剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
在斯坦福大学掏空你的口袋的七年
Seven years at Stanford to empty your pockets
早上用金属探测器?
for a metal detector in the morning?
你这样做不是为了你的家人,丹。
You're not doing that for your family, Dan.
或者为了您的信用评级。
Or for your credit rating.
一天结束了,一切都只是
The end of the day, it's all just
一个很酷的傢伙的员警和强盗游戏。
a cool guy's cops-and-robbers game.
但是,人们仍然不得不称你为法官。
But, still, people will have to call you Judge.
我相信你会讨厌的。
I'm sure you'll hate that.
看看是谁!
Look who it is!
你好。谢谢大家的到来。谢谢。
Hello. Thank you all for coming. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you, thank you.
嘿!-她在那儿!
Hey! -There she is!
谢谢,伙计们。谢谢。
Thanks, guys. Thank you.
麦克!
Mikey!
♪ Happy birthday ♪
伙计们,你们好吗?非常感谢您的光临。
How are you, guys? Thank you so much for coming.
我很好。
I'm very good.
享受。
Enjoy.
老闆在吗?她说她要来。
Is the boss here? She said she was gonna come.
如果有400美元的葡萄酒,
If there were $400 bottles of wine,
莱瓦会在这裡,但没有。
Leyva would be here, but there's not.
但是有这些。
But there are these.
看。你应该留下深刻的印象。
Look. You're supposed to be impressed.
就像以前没有人把蛋清放在该死的饮料里一样。
Like no one's ever put egg whites in a damn drink before.
哦,还有这个。等着吧。
Oh, and this one. Wait for it.
这是皮尼亚可乐。
It's a piña colada.
你想从我这裡得到什麽,迈克?
What do you want from me, Mike?
注意力!
Attention!
生日快乐。
Happy birthday.
♪ Illusion never changed
♪ 幻觉从未改变
♪ Into something real
♪ 变成真实的东西
♪ Wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn ♪
♪ 清醒时,我可以看到完美的天空被撕裂了 ♪
♪ You're a little late
♪ 你有点晚了
♪ But I'm already torn
♪ 但是我已经撕裂了
不好意思。不好意思。对不起。
Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry.
邓尼斯几点了?3:30.
What time's the thing for Dennis? 3:30.
该死。好吧,那天就到了。
Oh, shit. Well, there goes the day then.
12楼叫了。
12th floor called.
她在找你。
She's looking for you.
好。让你陷入悬念是不公平的。
Okay. Not fair to keep you in any more suspense.
所以,约会 - 它没有发生。
So, the appointment -- it's not happening.
什麽?你在谈论什麽?
What? What are you talking about?
州长要和格斯·豪利特一起去。
The governor's going with Gus Howlett.
格斯·豪利特?什麽时候开始的?
Gus Howlett? Since when?
他甚至不是他妈的检察官。
He's not even a fucking prosecutor.
是的,我明白。整件事非常尴尬。
Yeah, I know. And the whole thing is pretty embarrassing.
哦,我确定是的。
Oh, I'm sure it is.
我以为这是你的空缺。
I thought this was yourslot to fill.
“是锁。”我很确定这就是你说的。
"It's a lock." I'm pretty sure that's what you said.
好。豪利特的岳父在科技领域赚了大钱。
Okay. Howlett's father-in-law's big money in the tech sector.
他有很多国王的体重
He's got a whole lot of king-shit weight
扔来扔去,当整件事发生时——
to throw around, and when that whole thing happened --
我明白了。你的腐♥败♥伙伴会让这个溷蛋
I get it. Your corrupt buddy is gonna let this asshole
为他的女婿格斯买♥♥一个他妈的法官职位,
buy a fucking judgeship for his son-in-law, Gus,
他甚至不想要,对吧?!
that he doesn't even want, right?!
好。小心。
Okay. Watch it.
好。
Okay.
我们将在下一轮回去。
We'll go back in next round.
四年后,你会在不知不觉中过去。
Four years will be gone before you know it.
你只需要有一点信心。
You're just gonna have to have a little faith.
你知道,你父亲没有被任命...
You know, your father wasn't appointed...
哦,去他妈的。...他的第一次複出,也是。
Oh, fuck him. ...his first go-around, either.
好。好。
Okay. Okay.
迈克:这个狗屎就是这个狗屎。
Mike: This shit is just how this shit is.
这就像因为吹风而生气。
It's like getting mad at the wind for blowing.
看,他们只是拒绝了不服务的人
Look, they just rejected whoever doesn't serve
无论议程是什麽,他们都在推动这个迴圈。
whatever agenda it is they're pushing this cycle.
不是你。我知道,迈克。
It's not you. I know, Mike.
你知道还有什麽没有人在乎吗?
You know what else no one gives a shit about?
你♥爸♥爸在板凳上的几岁
What age your dad got on the bench
以及你怎麽不会比他年轻。
and how you're not gonna be younger than him.
他会的。他会有什麽?
He would have.He would've what?
给了狗屎。
Given a shit.
嗯,是的,这隻是'因为那是那种磨练,
Well, yeah, that's just 'cause that's the kind of grinding,
他是小针头。
petty needledick he was.
但他已经死了。
But he's dead.
所以除了你之外,没有人会考虑那个狗屎。
So no one's even thinking about that shit but you.
是的,因为你做得很好闭嘴。
Yeah, 'cause you're doing a greatjob shutting up about it.
你知道,你也许应该更集中精力
You know, you should maybe concentrate more
关于你将如何处理你将得到的所有同情,
on how you're gonna handle all the sympathy you're gonna get,
更不用说所有想看你的气球的人了
not to mention all the people that want to see your balloon
被弹出一点。
get popped a little.
看。你说我们把它装进去什麽
Look. What do you say we pack it in
把这一天带到安多利尼家?
and take this day to Andolini's?
我要在3:30去参加邓尼斯·奥尔特加的退休活动。
I'm going at 3:30 for Dennis Ortega's retirement thing.
顺便问一下,你是怎麽摆脱的?
How'd you get out of that, by the way?
我可能说它去了垃圾邮件。
I probably said it went to spam.
嘿,也许你应该想想
Hey, maybe you should think
关于跳过它,丹,认真的。
about skipping it, too, Dan, seriously.
好吧,就像你说的,
Well, like you said,
得从某个时候开始。
got to start sometime.
今天也是如此。
So might as well be today.
嘿。嘿,伙计们。怎麽样了?
Hey. Hey, guys. How's it goin'?
很高兴见到你。你们是怎麽做到的?
Good to see you. How you guys doin'?
这是一种讚美和荣誉,但老实说,
It's a compliment and an honor, but honestly,
归根结底,这是一种降级。
at the end of the day, it's kind of a demotion.
而且,无论如何,每个人都知道法♥院♥官员
And, anyway, everybody knows the court officers
实际上管理法♥院♥,而不是法官。谁想要那个?
actually run the court, not the judge. Who wants that?
我想给三个小时的总结,而不是听他们,对吧?
I want to give three-hour summations, not listen to them, right?
你坐在那裡足够长的时间,你的大脑直接进入你的屁♥股♥。
You sit there long enough, your brain goes straight to your ass.
我为什麽要你们告诉我该怎麽做?
Why would I want you guys telling me what to do?
什麽时候出现,什麽时候吃午饭,什麽时候拉屎。
When to show up, when to eat lunch, when to take a shit.
我是 D.A.我想要的时候就拉屎。
I'm a D.A. I shit when Iwant.
那麽这裡有什麽玩法呢?你在想什麽?
So what's the play here? What are you thinking?
还不确定。你?
Not sure yet. You?
我不知道这些是什麽。
I don't know what a lot of these are.
井。。。只要咬一口神秘的,
Well...just take a bite out of the mystery one,
如果你不喜欢它,把它扔在地板上。
and if you don't like it, throw it on the floor.
哦 - 他们对此很酷?业主?
Oh -- And they're cool with that? The owners?
哦。是的。他们希望你这样做。
Oh. Yeah, yeah. They wantyou to do it.
是的?好。
Yeah? Okay.
山核桃手指、彩虹饼乾
Pecan fingers, rainbow cookies
由于某种原因实际上是蛋糕,
which are actually cake for some reason,
阿玛雷蒂和茴香。
amaretti and anise.
这些是西米诺骨牌。那是芝麻和柳丁。无花果。
These are ciminos. That's sesame and orange. Fig.
最后但并非最不重要的一点是,义大利婚礼黄油饼乾
And last but not least, Italian wedding butter cookies
配巧克力和山核桃。
with chocolate and pecan.
我靠。
Holy shit.
是的,我来过这裡很多次,
Yeah, a lot of the manytimes that I have been here,
有饼乾。
there have been cookies.
当然,但是,我的意思是,这有点多。
Sure, but, I mean, that's kind of a lot.
孔奇塔和你在一起吗?
Is Conchita here with you?
事实上,她把我带在身边,但她是——
She brought me with her, actually, but she's --
她已经回去了。
she's already gone back.
她以前怎麽从来没带你来过这裡?
How has she never brought you here before?
一个人如何在刑事法♥院♥大楼工作
How can a person work in the Criminal Courts building
从不来安多利尼家?
and never come to Andolini's?
我去年九月刚搬到这裡,所以...
I just moved here last September, so...
为什麽?因为你必须解释饼乾?
Why? Because you had to explain the cookies?
也许我只是 - 我喜欢向我描述甜点。
Maybe I just -- I like having desserts described to me.
九月。那是八个月。
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表