早上好 -噢
Good morning. Oh.
12楼来了电♥话♥
12th floor called.
说啥
What about?
只是叫你 到就过去
Just said come as soon as you getin.
谢谢 -噢
Thanks- oh. Oh
丹 好
Dan. Good.
听着 我们有点管辖权争论
Listen, we've got a kind of a turf dispute,
我需要你的意见
and Ineed you to weighin.
针对70岁以上女性的袭击
Assaults Where victims were targeted
显然是针对女性的犯罪
for being females over 70 are obviously crimes against women.
我都不明白我们现在在争什么
Idon't understand what we're even doing right now.
我快速问一下啊
Sojust to catch up,
豪尔赫接了个案子 厄尔来找他
Jorge caught a case, and Earl's here
是因为他把案子带给了豪尔赫
'cause he brought it to Jorge?
也因为大家觉得我除了待在这里别无他事可做
Also because people assume Igot no other shit to do but be here.
厄尔巳经研究了六个月了
Earl's been working it for six months,
这绝对算是一种模式 -针对女性
and it's definitely a pattern. Against women.
针对女性的一种模式
A pattern against women.
模式历来是重案科负责的
Patterns are historically Major Crimes Bureau.
因为历史上根本不存在侵害妇女科
Because historically the Crimes against Women Bureau
玛塞拉
didn't exist, Marcella, which is why
所以你才成立了这个科 正是因为之前没有
yoU set it Up. For this specific reason.
不是为了顺应历史
Not to conform to history:
你们的工作非常出色
And you guys have been doing amazing work
我从一开始就支持你们
Which I've supported right from the very beginning:
我一来就这样
Literally was like this When I got here.
我的意思是 为什么有人会
Imean, Why someone would make something
把一个完整球体分成两部分 我不懂
that's supposed to be a globe in two pieces, Idon't know.
这毕竟是个球
It's a fucking ball.
有多少受害者
How many victims do we have?
11个就算重案了 我们有资源 我们会处理的
11 is a major case. We have the resources. We'll handle i.
你有资源是因为你能拿到案子
You have the resources because you get the cases.
我明白你的意思 但豪尔赫和厄尔都有惊人的技巧
Ihear you, but Jorge and Earl have an amazing shorthand.
随着调查的深入
As we get into the investigation,
我们肯定会发现更多的受害者
We're bound to turn up more victims,
一旦进入审判阶段
and then once it goes to trial,
我就来带头
IIl take the lead.
既然是送到了重案科
Well, since it came through
就留给重案科吧
Major Crimes, let's keep it there.
有消息通知我
Iwant updates.
谢谢
Thanks
看你俩瞎争挺有意思的
Well,it's fun watching you guys match piss.
虽然不如真正好玩的事有意思
Imean, not compared to something actually fun.
别担心 没人觉得
Don't worry, nobody Was under the impression
你现在玩得很开心
that you were having fun.
这是对上司的不尊重
That's pretty disrespectful to the boss,
他是我的顶头上司
Who is my direct boss
也是你的上司
and your boss, too.
你以为我不知道谁是上司 谁不是对吗
You think Idon't know who the boss is and who it isn't?
不是 其实我觉得你有时候是不知道
No, actually, sometimes I think you don't.
我们不可能都像你一 -样有政♥治♥敏感性 彤尼
Well, weall can't be political animals like you, Danny
我是说 不过没关系
Imean, but it's okay, though,
因为总得有人当观众的 对吧
'cause somebody's got to be the audience, right?
你好 欢迎
Hi, welcome.
我是贝丝·加拉格尔 嗨
I'm Beth Gallagher Hi.
我是房♥主 房♥主出♥售♥那个房♥主
I'm the owner, as in "For sale by owner.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你有任何问题 直接问我就好
I'm right here if you have any questions.
所以我实际上是通过我的公♥司♥亲自改装的
So Iactually did the remodel myself through my company.
我是贝丝 我是房♥主
Um hi, I'm Beth. I'm the owner.
签到处在厨房♥ -好的
Uh, the sign-in is in the kitchen. Okay:
我马上就来 谢谢 抱歉
III be with you in a second. Thank you. Sorry.
你好 我是房♥主
Oh, hey: I'm the owner. Mm-hmm.
如果你对房♥子有任何疑问 来找我
Uh, ifyou have any questions about the house, come find me.
没有的话 就四处看看吧
Otherwise, have fun looking around.
你好 我是贝丝
Oh hey I'm Beth.
我是房♥主 我自己做了改装
I'm the owner. Idid the remodel myself
如果你有任何问题
Soifyou have any questions.
我会来找你的
I'Il find you.
太好了 来 我来帮你开
Great. Oh, here, let me get that for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里很美
It's lovely through here
真是宜人
It's So cute.
真不错
It's nice:
这话你肯定听了-整天了
Im sure you 've been hearing this all day'
但这地方太棒了 贝丝
but this place is amazing, Beth.
你为什么会想卖♥♥掉呢
Why would you ever want to leave i?
我天天都这么想
Ihave that exact thought once a day:
我想 你犯了一个滔天大错
I'm like, "You're making a terrible mistake.
想想你在这里留下的所有回忆
"Think ofall the memories you have at this place.
你疯了吧
You're out of your mind.
但我觉得生活中的任何重大改变都是这样的 对吧
But I think any big move in life is like that, right?
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
是啊 想在人生中迈出重大一步
Yeah, giant, life-changing leaps
这种事 在实际做之前
always seem like a-a great idea
都感觉是个好主意
until you actually have to take one.
没错
Exactly.
你呢
What about yOU?
什么 我不知道 改变人生的重大一步
What, Idon't know, life-changing leap
这可能是
would this maybe be for.
对不起 你叫什么名字
Sorry, What's your name?
抱歉 我应该先问你的
Sorry, Ishould have asked you already.
亚历克斯·福勒斯特 我再买♥♥第一套房♥子
Alex Forrest. My first house
哦 我喜欢 我觉得这里会很适合你
Oh Ilove that And I love this for you.
我也是
Me, too.
我成年后最美好的事情
All the best things that happened
都发生在这里
in my adult life happened here.
我结婚了
Igot married,
和我最好的朋友- 起创业
started a business with my best friend,
生了个孩子
Ihad a kid.
她人生的各种第一个里程碑都在这里了
She had all her first milestones here.
这真的很神奇 没骗人
It's truly been magical. No fooling:
但我猜你下一步是要去更好的地方
But you're headed somewhere even better next, Iassume.
不是更好 只是不一样
Not better, just different
那最好的还在后头呢
Oh then the best is yet to come.
或者就一直这样告诉自己
Orjust keep telling yourself that.
这是亚历克斯 对不起 我忘了你姓什么
This is Alex. I'm so sorry, I forgot your last name.
福里斯特 -亚历克斯·福里斯特
Forrest. Alex Forrest.
我丈夫丹
My husband Dan.
丹 这是亚历克斯·福里斯特
Dan, this is Alex Forrest.
我巳经认识他了
Iknow him already.
刑事法庭
From, uh,
认识的
the criminal courts.
我在受害者服务部工作
Iwork in Victim Services.
那就是和康奇塔一起 对吧
That's with Conchita, right?
对 哇
Right. Wow.
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding? (chuckles)
你说得对 贝丝
You were right, Beth.
说真的 这里太棒了
This place, Imean, it's-it's magical.
我们在这里过得很开心
We've been very happy here.
不 她有不良反应
No, she-she had a bad reaction
所以我们给换了
that's Why they switched her.
不 不 他说了 他警告过我们会犯恶心
No, no, he did.I mean, he warned us about the nausea,
但还是
but still.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表