剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
《致命诱惑》前情提要
Previously on Fatal Attraction
大家有在说闲话 你们被人瞧见了
People are talking. You've been seen.
斯特拉·查普曼
YVETTE: Stella Chapman.
你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候
When's the last time you talked to her?
她自打周二起就没来上课了
I mean, she hasn't showed up to work study since Tuesday,
也不回信息
and she's not answering her texts.
我 希望能帮上忙
I- I wish I could help.
是照片里这个女人
Is this a picture of the woman
带你去的公园吗 -是的
who took you to the park? - That's her.
她他妈把我孩子掳走了
She took my fucking kid.
她一下公交车就把我孩子绑♥架♥了
She kidnapped her right off the bus.
亚历克斯·福里斯特 她说你跑去她家
EARL: Alexandra Forrest, she's saying that you showed up
还袭击了她 -她骗人
at her place and you assaulted her. - DAN: She's lying.
可她死了我会找到她尸体
But she's dead. I'm gonna find her body,
然后我会把你送进大牢
then I'm gonna put you under the prison.
我们来吧我们付钱
We're gonna do it. Pay for it.
律师费定金
The lawyer, the retainer.
我一直担心你没法知道
I've been so worried that you aren't gonna know
我有多爱你
how much I loved you.
这是我重审的文件
DAN: It's my paperwork for a new trial.
以及为什么要重审的理由 有其他嫌疑人
Why I deserve one. Alternative suspects.
我看了你的申请 你对
I read your application. You lied
调查警探撒谎了
to the investigating detective.
你在庭审过程中 宣过誓了还撒谎
You lied under oath at your trial
假释听证会上还在撒谎
you lied at your parole hearing.
我在此驳回你重审的动议
I'm denying your motion for a new trial.
我用不着再来场审判告诉我
I don't need another trial to tell me
我已经知道的事
what I already know.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
我为什么不来呢
Why wouldn't I?
不然我怎么知道你想要什么呢
How else was I going to find out what you want?
我不知道该从何说起
I don't know where to start.
没关系 想到哪儿说哪儿 直接说就好
It doesn't matter. Just start anywhere. Dive in.
你刚才问我 我想要什么
You asked what I want.
我想相信你本质并不坏
I want to give you the benefit of the doubt,
只是被你所了解到的信息和时机
as far as what you might have known and when.
被丹跟你说过
What Dan told you,
应承过 保证过的事蒙蔽了双眼
said to you. Let you believe.
不管你们之间是什么 你现在应该知道
Whatever it was, by now you gotta know
那些都不是真的
that none of it was real.
这事我真的很对不起
I'm sorry about this.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的 真的很对不起 所有事
I really, really am, about all of it.
我没法想象你现在的感受
I just can't imagine what you must be feeling right now.
你被置于这么糟糕的境地
You've been put in such a terrible position.
或者说你感觉一定糟糕
Or that's how it must seem.
而你都没意识到 是你选择把它看得很糟糕
Until you make yourself realize that it's how you look at it.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
要只有一个法子能了结
Well, if there's only one way for something to end,
只需要做一个决定
there's only one decision to make.
你打算怎么办让这一切结束呢
how are you gonna get to that ending?
要是战斗毫无意义
Are you gonna fight,
你还会战斗吗
even though fighting is pointless?
你只会让你自己跟身边的人精疲力尽
You'll just exhaust yourself and everybody around you
直到有一天他们再也不会为你感到难受
until they can't even feel bad for you anymore,
也许他们从未难受过
if they ever did.
把一切搞得丑陋 难堪
Just make it as hard and ugly
最后还是输
as possible till you lose,
你之前也总这样选 还是说
which you were always going to do, or...
别这样
not?
你
Were you...
你对我妈做过什么吗
Did you do something to my mother?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
嗯 才不是
Yeah, no.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
但我能看出来你肯定有问题
But there is something wrong with you, I can see that.
我不知道你想干嘛
I don't know what you're trying to do here,
但你有妄想症
but you're delusional.
你得去看心理医生
You need help.
你跟丹说过你给我打电♥话♥了吗
Did you tell Dan that you called me?
他知道你来见我了吗
Does he know that you're doing this?
你都不知道自己不知道的事是什么
Oh, you don't even know what you don't know.
是什么
Which is what?
别装的跟自己有什么秘密似的
Don't act like you have some secret here.
你什么都没有
You don't have anything.
离我家人远点
Just stay the fuck away from my family.
我也想相信你本质不坏
I just want to give you the benefit of the doubt
只是被丹跟你说过
about what Dan's been telling you,
答应过 保证过的事
about what he's been letting you believe.
蒙蔽了双眼
About what's real.
你只需要告诉我那个人是谁
DAN: I just need you to remember who they are!
这很重要 -你太直接了
It's very important- You're right in her face.
我们现在必须这么做 -给她点时间 丹
We need to do this right now. - MIKE: Give her a minute, Dan.
艾伦 爸爸没生你气
Ellen, Daddy is not mad at you.
他们有跟你说要把你带去哪儿吗
Did they tell you where they took you?
他们有没有 -够了
Did they- BBETH: That's enough!
艾伦 她有跟你说她是谁了吗
Ellen, did she tell you who she was?
来 -她有告诉你她叫什么了吗
BETH: Come here. - Did she tell you her name?
发生了什么事
BETH: What happened?
没事
Nothing.
艾伦 这很重要的
So, Ellen, this is important.
没不好的事
Nothing bad.
我们走了走
We walked around.
怎么了
What?
我们吃了棉花糖
We had cotton candy.
没关系 我不在乎这事
That's fine. I don't care about that.
我只在乎你有没有事
I only care that you're okay.
1
她认识你
She knew you.
你们俩都认识 -怎么认识的 她知道我们多少
Both of you. - How? Knew us how?
她知道你们的事
She knew things about you.
知道你叫什么 在哪儿上班
Knew your name, knew where you worked.
她说是爸爸派她来的
She said Dad sent her.
爸爸没派她 我们也不认识她
He didn't. And we don't know her.
她还说什么了
What else did she say?
我要去洗手间 可以吗
I have to go to the bathroom. Is that okay?
当然可以 小傻瓜
Of course it's okay, silly.
你饿了吗 -烤奶酪
Are you hungry? - Grilled cheese?
我觉得是因为我一切因我而起
BETH: I think I did this. I made it happen.
出什么事了
ARTHUR: Made what happen?
我去找她了 把她惹毛了
By talking to her, making her angry.
你惹得她把房♥子都烧了
You made her burn a house down?
她他妈想杀我
She fucking tried to kill me.
她才不管我会不会死 也不在乎谁会死
She didn't care if I died or if anyone died.
你 当时也在场
You- you were there.
是 没错
Yeah, I was.
我没法思考了
I can't think.
但是为什么呢 为什么她都已经带走艾伦
But why, why would she take Ellen,
却又把她送回来了呢
but then bring her back?
证明她的能力吧 传达一个信息
To prove she can. To send a message.
要你不明白是什么意思 那这算不上是信息
It's not a message if you don't know what it means.
她知道
She knows.
她知道 自己在想什么
She knows, she knows what she's thinking.
她知道自己下一步要干嘛
She knows what she's gonna do next.
我所能做的只有等
All I can do is just wait
等出事了再做出反应
and react after it happens.
丹呢 我是说 他什么意见
Well, where's Dan? I mean, what does he say?
他跟迈克出去了 假装他们能
He's off somewhere with Mike pretending that they can
想出个解决方案
figure out something to do,
假装他们能读懂她的心思 -贝丝
pretending that they can read her mind. - Beth...
可事实是 要是他能阻止她
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表