剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表
这叫激励
Motivating.
佩服
Respect.
现在我得想想怎么教他跑步
Now I got to figure out how to train him to run.
冰淇淋车
Ice cream truck!
我好担心肯恩
I'm so worried for Ken.
他没事的
He'll be fine.
肯恩的幽默感遗传自我
Ken got sense of humor from me.
你准备好了吗 伙计
You all ready, buddy?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我是主持人
I'm emceeing.
我得来支持你呀 伙计
I had to be here for you, pal.
你会有出色的表演的
You're gonna do great.
你真这么觉得吗
You really think so?
并不 但节目开始了
No. But here we go.
欢迎大家来到爆笑工厂开放表演夜
Welcome to the Laugh Factory open mike, everybody!
没错
Yes!
今晚大家讲看到一些优秀的表演人才
You're gonna see some amazing talent tonight.
但首先 欢迎我的哥们肯恩·朴
But first, here's my pal Ken Park!
祝演得开心
Have fun.
大家好 爆笑工厂的各位观众
What up, Laugh Factory?!
掌声在哪里
Make some noise!
狂欢就此开始啦
Let's get this party started!
你们想开开眼是吧
Mm, uh, so, uh, you guys like impressions?
先来个经典的
Okay, here's a classic.
韩版约翰尼·卡森
Korean Johnny Carson.
那是约翰·韦恩·巴比特
"Is that a, uh, John Wayne Bobbitt --
鸡♥巴♥无敌大
ja-ji "
约翰·韦恩·巴比特
John Wayne Bobbitt?
他妻子切掉了他的鸡♥巴♥
His wife chopped off his ja-ji?
拜托 多好笑啊
Oh, come on! That's funny!
鸡♥巴♥的意思就是阴♥茎♥
"Ja-ji" Means "Penis."
大家都见过很多亚洲医生
So, uh, you see a lot of Asian doctors.
但我从没见过亚洲人当兽医
But I've never seen an Asian veterinarian.
-不要 -好吧
-No! -Okay.
倒车监控仪
Back-up cameras.
这玩意儿怎么样
What's up with them, huh?
你有没有开车碾过你家小孩 然后寻思
You ever run over your kids and think,
哎哟 希望录下来能做个家庭影集
"Hey, I wish I had a home movie of that?"
天哪 不行
Oh, God, no.
我在这儿干吗呢
What am I even doing up here?
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
无论怎样 我都要明早起床
No matter what happens, I got to wake up tomorrow morning
去捏别人的阴囊
and cradle some scrotums.
明天我不上班哦
And tomorrow's my day off.
天哪 这是我即兴想起来的
Oh, my God, I just made that up!
好吧
Okay, um...
真的
Okay, well, yeah...it's true.
我是医生
I'm a doctor.
我爸妈用韩式家法让我学的
Yeah, yeah, my parents Korean'd me into it.
明白我的意思吧
Know what I'm saying?
其实也不是我爸妈♥逼♥我学的啦
Yeah, it's not like my parents forced me into doing this stuff.
也不是我去找我老爸 然后说
It's not like I went up to my dad and said,
爸爸 等我长大了
"Gee, Papa, when I grow up,
我想当医生 救死扶伤
I want to be a doctor and save lives."
不不 你讲笑话
"No, no. You tell joke!"
我不会这么说的
I would never say that.
我当年考进医学院真的易如反掌
It was really easy for me to get in med school.
看我的样子就知道
I mean -- I mean, look at me.
这简直就是我的天赋技能
It's like my birthright.
我的面试是这样的
Here was my interview.
肯恩 介绍一下你自己吧
"So, Ken, tell me about yourself."
我是韩国人
"Well, I'm Korean."
停 恭喜你 你被录取了
"Stop! Congratulations. You're in."
就这样 特简单
That's it. That's it.
老爸 你太厉害了
Dad, you were awesome.
他真的超棒
He was amazing.
我知道你可以的 不客气
And I knew you would be. You're welcome.
什么
What's that?
是爆笑工厂的老板杰米·马萨达
It's Jamie Masada, owner of the Laugh Factory.
他说他想做我的经纪人
He says he wants to manage me.
你要进这一行吗
So, are you gonna do this?
不会
Nah.
我只是想证明我可以说单口相声而已
I just wanted to prove I could do stand-up, that's all.
可你表演得真的很精彩
You know, you were really good.
是很棒 但是拜托
Great even, but come on.
你要我怎么办
What am I gonna do,
放弃做医生 去当喜剧人吗
give up being a doctor and become a comedian?
那是够荒谬的
That is pretty ridiculous.
我不再行医啦
"No more medicine for me.
我要开车上路
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna hit the road
去厄尔巴索的「麻筋儿」表演节目
and perform at the Funny Bone in El Paso."
也许你还会去演电影呢
Hey, maybe they'll put you in movies.
或者主演电视剧
Or your own TV show.
我想你们说得对
I guess you guys are right.
这真的太疯狂了
That's full-on crazy.
我要把我的医学学位证扔到大街上
"I'm just gonna throw my medical degree in the street."
肯恩医生
第一季 第二十二集[本季终]
剧集 | 肯医生(2015) | 导航列表