剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
真希望不是在这种情况下见面
Wish the circumstances were different.
好 走了 警探
Okay, let's go, Detective.
还是说你们想先上点酒水
Or were you offering drink service first?
真可爱
That's cute.
不会 我们已经准备好了 -不好意思
No, we're actually ready. Excuse me.
在我决定我当事人的立场之前
I want a Polaroid of all the fillers in place
我需要所有陪拍人员的拍立得的照片
before I decide my client's position.
以及所有陪拍人员的犯罪记录的表格
I want rap sheets on all the fillers who have them,
假如陪拍人员中有警♥察♥
and personnel records of all the fillers
我需要他们的人事记录表
who are off- duty cops.
这些我有权要求的物品
Do you have those things to which I'm entitled
你都准备好了吗
prepared to give me?
那你就是没准备好
Then you're not actually ready.
你肯定是吓坏了才会
Wow, you really must be shitting yourself
雇这个杂种对不对
to hire this mutt, huh?
请不要直接跟杂种的客户说话 谢谢
Don't ever directly address the mutt's client again, please.
我恶心死他
I'm gonna go give him some acid reflux.
后来发现 是克莱·毕晓普 而不是克里夫·比夫史密斯
Clay Bishop, it turns out, not Cliff Biffsmiths.
露丝不肯告诉我有这么个人
Ruth wouldn't tell me he existed,
但我问的内容她是会说的
but she told him I was asking.
你现在还是在法律援助部门工作吗 还是说
Do you stjll work in Legal Aid, or...?
现在在基金会了 不过还是那摊活
At the foundation now, but yeah.
那以前我们肯定有过交集
Huh. So we must have crossed paths back in the day.
有过的
We did.
我们得到可靠消息
So, uh, we've heard from a reliable source
说你在亚历克斯·福里斯特死前一年
that you were in a relationship with Alex Forrest
跟她有过一段恋爱关系
at some point in the year before her death.
谈了几个月 是的
For a few months, yeah.
怎么就分了
What happened?
我搞砸了
I fucked it up.
怎么说
In what sense?
我们家有
There are...
曾经有心理健康方面的问题
weremental health issues in my family.
在亚历克斯身边 我能从她身上
Being around Alex, I could see so many things
看到很多成长过程中熟悉的东西
in her that were familiar from growing up.
但要是你想跟一个认为
But you've got to be careful when you try to
没人知道他们不好的人走到那步
go there with someone who thinks no one knows
那就要小心了 我当时就是不小心
they're not okay, and I wasn't.
我处理方式不对
I went about it the wrong way.
也再没有机会了
I never got another chance.
你有没有想过站出来作证
Did you ever think about coming forward?
她的精神状态是我辩护的重点
That was my defense her mental state.
我知道 我当时在场
No, yeah, I know. I was there.
我每天都有去法庭
I went to court every day.
我有听到说你对亚历克斯发乎情止乎礼
I heard all about how you were so appropriately polite to Alex
搞得她丧失了理智
that she lost her mind.
也听到了你描述了一个如魔鬼般
Heard you describe someone unstable
不稳定 害怕 迷茫的人
and scared and lost as evil.
“我是受害者的声音”先生“我为受害者发声”
Mr. Im The Victim's Voice. I speak for the victims.
检察官都用这招 对吧
Prosecutor's toolbox, right?
人性本恶 就是说没人有必要感到内疚
Evil's elemental. It means no one has to feel guilty
即便你都不必 即便她需要帮助可你却害死了她
Not even you, after you gave her death for needing help.
但他们还是更恨你
But they still hated you more.
起码当时是这样
At least there was that,
最终陪审团看透了你
Finally a jury saw the real you.
行吧
Okay, okay.
他说的话很尖锐
He made some cutting remarks that maybe now
也许你已经习惯了
you're internalizing.
但不代表他没杀她
But it doesn't mean he didn't kill her.
嘿 过会儿我们去安多里尼家吧 好吗
Hey, let's go to Andolini's later, okay?
不了我 -蹭米尔斯法官退休会
No, IJudge Mills retirement racket.
跟爱尔兰一样把情绪一口闷下去
Drink your feelings, like an Irishman should.
走吧
Come on.
行啦 我送你回去上班
AlI right, I'll take you back to work.
你开我车过去 然后开回家就行
You drive my car there, you can drive it home.
我打车
I'll take an Uber.
我可是要畅饮免费伏特加
Since I'm gonna engulf so much free vodka
多到让他们称呼我为
at this fuckin' thing they're gonna make me
波兰总统 走啦
the president of Poland. Come on.
大家都不知道你会来
No one said you were coming.
靠 老子活着就是为了让你失望的
Oh, fuck, I live to disappoint.
嘿 迈克 -草
Hey, Mikey. Oh, shit
乌尔巴内克 你现在留胡子了
Urbanek, you rockin' a beard now?
这一天天的 眼睛太遭罪了
What a horrible day to have eyes.
靠 迈克 我都好几年没见你了
Shit, Mikey, I don't see you for years,
现在甩都甩不掉你
now I can't get rid of you.
跟臭味一样一直跟着你
Following you like a bad smell. Mm- hmm.
嘿 你见着冈萨雷斯了吗
Hey, you see Gonzales is here?
不是吧他来了 -是呀
Oh, no shit? - Yeah.
“守夜人”冈萨雷斯 -对呀
"Vigil"Gonzales? Yeah.
就是这名 -不会吧
That's what it was. No sh Yeah.
当初为什么叫他这名来着
Now, why did we call him that again?
是因为纽顿那个连环杀人案么 -对
Was it the serial case in Newton? - Yeah.
因为冈萨雷斯说“嘿 我们不能叫它’守夜行动”
Cause Gonzales goes, "Hey, we can't call it Operation Vigil'
因为”守夜“跟“坏人“的首字母
"because"Vigil' and "Villain' both start
都是v
withaV. "-
然后埃弗拉德说
And fucking Evrard goes,
嘿 是 可你叫”赫克托“
”Hey, yeah, but your first name is Hector,
赫克托首字母是H啊 然后他说
"and Hector starts with an H, and so does
我天 你能不能闭个嘴
Ho, my God, would you shut the fuck up? "
是了是了 -去他妈的
That's right, that's right, that's right. Fuckin...
嗯
Yeah.
你还记得不久前一案子吗
Hey, you remember a case a while back? - Hmm.
有一人被杀了 在市里开了家三明治店
Guy got murdered, had a sandwich place downtown,
大陪审团也没给出判决
case never make it out of grand jury?
记得
Yeah.
阿克罗 不是 阿科斯塔
Ackroyd...No. Acosta.
他儿子拿把60英寸的管钳把他打成泥
Son pureed him with a 60- inch pipe wrench
可最后还是无罪释放了
and then walked off into the sunset.
我跟你说 他最好祈祷那单案子的负责人
Tell you what. He better hope that the guys
没得什么绝症
that worked that case don't get some kind of terminal disease
因为那样的话那人会揪着他不放的
'cause he's gonna be their last stop before they kick it.
那个变♥态♥
That psycho shitstain.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
确实是
That is unbelievable. Mm.
还有 亚历克斯·福里斯特的公♥寓♥里
Also, psycho shitstain's prints being
有那变♥态♥的指纹 也很难相信
in Alex Forrest's apartment is unbelievable.
完全不知道那边怎么会有的
Except for how they were.
我想说
BETH: I mean,
你朋友上网查这事儿确实挺不好的
I'm sorry your friend has the Internet,
还有她打了你个措手不及
and- and that she blindsided you.
喝醉的人就喜欢干这种事
Drunk people do kind of like to do that.
可她没说错呀 不在场证明那事
I mean, she's right, though, about the alibi.
他没有不在场证明就是很怪
About his not having one being weird.
他有的
He did have one.
是 但没人作证
Right, but nobody testifying to it
就等于是没有 -对
was like saying that he didn't. - Right.
那个该作证的人是我
And the person testifying to it would have been me,
这样我就会被问到
and that would have opened me up
他是不是有外遇
to being asked if he'd had an affair.
你父亲放弃了不在场证明
Your father gave up his alibi
这样我就不会被指控作伪证
so I wouldn't be charged with perjury.
我知道
I know.
我知道你知道 你跟她说了么
I know you know. Did you tell her?
还是说你内心也是有些许赞同她说的话的
Or are you saying you agree with her a little?
些许是指哪部分
How would I agree with her a little?
认同我爸杀了亚历克斯·福里斯特 但没杀全
Think Dad killed Alex Forrest, but just part of her?
只杀死了她一部分
Just killed her partially?
我觉得她这么做真的很糟糕
Well, it's pretty shitty that she did that, I think.
她说的那些话 想跟你吵架
That she said those things, tried to pick a fight with you.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表