剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
谢谢。
Thanks.
我现在能听到你的声音了。是的,继续。
I can hear you now. Yeah, go ahead.
男子:你想要这两部作品吗?
MAN: You want the works on both?
是的,呃,辣椒,
Yes, uh, the hot pepper,
胡椒沙拉,正在製作中吗?
the pepper salad, is that in the works?
卡拉布里亚人...?-是的。
The Calabrian...? -Yep.
那麽是的。-好的,两个作品。
Then yes. -Okay, two with the works.
这将是 20 或 30 分钟。
It'll be 20 or 30 minutes.
谢谢。-好吧。
Thank you. -All right.
“在那裡。“在那裡。
Hi. -Hi.
坚持。
Hold on.
天啊。
Oh, God.
男子:为了...
MAN: Um...
因为我找到了它们,我想你会喜欢
because I found them, and I thought you would like
拥有它们。-是道歉吗?
to have them. -Is it an apology?
不,为了什麽?
No. For what?
我不知道,为了你说的话?
I don't know, for the things that you said?
你说他们的方式?
For the way that you said them?
好的,等等。
Okay, wait.
这是你什麽时候反应过度?
Which time that you overreacted was this?
好吧,那你道歉怎麽样
Okay, then how about you apologize
你♥他♥妈♥的怎麽毁了一切?
for how you fucking ruin everything?
我们又毁了什麽?
What are we ruining again?
什麽,有什麽好毁的?
What, what is there to ruin?
说真的,告诉我,亚历克斯,因为我——我不知道。
Seriously, tell me, Alex, because I-I don't know.
是的,你为什麽会?-[敲门]
Yeah, why would you? -[knocking]
傅——我得走了。
Fu-- I have to go.
嘿,哦,我在这裡吃了一堆三明治。
Hey-oh, I got a fuckton of sandwich here.
对于一个叫亚历克斯的人?-是的,只需将它们放在桌子上。
For someone named Alex? -Yeah, just put them on the table.
好。
Okay.
你期待客人吗?
You expecting guests?
或者你认为你会处理
Or you think you're gonna handle
这两个坏男孩都是你一个人?
both of these bad boys by yourself?
“因为如果你想为明天保存一个......
'Cause if you're trying to save one for tomorrow...
坏主意,调味品太多。它浸泡麵包。
bad idea, too many condiments. It soaks the bread.
但如果你想这样做,只要知道我们不认可那个狗屎。
But if you want to do it, just know we don't endorse that shit.
所以,这取决于你。
So, it's up to you.
是的。
Yeah.
你的整个东西有太多的调味品。
Your whole thing has too many condiments.
是的,好的。
Yeah, okay.
你知道怎麽做吗?我妈的,你会熘旱冰吗?
Do you know how? I man, can you roller-skate?
我的意思是,我不记得做过,
I mean, I don't remember doing it,
但我记得我做到了。
but I remember that I did it.
我曾经会滑旱冰。
I used to be able to roller-skate.
如果我现在尝试,我可能会打破我的屁♥股♥。
I'd probably break my ass if I tried now.
我认为你应该认真地去做。
I think you should do it, seriously.
那你怎麽看?
So what do you think?
这是那个吗?
Is this the one?
这当然在预算范围内。
It's certainly on budget.
虽然我可能无法找到工作,所以...
Though I may not be able to find myself a job, so...
来吧,总承包商的女儿。
Come on, daughter of a general contractor.
你觉得怎麽样?-嗯,嗯...
What do you think? -Well, um...
奇怪的是,他们让你很难进入
It was weird how hard they made it for you to get in
看到它,这是一个危险信♥号♥♥。
to see it and that's kind of a red flag.
而且,呃,亚瑟也会说他们只是画画
And, uh, also Arthur would say that they just painted
这部分牆在这裡,然后他们把罐头留在那裡
this part of the wall here and then they left the cans there
因为他们想让你认为他们在装♥修♥,
because they want you to think that they're renovating,
但是一旦你进去,他们就再也不会回来了。
but once you're in, they're never gonna come back
完成它,还有,呃,还有浴缸
and finish it, and, uh, also the bathtub
被喷成白色,使其看起来像
is spraypainted white to make it seem like
珐琅没有脱落。 -所以亚瑟会继续寻找,是吗?
the enamel's not coming off. -So Arthur would keep looking, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
是的,亚瑟肯定会继续寻找。
Yeah, Arthur would definitely keep looking.
你和他相处融洽吗?
You get along with him?
我的意思是,我不知道你为什麽不这样做。
I mean, I don't know why you wouldn't.
你总是这样做。
You always did.
嗯... -你怎麽称呼他?
Um... -What do you call him?
不好意思。对不起。
Sorry. I'm sorry.
我不应该这麽说。我。。。
I shouldn't have said that. I...
那个,我...
That, I'm...
有些东西,我-我只是,
There is something that I-I just,
我想对你说这个,那个...
I want to say this to you, that...
我真的以为我会死在那裡。
I really thought I was gonna die in there.
一开始,我什至不知道
And in the beginning, I didn't even know
如何。。。
how to...
开始考虑这个问题。
start thinking about that.
一旦我这样做了...
And once I did...
我只是在想你和妈。
I just was thinking of you and your mom.
我会淹死在裡面。
And I would just drown in it.
所以我真的有两个选择。
So I really had two choices.
他们两个都很坏。
And both of them were bad.
但其中一个对你更好。
But one of them was better for you.
我的意思是,我不知道,我只是,我想如果我能做到
I mean, I don't know, I just, I think if I would've made
我可能不会选择的另一个选择... -好的。
the other choice I probably wouldn't... -Okay.
你知道,我认为这不是那个。
You know, I think this isn't the one.
我们为什麽不去另一个地方... -呃,这是
Why don't we head down to the other place... -Uh, it's
比我想像的要晚,所以我真的要去。
getting later than I thought, so I'm actually gonna go.
嗯......你自己去那边好吗?
Um... are you good to get over there by yourself?
答桉是肯定的。-有一个巴士站是
Of course. -There's a bus stop that's
在这一边。大约半个街区远。
on this side. It's about half a block away.
你可能会找到它。
You can probably find that.
谢谢。-是的。
Thank you. -Yeah.
今天。
For today.
我一会儿就去抓几个肉丸。
I'll grab some meatballs in a second.
官员:嘿,丹。
OFFICER: Hey, Dan.
我以为你说你每周至少来这裡三次。
I thought you said you came here a minimum three times a week.
迈克对此有什麽看法?
And what did Mike have to say about that?
没什麽。
Nothing.
我从来没有告诉过他。
I never told him.
我其实从来没有告诉过任何人。
I actually never told anybody.
其中至少有40%的人赢得了陪审员
At least 40% of those wins the jurors
可能没有听你说的一句话,
were probably not listening to a word you said,
他们忙着看你的嘴。
they were too busy watching your mouth.
我要去女士房♥。
I'm going to the ladies' room.
是的。
Yep.
欺诈局史蒂夫·派克?
Fraud Bureau Steve Park?
是的,我被分配到他的一个桉子,
Yes, I've been assigned to a case of his,
但我从未见过他,所以...
but I've never met him, so...
嗯,聪明人。
Um, smart guy.
有点大溷蛋。
Slightly an enormous asshole.
Verschlimmbesserung.
Verschlimmbesserung.
那是,嗯...
That's, um...
当你让情况变得更糟时。
when you make a bad situation worse.
就像你想道歉一样
Like you're trying to apologize
有人称他们为愚蠢
to somebody for calling them stupid
你不小心称它们为老。
and you accidentally call them old.
这是一个奇怪的具体例子。
That is a weirdly specific example.
请原谅我的胳膊。
Pardon my arm.
“你太棒了。
"You are fantastic.
谢谢。
Thank you."
男子:他把他的号♥码给你了吗?
MAN: Did he give you his number?
我们一起工作,记得吗?
We-we work together, remember?
他知道我有。
He knows that I have it.
所以你还认为没有什麽可毁的?
So you still think that there's nothing to ruin?
好吧,他肯定是敞开着门的。
Well, he's definitely leaving the door open.
不过,留给你走过它。
Leaving it up to you to walk through it, though.
但这就是他希望我做的。右?
But that is what he wants me to do, though. Right?
嗯,他是个律师,你说他是个好律师。
Well, he's a lawyer, you say he's a good one.
我不是律师,但即使我知道:
I'm not a lawyer but even I know:
你把一扇门打开,有人会进来。
You leave a door open, someone's gonna come in.
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表