剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
Well, what are they? We'Il-we'Il be competitive.
我没有
Ido not.
我去 什么公♥司♥这么蠢
Well, shit, What other firms
连你都敢拒绝
were dumb enough to pass you up, then?
把他们名字告诉我
Ineed names, because obviously
他们肯定也会犯其他愚蠢错误
they must be making all kinds of other dumb mistakes
我可以利用
Ican capitalize on.
你边告诉我 我边帮你准备入职文件
You can tell me While we go deal with your start paperwork.
来吧
Come on.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
谢谢你
Thank you.
客气
Ofcourse.
谢谢你 为了当年
Thank you. For back then.
我只是帮你开了个路
Ijust got out Of your way.
警探
Detective
拜托 求你了
Uh, please, could you, please,
能在我的大陪审团传票上签字吗
sign my grand_ jury subpoenas, please?
你怎么不让豪尔赫签
Why don't you ask Jorge to do it?
你要让豪尔赫做决定
Oh, you let Jorge make decisions?
很抱歉 我不知道
II'm so sorry. I wasn't aware.
只不过
Just..
我还是挺佩服你的
You know, got to hand it to yoU.
你这么沉着冷静
You seem pretty calm.
而我在这儿 想着你有多后悔当初
Here Iwas, wondering how much you were regretting
为我那老太太的案子出头
sticking your neck out for my old lady case
莱瓦让我去的
Leyva asked me to be there.
你要豪尔赫 给了你豪尔赫 干嘛还要来烦我
You wanted Jorge, you got Jorge: Why are you busting my balls?
我也只是在支援他
I'm just backstopping him.
开庭后我来主导
When it goes to trial, I'Il lead.
你管这个叫支援
That's you backstopping him?
我说的一切 都是为了支援豪尔赫
Whatever Isaid, Isaid to support Jorge.
没人信的 你也不信
Well, nobody bought it including you.
不管怎样 结果发现
Anyway, so it turns out
那个把所有老太太揍了一遍的瘾君子
the junkie fuck Who beat up all the old ladies has a dad
他老爸开了家连锁付费停车场
Who owns all these pay-for-parking lots,
猜猜他雇了谁做辩护律师
and guess Who he hired for the defense
罗兰多·卡布拉尔
Rolando Cabral
对吧
Right?
所以 也许你该重新考虑是否你来主导
So maybe you want to reconsider grabbing lead
不光因为豪尔赫值得一个机会
not just because Jorge deserves a shot
而是P为
but because, Idon't know,
卡布拉尔从未在法庭战胜过豪尔赫
Cabral never destroyed Jorge in court:
嘿 我们在做什么
Hey. What are we doing?
话话
Talking.
这次只有我们
Just us this time.
随便
Whatever.
我要给南瓜浇水
I'm gonna water my squash.
我问问 在这个世界上
You know,in all the ways of this world
所有非我们创造的方式中
that we did not make,
我对你做过什么
Iever do anything specific to you,
让你如此不尊重我
specifically, to make you
请具体说明
not respect me? Imean specifically:
所以谈话是需要
So when it's twO guys
两个人参与的
Who did the job..
行吧 那我就对你
Fine. Maybe you deserve more slack
比那天更客气一点 我这么说吧
than Icut you the other day,and maybe I could say that
因为他没有舔着那张大脸
because he's not standing in front of me
站在我面前
With his big fucking face.
好吧 -什么 我之前就不喜欢他
Okay. What? Inever liked him.
现在要突然喜欢了 我这个人谁都不喜欢的
Im going to like him now? Iwho like no one?
但这很重要 仅此而已
It's just not irrelevant, that'sall.
我也没有因为我不喜欢他
And Ididn't go after him
就去找他麻烦 迈克
because I didn't like him Mikey.
事实告诉我 -我知道 我知道
The facts presented themselves to me.. Iknow, Iknow.
换做是我 我也会跟你表现
Ifit had been me, Iwould have done
一模样的
everything the same as you did.
我们只是看问题的角度不同而已
We just saw things differently, isall.
那当然是
Fuck, yeah, we did.
你那么多年拍律师马屁的伎俩
And all those years Of kissing lawyer ass
之前还有用 现往就没用了
worked out pretty goddamn well for you till they didn't.
但却不会改变我的所作所为
Wouldn't change what Idid either.
是吗 打赌你想退休
Yeah? Ibet you would like to retire
而不是被迫离开
instead of getting forced out.
所以你为啥不能再这样了
And why weren't you able to do that again?
这和他是否杀了她是两码事
That's a separate issue from if he killed her,
因为我知道 他没杀人
because I know he didn't.
你要来点黄瓜吗
You want some cucumbers?
波斯 无核的
Persian, seedless
我会切成片
IIl slice them up,
撒一点橄榄油在上面
throw a little olive oil on them,
一点青柠汁 红洋葱
alittle lime juice, red onion
听着 我之所以谈起食物
Listen, I'm just going to talk about food
因为我不想谈起
right now 'cause I'm done talking about
另-件事 -丹不是杀人犯 厄尔
the other thing Dan's not a murderer Earl.
他是个骗子 迈克
He'sa liar, Mikey.
所以你永远都不能确定
So you'II never, ever be able to say for sure
他会是个其他什么东西
What the fuck else he is.
你把我搞糊涂了
Well, now Im confused.
怎么啦
What?
你问我要不要来点黄瓜
You asked me did I want some cucumbers,
但却没给我上黄瓜
and I'm not getting any cucumbers
我才不会让你吃我的黄瓜
I'm not giving you any of my cucumbers,
你也太蠢了 我那么说只是为了修辞
you fucking neckbone. That was just a figure of speech.
你可以给你杯啤酒
You could have a beer
堵上你的嘴 怎么样
and shut the fuck up. How about that?
同意
Done.
他们觉得谁能那么闲
Who do they think has the leisure time to
在家里等上5个小时或更久
Wait at home for a five-hour window, or more
还是在工作日 -你有啊
Oh a weekday? Um, you do.
这不是我的家
It's not my home
我们是要去文图拉那家寄卖♥♥商店
Are we going to that consignment place on Ventura,
还是直接去韦茨兄弟
Or just Wertz Brothers?
如果我们有时间就去 为什么这么问
Uh, if we have time. Why?
我计算-下上厕所的时间
I'mjust timing my trips to the pisser.
我们想买♥♥什么来着
What are we looking for?
一张茶几和大厅放的长凳
Um, an end table and a bench for the hall.
为什么要弄个窗户 时间之窗
Why a window? A window of time?
因为它有个框 因为它能关上
Because it has a frame. Because it closes.
门也能关上 为啥不弄个时间之门
Well, so do doors_ Why not a door of time?
我们要出发了
We are leaving
去洗手间
Go to the bathroom.
妈妈 -什么事
Mama? Yeah?
矢然气和电力公♥司♥会在
Gas and electric will be here between
10点到3点之间修剪圣诞树
10:00and 3:00 to trim the trees.
也许吧 -但愿吧
Maybe. We live in hope.
大门没锁 钥匙在这里
The gate is unlocked. The key is here.
知道 -等他们来了
Got it. When they come,
他们会打开大门 把设备运进去
they're going to prop the gate open to get their equipmentin,
他们走的时候有可能会关门 有可能不会关
and when they leave, they might close it but they won't.
你要把昆西放出来
Hmm. Ifyou let Quincy out,
他会跑掉的
he will run Off.
要是他想上厕所 我怎么办
So i he has to go potty, Ido What?
你把他带到院子里
You take him out in the yard
拴狗绳 -好的
0n leash. Okay:
等他们走时 你需要
When they leave, you need to
把门关上 然后锁上
Close the gate and lock it.
然后再把昆西放出来 -好的
Then you may take Quincy out. Okay:
艾伦在2:30到2:45之间下车
Ellen gets off the bus between 2:30 and 2:45
我知道
know that.
接她
Grab her,
然后一定给她吃点不是
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表