剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
《致命吸引力》前情提要...
Previously on Fatal Attraction...
我要你帮我找到
I want you to help me find
我的旧桉件档桉的副本。
a copy of my old case file.
我们要做的第一件事是重新运行
The first thing we do is rerun
找到的所有印刷品
all the prints that were found
在不属于你的现场。
on the scene that weren't yours.
也许有些人
Maybe some people
未被印刷或逮捕的人
who weren't printed or arrested
15年前现在已经被捕了。
15 years ago have been arrested by now.
我只是想更新你
I just wanted to update you
在特雷西·西姆斯身上。
on Tracy Sims.
她又昏迷了,
She's unconscious again,
但我能够和她说话。
but I was able to talk to her.
她认出了他。她说
And she ID'd him. She said
是他打了她。
he was the one who beat her.
安吉拉:如果你能有理想
ANGELA: If you could have the ideal
与他的关係,
relationship with him going forward,
你有没有想过那会是什麽?
have you thought about what that would be?
我只想握住他的手。
I just want to hold his hand.
你拿了什麽东西吗,亚历克斯?
Did you take something, Alex?
葯。
Pills.
我都拿走了。
I took all of them.
上午。
Morning.
早上好。
Good morning.
看到听证会被推了吗?
See the hearing's been pushed?
我做到了,是的,谢谢你,还有...哦。
I did, yes, thank you and... oh.
对不起。
Excuse me.
你今天感觉如何?-好。
How are you today? -Okay.
昨晚我做了一个梦,梦见这条巨蛇
I had a dream last night this giant snake
咬我的脸。
bit me on the face.
这令人不安。
That's disturbing.
比阿特丽斯,来科斯纳?
Beatrice, here for Kosna?
是的,已经有一段时间了
Yep, it's been a while
因为我一直在与诺曼的陪审团之一对抗。
since I've been up against one of Norman's juries.
不能说我错过了。
Can't say that I missed it.
我知道你很害怕。
I know that you're scared.
而且这次抢劫也不是第一次
And also this robbery wasn't the first time
你在生活中经历过身体暴♥力♥。
that you've experienced physical violence in your life.
是的,但它不一样。
Yeah, but it's not the same.
不,不是。
No, it's not.
但它仍然可以让你觉得...
But it can still make you feel like...
...就像你是一个...
...like you're someone that...
暴♥力♥被吸引。
violence is drawn to.
它不断发生在你身上的事实
The fact that it keeps happening to you
意味着它会继续发生在你身上。
means that it's going to keep happening to you.
但是那些人,
But those men,
他们对你来说是陌生人。
they were strangers to you.
以及你的桉件进展方式,
And the way that your case is going,
没有理由相信他们不会恳求。
there's no reason to believe that they won't plead out.
并恳求
And with a plea
没有任何形式的受害者披露。
comes no victim disclosure of any kind.
甚至不是你的名字。
Not even your name.
如果没有怎麽办?
What if there isn't one?
恳求。-然后我们会处理的。
A plea. -Then we'll handle that.
但会有的。
But there will be.
所以,就目前而言...
So, for now...
我们为什麽不得到一些其他的东西
why don't we get some of these other things
离开你的盘子。
off your plate.
热水器坏了。
The broken hot water heater.
您的房♥东号♥码是多少?
What is your landlord's number?
我有心情大声喧哗。
I'm in the mood to get loud.
上午。
Morning.
怎麽样?
How's it going?
你看到了吗?太紧张了。
Did you see it? It was so tense.
我喜欢蜂鸣器。
I love a buzzer beater.
我的意思是,赢了就是赢了。
I mean, a win's a win.
不过防御是为了狗屎。
Defense was for shit though.
我就知道你会这麽说。
I knew you were gonna say that.
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
呵呵,昨天这个被告,他想出去
Oh, this defendant yesterday, he wanted to get out
监护权,我提醒他,他不能,
of custody, I reminded him that he can't,
我扭动了一下。明天就没事了。
I torqued it a bit. It'll be fine by tomorrow.
与此同时...
In the meantime...
...你为什麽不在上面放一个油条?
...why don't you put a fritter on it?
你不能继续这样做。
You can't keep doing this.
我只是担心。
I was just worried.
我回来了,你走了。-毫米。
I got back and you were gone. -Mm.
那你回去的时候发生了什麽?
So what happened when you went back?
他很甜蜜。
He was sweet.
他说他只怕失去我,
He said he's only ever afraid of losing me,
总是他所做的事情的原因。
is the reason always for what he does.
我说,他让我帮他卖♥♥毒品
I say, he makes me sell his drugs for him
所以他不会失去我吗?
so he won't lose me?
他没有杀过我一次,因为医院
He didn't already kill me once because the hospital
他们的工作太好太快了,我死不了,
was too good and fast at their job for me to die,
但他害怕失去我?
but he's afraid to lose me?
你说的都说了?-是的。
You said all that? -Yes.
对我自己。
To myself.
我没有生你的气。
I'm not mad at you.
为什麽?
Why?
毕竟你为我做了什麽,我会感到生气。
After all what you did for me, I would feel mad.
也许你应该。
Maybe you should.
这会有説明吗?
Would that help?
因为我完全会做到。我喜欢生气。
Because I'll totally do it. I like being mad.
他怪你。阿尔乔姆。
He blames you. Artem.
他说我们在你面前从来没有遇到过麻烦。
He says we never had trouble before you.
好吧,我确实发明瞭麻烦。
Well, I did invent trouble.
我在受害者服务处工作。
I'm with Victims Services.
而不是孔奇塔路易斯。
Instead of Conchita Lewis.
对于西迪基桉。-日曆号♥码?
For the Siddiqui case. -Calendar number?
呃。。。
Um...
六。是六个。
Six. It's six.
好吧,我知道了。
All right, I've got it.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
是亚历克斯·福雷斯特。
It's Alex Forrest.
那个油条看起来不错。-很好。
That fritter looks good. -It is good.
另外,它是免费的,所以...
Plus, it was free, so...
纳瓦兹?
Nawaz?
嗨,莫娜。我是亚历克斯。
Hi, Mona. I'm Alex.
我和孔奇塔一起遇见了你。你还记得我吗?
I met you with Conchita. Do you remember me?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. -Yes.
今天的情况是这样的...
Here's how today's going to go...
大日子。
Big day.
我一直不得不提醒你
All the times I had to remind you
不要做任何事情来组成陪审团
don't do anything to make the jury
感觉不好或感到难过
feel bad or feel sorry
对于谋杀亚琳娜的那个人。
for the man that murdered Yalina.
但是今天...
But today...
这是--
this is--
这是量刑阶段。今天是一天
This is the sentencing phase. Today is the day
对于所有的情绪,这就是地方。
for all the emotions, and this is the place.
好?
Okay?
他们实际上,真的,非常好。
They are, actually, really, really well.
我很高兴听到它。
I'm glad to hear it.
我以为你会。
I thought that you would be.
你知道,考虑到...
You know, considering...
你必须多久听一次
how often you had to listen
事情进展得有多好。
to how well things were notgoing.
好吧,你在那裡找人怎麽样?
Well, how are you doing with finding someone there?
只是,呃...
It's just, uh...
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表