剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
司法公正服务
in the service of justice.
结束别人的生命
It would go against everything that I believe
跟我信奉的一切相悖
to take someone else's.
我就算再害怕 也做不出来这种事
No matter how afraid I was, I just couldn't do that.
不光是对亚历桑德拉·福里斯特 对谁也不行
Not to Alexandra Forrest, not to anyone else.
加拉格尔先生 你什么时候
RUIZ: Mr. Gallagher, when
意识到自己女儿被亚历克斯·福雷斯特绑♥架♥了
you realized your daughter had been kidnapped by Alex Forrest,
你报♥警♥了吗
did you call the police?
没 -联♥系♥联邦调查局了吗
No. The FBI?
我本来准备联♥系♥联调局的
I was preparing to call the FBI.
也就是说 在每个父母最可怕的噩梦降临时
So, faced with every parent's greatest nightmare,
你还要准备准备 才能联♥系♥联调局
you had to prepare to call the FBI
你最后联♥系♥他们了吗
Did you ever call them?
没有 -你在编造
No. - Did you already
这场绑♥架♥时 就已经动了
know when you came up with the kidnapping story
杀她的念头了吧
that you were going to murder her?
我没有 我不是
DAN: I wa I di No.
你利用完她 又想抛弃她
RUIZ: You used her, and then you tried to throw her away.
我没有 我
DAN: I didn't. I
她只是不想被抛弃
RUIZ: And when she wouldn't go,
你就威胁她 殴打她
you threatened her, you physically assaulted her,
然后杀了她
and you killed her.
她准备
BETH: She's ready
上♥床♥睡觉了
to say good night.
我接下来要问你的问题
You should know that you can say no"
你可以拒绝
to what I'm about to ask you.
但你也要知道 经历了今天的庭审
But you should also know that, after how today went.
我需要你答应我
I'm probably gonna need you to say"yes. "
她只说了 她是我爸的朋友
Mm, she just said she was a friend of my dad's,
她想让我跟她走
and that he needed me to go with her.
我问了她几个问题 她都答得上来
I asked her things, and she knew it all- -
我爸叫什么 我妈叫什么
my dad's name, my mom's name,
他们是干什么的 还有我家狗狗的名字 所以
their jobs, and even my dog's name, so...
好吧 那你俩去哪了
Hmm, okay, and where'd you two go?
我们去了个公园 四下转了转
Just to a park, and we walked around.
我给你看市书
I'm going to show you a book.
好吧
Okay?
你认得这本书吗
Do you recognize it?
认得 这是我的书
Yeah, it's mine.
《蕾拉和玛君的故事》
The Story Of Layla and Majnun.
这本书是在带你去公园的那个女人
This book was found inside the apartment
家中找到的
of the woman you went to the park with.
她怎么会有这本书呢 -我送给她的
Do you know how she got it? - I gave it to her.
能把它还给我吗
Can I have it back, please?
当然 等审判结束就还你
CABRAL: Of course. As soon as the trial is over.
这张照片上 就是那个
Is this a picture of the woman
带你去公园的女人吗
who took you to the park?
就是她
Yeah, that's her.
声明一下 这是一张
CABRAL: For the record, the photo
亚历桑德拉·福里斯特的照片 询问到此结束
is of Alexandra Forrest. Nothing further.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲁伊斯女士呢
Ms. Ruiz?
没有问题 法官大人
RUIZ: No questions, Your Honor.
好的 谢谢你 艾伦
JUDGE WATSON: Okay, then. Thank you, Ellen.
谢谢
Thank you.
全体起立
All rise.
需要提醒大家 我们今天在这里
I'll remind you all we're here today because
是因为一个叫亚历山德拉·福雷斯特的女人被无辜杀害
an innocent woman named Alexandra Forrest was murdered,
也因为陪审团之前认定加拉格尔先生
and because a jury found Mr. Gallagher
于此有罪
guilty of this terrible crime.
你的申请我读过了
I read your application.
文笔流畅 逻辑周密
Not only was it well- written and considered,
也提出了一个令人信服的问题
it raises very compelling questions.
但重要的是 我们已经确立了一个事实
But the salient, relevant argument to be made
你是个骗子
is that you are a liar.
你骗了调查警探
You lied to the investigating detective,
厄尔·布鲁克
Earl Brooker.
且在庭审宣誓后撒了谎
You lied under oath at your trial.
又在假释听证会上撒了谎
You lied at your parole hearing.
所以公正地来看
So I don't think it's unfair to presume
你可能也在这份庭前申请中
you've probably lied
撒了谎
in this application before the court.
因此 我今天坐在这里 不知道应该
As a result, it's impossible to know, as I sit here today,
相信你故事的哪个版本
which version of your story I'm supposed to believe.
在这个法庭上 事实很重要
In this court, the truth is important.
而此刻的事实是
And the truth in this court today is
本庭已经给了你的案子
that you have received more than enough attention
足够的关注
and indulgence
和纵容
on this case already.
简单来说 刑事司法系统
Simply stated, the criminal justice system
已经给了你应得的公正
has given you all the justice you deserve.
所以我不会再给你更多
So I'm not going to give you any more.
我驳回你重审的动议
I'm denying your motion for a new trial.
请书面告知被告
Please give the defendant written notice
的上诉权
of his right to appeal.
关于谋杀的指控
JUDGE WATSON: As to the charge of murder,
你们认为被告丹尼尔·加拉格尔是否有罪
how do you find the defendant, Daniel Gallagher?
有罪
Guilty.
有时间么 -在图书馆 对么
...have the time. The library, right?
好吧
Okay.
嗨 你研究方法课上有个叫
Oh, hey. Hi. You have a Stella, uh, Chapman
斯黛拉·查普曼的 对吗
in your Research Methods section, right? - Mm- hmm.
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候
Well, when's the last time you talked to her?
我 不知道
I...don't know.
怎么了
Huh. - How come?
她从周二开始就没来上课了
Well, I mean, she hasn't showed up to work study
拉纳姆博士说
since Tuesday, and Dr. Ranum said
早上的研讨会也没见到她
he didn't see her in morning seminar.
她不回短♥信♥
And she's not answering her texts,
语♥音♥信箱也已经满了
and her voice mailbox is full.
天 我
Wow. I
我爱莫能助 -好吧
I- I wish I could help. - Okay.
那真是太好了
MAN: Yeah, that'd be great.
我一直找理由不去办公室
I kept finding reasons not to go to the office
直到亚瑟终于指出
till Arthur finally pointed out
我一年都没去过那儿了
that I hadn't been there in person in an actual year.
所以 我们
So, we, uh
退掉了租约
wiggled out of the lease
就在这里办公了
and just started working from here.
我理解原因
I can see why.
就很离谱
Yeah, it's crazy.
我有时都不相信自己住这儿
Sometimes I can't believe I live here.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我参加了听证会
I had my hearing.
能够与法官面对面
I was able to stand in front of a judge.
她驳回了我的申请
And she denied my application.
这意味着什么呢
And what does that mean?
我的案子不会重审
I will not be getting a new trial.
可她读过申请材料了么
But did she read the application?
增加了那么多新信息
There was so much new information.
艾伦跟我 他们怎么能
Ellen and I...How can they just...?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直都希望案子能重审
I have wanted this for so long.
因为即便我伤害了你
Because even after the way that I hurt you,
你还一直那么
you just always
相信我
believed in me.
我想让你知道 你的选择是对的
I wanted you to be able to know that you'd been right to do it.
而现在 你只能永远从内心相信我了
Now, you will forever have to just take that on faith.
我不需要一场重审
I don't need another trial
来告诉我已知的答案
to tell me what I already know.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表