剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表
他会先让她丢了工作
he'd start by making sure she lost her job.
你当时什么感受
And what did you think at that point?
我为她感到难过
I was devastated for. her.
同时也很担心
And I was...worried.
从我女儿的描述来看
The way she was describing him, he was a...
他变得跟之前我听到的那个人
a completely different person
全然不同
than the one I'd been hearing about.
从一个情深义重的男朋友
Instead of a loving boyfriend, suddenly,
变成一个愤怒强势的家伙
there's this angry, powerful guy, and...
我女儿已经不是他女友了
my daughter's not his girlfriend now,
他视她为麻烦
she's his problem.
接下来发生了什么 福里斯特先生
And what happened next, Mr. Forrest?
她给我打了电♥话♥
She called me.
在电♥话♥中歇斯底里
She was hysterical.
她说她试图跟他谈判
She said she'd tried to talk to him.
可他举止暴♥力♥
Then he got violent,
还跟她动手了
put hands on her.
她担心自己的人身安全
She'd been scared for her life.
我不知该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
我帮不到她
I felt so helpless.
我就告诉她 马上离开那里
I just told her...told her to get out of there,
回家 我来照顾她
come home, I'd take care of her.
她说她会回来 但还没等她回来
And she said she was going to, but before
他就
she could leave, he.
击垮了她 杀害了她
You broke her, and then you killed herl
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend!
暂无其他问题了 法官大人
RUIZ: Nothing further, Your Honor.
对您痛失爱女 我深表遗憾 福里斯特先生
I'm very sorry for your Ioss, Mr. Forrest.
我问个问题
One question.
你是否有确凿证据
You have no actual evidence
证明刚才提到的
for this"relationship"
你女儿与加拉格尔先生
between your daughter
之间的关系
and Mr. Gallagher, do you?
我有
Yes, I do.
是什么证据呢
...what would that be?
看
There.
真精彩 天哪
JORGE: Epic. I mean, holy shit
拜托 相当引人入胜
Come on. This is a page- turner.
是吗 -是的
Really? - Yeah.
我记得有这么个案子
I remember the one case.
开餐馆的 儿子把老子打死
A restaurant, the son beating the dad to death.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
还有走廊对面的那个毒虫
And the pill mill across the hall?
亚历克斯真的语言威胁过他么 -对
Alex threatening the guy in actual words? - Yeah.
他现在也承认
That's what he's saying now.
这种人因为一点点小口角就杀人
And how many cases, historically, have we seen
我们都办过多少类似案子了
of people like him killing people like her for less?
虽然我觉得加布里尔·伊巴拉
I do have kind of a hard time thinking of Gabriel Ibarra
应该不会诉诸这种手段
as a guy who'd solve that problem that way, but...
但反正是重审申请 对吧
this is a trial application, right?
你得把有用的都写上
You got to pull out all the stops.
但原谅我开心不起来
But you can't expect me to be that happy about it, though.
你可是任何一家律师事务所渴望拥有的
I mean, I had you sewn up as one of the greatest secret weapons
秘密武器
any law firm could have.
你来我们律所我很有面子的
You working here was gonna make me so look so good,
虽然我知道你迟早要走
I should have known it couldn't last.
总之吧 嘿 我差点忘了
Anyway...Hey, I almost forgot
那个差点揍了丹的男人 就是那个乌克兰女人的老公
the Ukrainian woman's husband trying to beat Dan up,
把他当成你了 -没错 而且好巧不巧
thinking he was you. - Yeah, yeah, and the best part
他违反了假释规定
about it is, he violated his parole,
因此接下来五到十年 我们会对他行踪了如指掌
so for the next five to ten, we'll know where he is.
这种甜点大餐你们这里每天都有吗
Hey, do you put a full bakery like this out every day,
还是只在周一 -你想来当我们的
or just on Mondays? - JORGE: You want to come do some freelance
兼♥职♥调查员吗 -怎么
investigating for us? MIKE: Hmm?
天天能吃到麦芬
Every day is muffin day here.
周五还能吃到煎蛋卷
And an omelet bar on Fridays.
不会吧
Shut your mouth.
玛赛拉·勒瓦当选地检之后
MIKE: when Marcella Leyva
她任命我担任
was elected D. A, she asked me
首席调查员
to come over as chief investigator.
丹当时已升任重案组组长
Dan was already being promoted as head of Major Crimes.
他说会帮我说句好话
And he said he'd put in a word for me.
你与加拉尔格先生的工作关系
And did your professional relationship
有没有因为这次升职改变
with Mr. Gallagher change as a result of these promotions?
我们合作的很愉快
Um, we made a good team.
友谊也随之加深
And it deepened our friendship.
你能说一下 你职业生涯之中
CABRAL: Can you tell us, over your career,
调查或督办过多少宗
how many homicide investigations have you conducted
谋杀案吗
or supervised?
几百宗 -如此丰富的办案经验
Uh, hundreds. And that vast experience
一定会让你判断得出
must have helped you develop a sense
一个人有没有能力犯罪吧
for whether someone is capable of that crime.
可以的
I believe it has, yes.
所以 抛开你们友谊不谈
So, putting aside your friendship,
能从专业角度告诉我们
can you give us your professional opinion
丹·加拉格尔是否
as to whether Dan Gallagher...
有能力
...could commit
犯下谋杀
murder?
绝对没有
Never.
他做不到
He couldn't do it It's just
这个人不可能
It's not in the guy.
你说你担心受害人
RUIZ: You said you were concerned
患有妄想症 而且很危险
that the victim was delusional and dangerous.
你向人力资源部上报过
Did you report those concerns
这些担忧吗
to Human Resources?
我不想让事态升级
I didn't want to escalate the situation.
请用“有”还是“没有”来回答
It's a"yes or no"question.
你向地检官
Did you report the situation
受害者的主管刘易斯女士
to the district attorney, or to the victim's supervisor,
上报过情况吗 -没有
Ms. Lewis? - No.
你联♥系♥过洛杉矶警局
RUIZ: Did you contact the LAPD
表达对她妄想症
to report this delusional
及其危险的担忧吗
and dangerous woman?
没有
No, I did not.
谢谢你 警探
Thank you, Detective.
警探 你在福里斯特女士谋杀当日
Detective, is it true that you went
有去过她的
to Ms. Forrest's apartment building
公♥寓♥大楼吗
on the day of her murder?
我 -请用有或没有回答
L- Yes or no, please.
有去过
Yes.
就这么多 警探 谢谢你
That's all, Detective. Thank you.
我从员工名册上查到了她住址
DAN: I got her address from the employee roster,
就过去跟她谈了谈
and I went there to speak with her.
我以为找个让她放心的地方
I thought maybe if we spoke someplace that she felt safe,
跟她聊聊 她就会听的
she would hear me when I told her
我跟她说我有家室
that I am a family man,
她对我的感情永远得不到回报
that I would never reciprocate her feelings.
考虑到对她的影响 这事我不想公开
And I wanted to avoid a public spectacle for her sake.
现在想来 是我太天真
In retrospect, I know that was naive.
根本没意识到她有多疯狂
I don't think I realized how far gone she was.
直到她绑♥架♥了我女儿
Until she kidnapped my daughter.
所以你的指纹才会出现在
So that's why they recovered your fingerprints
亚历克斯的公♥寓♥里
inside Alex's apartment?
没错
Yes, it is.
你为什么要跟布鲁克警探说
Well, why did you tell Detective Brooker
你不知道她住哪里
you didn't know where she lived?
他误会了 我没那么说过
Uh, he's mistaken. I didn't say that.
亚历山德拉·福里斯特是你杀的吗
did you kill Alexandra Forrest?
不是
No, I did not.
我一生都在为
I have spent my entire life
剧集 | 致命诱惑(2023) | 导航列表