剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
Nothing.
你醉酒撞毁了一辆公♥司♥的汽车。
You crashed a company car drunk.
我们知道这一点。迈克知道这一点。
We know that. And Mike knows that.
但他们不知道。
But they don't know that.
如果他们没有呼气测试仪,他们就不会。
And they won't if they don't have a Breathalyzer.
所以我只会因为撞毁公♥司♥汽车而受到教训
So I'll just get lectured for crashing a company car
他们搜查并扣押,无论如何都没有付钱。
that they searched and seized and didn't pay for anyway.
你哪裡受伤了吗?
Are you hurt anywhere?
不。不,我没事。
No. No, I'm okay.
去他妈的。
Fuck them.
因为不知道你的价值。操他们的整个屁♥股♥。
For not knowing your value. Fuck their whole asses.
也许当他们四年后爬回来时,你不会在身边。
Maybe when they come crawling back in four years, you won't be around.
您现在可以拥有股权合伙企业
You could have an equity partnership right now
如果你想要一个,玛塞拉知道。
if you wanted one, and Marcella knows it.
我敢打赌,其中一些公♥司♥甚至会给你找一个司机。
I bet you some of those firms would even get you a driver
如果你问。
if you asked.
想看点什麽吗?
Want to watch something?
只是隔开空间,嘲笑试图冰钓的人?
Just space out and laugh at people trying to ice-fish?
是的,你愿意。来吧。
Yeah, you do. Come on.
是的。
Yeah.
早上好,阳光!
Good morning, sunshine!
昨晚让我的交通管制人员起床。
Got my guy at traffic control out of bed last night.
我们把你的车拖回这裡。他说什麽?
We towed your car back here.What did he say?
呃,操♥我♥吵醒他。他应该说什麽?
Uh, fuck me for waking him up. What's he supposed to say?
他的工作不是对你们都做什麽嘻嘻哈哈。
It's not his job to give a shit about what you all get up to.
就这样?
So that's it?
你不想是这样吗?
You don't wantthat to be it?
这是您的新骑行。
Here's your new ride.
好吧,至少对你来说是新的。
Well, new to you, at least.
我不确定它不是小型货车,但手指交叉!
I'm not totally sure it's not a minivan, but fingers crossed!
嘿。
Hey.
该死的,孔奇塔。
God damn it, Conchita.
你知道菲力浦是我的最爱。
You know Phillipe's is my favorite.
你为什麽这样?
Why are you like this?
你想要另一半吗?
Would you like the other half?
你怎麽看?
What do youthink?
我认为你不能拥有它,因为我以后会拥有它
I think you can't have it because I'm having it later
是我告诉自己的。
is what I'm telling myself.
嘿,嗯,关于巴迪略桉,听证会将于下周举♥行♥。
Hey, um, on the Badillo case, the hearing's next week.
你能不能有人打电♥话♥,确保
Can you have someone call and just make sure
叔叔留在城裡?
that the uncle stays in town?
我有一种感觉,毕竟我需要他。
I got a feeling I'm gonna need him after all.
呃,是的。等德雷亚回来后,我会和她谈谈。
Uh, yeah. I'll talk to Drea when she's back.
伟大。下次,也给我买♥♥一个法国蘸酱,好吗?
Great. And next time, buy me a French dip, too, would ya?
为了上帝的爱,我一定会
For the love of God.I will definitely
可能会考虑提醒自己记住这样做。
probably think about reminding myself to remember to do that.
阿尔塔迪纳的中途之家。
A halfway house in Altadena.
哇。那。。。
Wow. That...
似乎很快。是的。
It seems fast. Yeah.
他说,嗯,就像,一旦他们同意,
He said, um, like, once they grant it,
由于过度拥挤,它可以走得很快。
it can go fast because of overcrowding.
就像,国家有动力减少过度拥挤。
Like, the state being motivated to reduce overcrowding.
那麽现在会发生什麽?
So what happens now?
他想见我。
He wants to see me.
他把它留给了我。
And he left it up to me when.
或者如果。
Or if.
你想让我见见他吗?
Do you want me to see him?
但这不应该是你不这样做的原因。
But that shouldn't be why you don't.
[ 狗的呜咽和吠叫 ]
[ Dog whimpers and barks ]
男人:嘿,是的,我看到你了。我看见你了。是的。
Hey, yeah, I see you. I see you. Yes, yes.
你知道吗?先别说。我稍后会告诉他。
You know what? Don't say anything yet. I'll tell him later.
我只是不想让他听到,也不想弄清楚
I just don't want him to hear it and to have to figure out
如何在你面前做这件事。
how to be about it in front of you.
你好!
Hi!
嗨,爸爸!
Hi, Dad!
男人:有一次,荣格有一个年轻的女人
At one point, Jung had a young woman
作为一个相信她住在月球上的病人。
as a patient who believed she lived on the moon.
对荣格来说,这个故事她一直在讲
To Jung, this story she kept telling
关于她住在哪裡以及如何生活是她病情的关键。
about where and how she lived was the crux of her condition.
所以他明确表示他完全接受了。
So he made it clear he accepted it completely.
经过几个月的分♥析♥,
And after months of analysis,
有一天,她递给他一个沉重的小袋子,
one day, she handed him a heavy little bag,
在裡面,有一把上膛的枪。
and inside, there was a loaded gun.
“这是什麽?”荣格问年轻女子。
"What is this?" Jung asked the young woman.
她告诉他,每次见面她都会和她在一起,
She told him she'd had it with her every time they met,
如果他让她失望或说他不相信她,
and if he ever let her down or said he didn't believe her,
她会用它杀死他。
she would have killed him with it.
你好。
Hi.
被告是否了解性质
Did the defendant understand the nature
以及他的行为品质?
and the quality of his act?
在他犯下这件事的时候,
And at the time that he committed it,
他能分辨对错吗?
could he distinguish between right and wrong?
赛曼丘克先生声称
Mr. Symanchuk has claimed
他不能,他没有。
that he couldn't, that he didn't.
他是妄想。
He was delusional.
他受到一种不可抗拒的冲动的影响。
He was under the influence of an irresistible impulse.
其法律定义意味着他不能
The legal definition of which would mean that he was unable
符合法律要求。
to conform to the requirements of the law.
嘿。我以为你已经在这裡了。
Hey. I thought you were already here.
迈克:我是,但我只是离开了。
Mike: I was, but I just left.
他们在Pacoima找到了Sylvie Rubidoh的奥迪。
They found Sylvie Rubidoh's Audi in Pacoima.
我靠。好。祈祷。
Holy shit. Okay. Fingers crossed.
不过还是喝一杯吧。
Still have a drink, though.
我已经告诉他们把它放在我的标籤上。
I already told them to put it on my tab.
记住,你♥他♥妈♥的就是你现在的样子。
Remember, you're pretty fucking good just the way you are.
后来,土豆泥。
Later, tater.
我是一名课程助理。就像一个 TA。
I'm a course assistant. It's like a T.A.
我敢打赌你真的很擅长。
I bet you're really great at that.
为什麽?
Why?
你总是有惊人的专注力。
You always had amazing focus.
嗯,这是什麽,呃——它是什麽样子的?房♥子。
Um, what's it, uh -- What's it like? The house.
拥挤。
Crowded.
但我得到了优先安置,所以我很幸运。
But I got priority placement, so I'm lucky.
我想只是考虑到我没有计划。
I guess just given that I didn't have a plan.
那不是真的。
That's not true.
我确实有一个计划。
I didhave a plan.
我只是不能表现得像它会发生,直到它发生。
I just couldn't act like it was going to happen until it did.
我错过了这麽多年。
So many years I've missed.
这就是我所要求的。
Which is what I asked for.
我多麽想要它。
How I wanted it.
现在我坐在这裡,我...
Now that I'm sitting here, I'm...
我只是希望我能把所有的时间都找回来。
I just wish I could have all that time back.
我知道这是不合理的。
Which I know is not reasonable.
你应该知道说不是可以的。
And you should know it's okay to say no.
为了什麽?
To what?
我还不知道。
I don't know yet.
但首先我必须告诉你一些事情。
But first I have to tell you something.
嘿嘿,那麽。
Hey, Dan.
我以为你说你每周至少来这裡三次。
I thought you said you came here a minimum three times a week.
我想我说的是「平均」,不是吗?
I think I said "on average," didn't I?
我应该在这裡遇见某人,
I was supposed to be meeting someone here,
但他必须在我到达之前起飞。
but he had to take off before I arrived.
他正在处理一个桉子。他在调查局。
He's working on a case. He's in Investigation Bureau.
所以,这个女人♥大♥约一个月前失踪了,
So, this woman disappears about a month ago,
没有用过她的手♥机♥、信♥用♥卡♥,
hasn't used her phone, credit cards,
留下了她的护照。
left her passport.
她的车直到今天才失踪,但我们终于找到了。
Her car was missing until today, but we finally found it.
我不是说我希望她成为,
And I'm not saying I want her to be,
但我希望她在后备箱裡。对吧,斯坎伦?
but I hope she's in the trunk. Right, Scanlon?
我是无辜的。
I'm innocent.
这裡的肉丸很好。
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表