剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
when you do have a fuckin' body.
而且说到底 如果想赢
And at the end of the day, we want to win.
那就要剔除一切必输因素
Or at least not know that we've already lost.
说实话 我认为最好
ARTHUR: Honestly, I think it's better
就保持跟上次一样
if we keep it like we had it last time.
或者 如果我们想把上次的日程
Or if we're gonna change the schedule
改了的话 我觉得最好把周六
from last time, I think we should put Saturday
放在一周治疗的最后一天 而不是中间
at the end of the week, not in the middle.
好吧 那就 行
Okay, so that- - yeah, that's fine.
那我们就周五做化疗 -嗯嗯
So we'll do Friday chemo...- Mm.
周六就是类固醇
...Saturday I'm full of steroids,
然后我可以处理些琐事什么的
and I can run errands and whatever.
周日 周一 周二
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, ooh. Uh,
然后通常到周三我就完事了
But then I'm okay, usually, by Wednesday.
对吧 -对 这样挺好
Right? - Yeah. That works.
那你得跟他们说一声我们想改一下日程安排
You have to tell them that we want to change, though.
我有点害怕艾琳
I'm scared of Eileen.
她只是觉得你很严肃 不是不喜欢你
She doesn't have to think you're funny to like you.
我知道
I know.
但她为什么不喜欢我呢
But why doesn't she like me?
我多好啊 -那倒是
I'm the best. Well, true.
但也理解她一下吧
I mean, but give the woman a break.
毕竟她的工作是安排肿瘤治疗日程的
I mean, her job is oncology scheduling.
你知道谁不喜欢你吗 罗西
You know who doesn't like you, though, is Rosie. - Ugh!
站她的位置上想想 这很正常
I wouldn't, either, if I were her.
我的血管太差劲了
My veins are the worst.
在皮肤下藏的那么深
They're so deep,
特别不好找 然后还容易塌陷
so hard to get to, so collapse- y.
不像你的血管 都突出的 还有弹性
Not like your veins, just out there, springy.
你的血管都会笑话我的血管吧
Your veins laugh at my veins.
可不 它们就是这样
Yep, that's what they do. -
现在感觉怎么样了 -好了
How's it feel now? - Good.
是哈
Yeah?
但现在另一只脚又开始又麻又疼的了
But now the other foot is numb and tingly all over again.
真的吗 -不是
Really? - No.
我本来也打算给它按♥摩♥的
I would've did it.
去听现场音乐会
JULIA: Go hear live music.
我们以前总去
We used to do that all the time. - Mm.
再次骑雪地摩托跨越大♥陆♥分水岭
Snowmobile the Continental Divide again.
嗯 我也想去
Yeah, I liked that.
那棵树 可以开车穿过的红杉
That tree, the redwood that you can drive through.
吊灯树
Mm. The Chandelier Tree.
这里面有些事咱们得提起做好准备工作
Some of these are gonna take some logistics.
我知道
I know.
再说了 也得等安娜塔西娅医生
Plus, Dr. Anastasia has to
同意我旅行了才行 -是啊
clear me for travel. Yes.
跟艾伦一起去看《雨中曲》
Watch Singin in the Rain with Ellen. - Mm.
去看看辛迪的宝宝
Meet Cindy's baby.
坐船去
See the sun set
海上看日落
over the ocean from a boat. - Mm- hmm.
读一下莫瑞根四部曲的最后一本
Read the final book of the Morrigan quadrology.
我记得你说过没人知道那市书什么时候出
I thought you told me no one knows when that's coming out.
是的
They don't.
我问过邦诺书店的人
I asked the guy at Barnes &Noble,
很明显她还没开始写呢
and apparently she hasn't even started writing it yet.
她住哪 缅因吗 -嗯吧
Where does she live, Maine? - Mm.
那我去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her. -
乔治女士 你不认识我
"Ms. George, you don't know me,
但我老婆是你的铁粉儿
but my wife is your biggest fan. "
所以我需要你每天工作19到20个小时
"So I'm gonna need you to put 19, 20- hour days in
把书赶紧写完
"on this thing until it's done,
因为拿不到书我是不会走的
cause I'm not leaving without it.
带我去看看你们家客房♥吧
Show me to the guest room. "-
你可真厉害了
How great would that be? - Mm.
我 我都有点后悔
I- - I'm almost...I'm almost sorry
读了前三部了
I read the first three books.
不是真后悔哈 但是
I mean, not really, but...
我只是不敢相信自己居然没机会读到结局了
I can't believe I'm not gonna find out how it ends.
记得吗 我本想离婚后每周都
Remember, I was gonna take the boat out every weekend
驾船出海的
after the divorce.
你总这么说 布鲁斯
You did say that a lot, Bruce.
只是从没这么做过
It just never happened.
现在又有了乔安娜 特别讨厌大海
And now there's Joanna, who hates the ocean.
钥匙
Oh, uh, keys.
密♥码♥锁的密♥码♥
Lockbox codes.
码头24小时随意进出
Uh, the marina has 24- hour access.
看船费用已经付过了 你随便开吧
Guard fees are paid up. Go nuts.
非常感谢 -嗯
I appreciate it. - Yeah.
就当成你自己的船好了
Consider her your boat, okay?
我就 我就等到以后再说卖♥♥的事
I'l just, I'll kick selling it down the road
直到
until.
直到你用完为止
...until you don't need her anymore.
好 谢了 客气
Yeah, Thank you. Yeah.
好吗
Okay?
非常感谢 -嗯
Thanks a lot. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
宝贝儿 我们到了
Baby, we're here. - Hmm?
现在吗
Right now?
嗯 现在就可以
Well, it could be now.
或者改天也行
Or it could be another day.
如果你状态不好我们可以改期
Maybe that's the move if you're not feeling up to it.
不行 因为我状态不好
No, because I'm not up to it
所以更得现在就去了
is why it has to be now. Okay?
好 那咱们去吧 -好
AlI right, let's do it. - All right.
一定会很美的 走吧
It's gonna be beautiful, come on. -
你一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love this. - Ooh.
我来拿
I'll get it
好
JULIA: Okay,
天 对不起
ARTHUR: My God, I'm so sorry.
他说只有过几次 现在结束了
He said it was only a few times, that it's over,
而且闹的很不愉快
that it ended badly.
你相信他吗
Well, do you believe him?
我 他认为
I...He thinks that...
她闯入了我们家 想偷东西
she came to break in, steal things.
她以为家里没人
She didn't think anyone was home,
然后我妈吓了她一跳
and that my mom surprised her.
等 等等
W- W- Wait a second.
你 你在说什么呢
Wh- what are you, what are you saying?
有证据吗
Is there any evidence?
他可是个检察官啊
He's a fucking prosecutor.
他 他自己相信这一套吗
Would- would he believe him?
听着 我很抱歉 我这么问也帮不上什么忙
ARTHUR: Look, I'm sorry, this isn't helping.
那么我 我该怎么做
So what- what can I do?
别告诉任何人 尤其是她
BETH: Don't tell anyone, especially her.
我能做什么呢
ARTHUR: What can I do, huh?
我到底能做什么呢
What can I actually do, though?
什么也做不了
BETH: Nothing.
你能做什么 能让这一切不发生吗
What could you do? Make it so it didn't happen?
你什么都做不了
You can't do anything.
你好 我按铃叫楼管没人接
Oh, hey, I rang the bell for the super, no answer.
有人把我放进来的 我是来摸排情况的
A guy coming out let me in. I'm here for the walk- through.
我就楼管 什么摸排
I'm the super. What walk- through?
拜托 没人通知你一声吗
Oh, come on, nobody gave you a heads- up?
巴拉塔地♥产♥派你来的吗
Baratta Properties send you? Ugh.
我不需要别人盯着我做事
I don't need any more oversight bullshit.
我把这儿管理得很好
I take good care of this place.
我需要会修电梯的人
I need somebody to look at the elevator.
他要派就派这种人
That's who needs to walk through here,
一个真正的电梯工
a fucking actual elevator repairman.
很好 我就是来修电梯的
Well, good, cause here I am.
你不是说来摸排的吗
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表