剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Where that didn't sound like total bullshit.
表演结束了 首席
Show's over, Chief.
你不是我的朋友
You're not my friend.
你只是一位科学家
You're just a scientist
对一个可怜的女孩做了可恶的事
who did fucked-up things to a broken girl.
我觉得
I don't think
这是我见过 你儿子这辈子最努力的一件事
I've seen your son work harder on anything in his entire life.
是这样吗
Is that right?
加利佛尼亚
加里 你准备好给爸爸展示你做的东西了吗
Gary, you ready to show Dad what you made?
好 伙计
Okay, bud.
关键时刻到了
Moment of truth.
好了 哇
Okay, wow!
看看这个
Will you look at that!
是架飞机
It's an airplane.
不是普通的飞机 对吗 小加
Not just an airplane, right, Gar?
这是架X-15
It's the X-15.
不是吧
Get out!
是爸爸驾驶着在太空飞行的飞机型号♥
Just like the one Dad's flying into space.
让我来看看
Okay, let's see here.
两只机翼 没错
Two wings, check.
这是我的驾驶舱 没错
Well, there's my cockpit. Check.
不如你来告诉我这是什么吧 这里这个
Okay. How about you tell me what this is, right here?
我猜你是指这是火箭引擎
Okay, I guess you mean this is the rocket engine, huh?
没有这个 爸爸就不能飞进太空了
Without this, Dad doesn't go into space.
因此
Which is why,
知道火箭引擎的位置是非常重要的
it's very important to understand exactly where it goes,
还有原理
and why.
但是我喜欢它现在的位置
But I liked it where it was.
稍微等一下
Hold on a minute.
看着
Just watch.
这真的重要吗 拉尔
Does it really matter, Lar?
我不知道 谢丽尔
I don't know, Cheryl.
你希望你的丈夫的飞机穿过地球的大气层
Do you want your husband's plane to break the Earth's atmosphere,
还是炸成成千上万块碎片
or break into a million pieces?
这样吧
Tell you what.
去拿硬纸板和剪刀 我们重新做一个
Go fetch some cardboard, some scissors. We'll start over.
我和你一起做
You and me.
这是一个展现他对自己爸爸感到自豪的礼物
It was a present to show how proud he was of his dad.
而现在他爸爸要教他飞机的正确做法
And now his dad is gonna teach him how to do it the right way.
真有意思
That's funny.
我觉得他的做法就是正确的
I thought he did do it the right way.
你为什么要让我想起这件事 伙计
Is there a reason you're showing me that, pal?
也许是宇宙告诉我们 我们需要休息
Maybe it's the universe telling us we need a break.
你就待在原地别动 你个混账
You stay right where you are, you bastards.
你去哪了
Where were you?
怎么了 我错过什么了吗
Why, did I miss anything?
也许我的计划能够更进一步
Maybe I would be further along with my training
要是我有个坚持教学的老师的话
if I had a consistent teacher.
我只希望掌握自己的四肢 这难道错了吗
Is it so wrong to desire simple mastery of one's limbs?
在看了自己六十年
After 60 years of watching myself
陷入羞愧和自我厌弃的泥潭中
puddle into a pool of shame and self-loathing,
终于可以 不再问我可以为我的身体做什么
to finally ask not what I can do for my body,
而是我的身体可以为我做什么
but what my body can do for me?
好 你的目标是什么
Sure. What's your end game?
也许 最后 等我们爬出
Maybe, eventually, when we claw ourselves
这个缩影沼泽
out of this miniature morass,
也许我可以让自己在更好的地方发挥长处
maybe I can devote myself to the better good.
所以你是想当超级英雄
So you wanna become a superhero.
这些训练是因为这个目的吗
That's what all this training's about?
什么
What?
不
No!
为什么这么问
Why?
我觉得我这样很可笑吗
Is that ridiculous to you?
你没听过这么愚蠢的事吧
You've never heard such a foolish thing, have you?
如果是真的
If it were true,
你觉得也许
did you think that maybe,
我在这唯一目的就是为了避开模型小镇
just maybe my only aim here was to keep off the Tiny Town 10?
我只是要确定我不会寄予太高的期望
I was just making sure I'm managing expectations.
你知道你永远也甩不掉它吧
You know you could never actually cut it, right?
现在试试
Try that arm now.
什么
What?
现在用不会被人羞辱的方式再来一遍
Now just find a way to do it without being insulted.
明天同一时间见
Same time tomorrow.
佛罗里达州
你是克里夫·斯蒂勒
You are Cliff fucking Steele.
他不过是个好管闲事的
And he is a hillbilly piece of shit
垃圾人而已
can't keep his dick in his pants.
你不需要看他脸色
You don't need this.
尤其是在你终于开始大步前进的时候
Not when you are finally starting to hit your stride.
我知道
I know.
而且孩子就要出生了
And with a baby on the way.
我知道
I know.
不敢相信你妈
I cannot believe your mama
跟那个不忠之人住了这么久
stayed with his cheating ass as long as she did.
这样会让他伤心的
This is gonna break his heart.
亲爱的
Honey...
好吧
All right.
不如你去躺下
Why don't you go lie down...
吃吃玉米卷饼
with the burrito,
我去跟他说 交给我吧
and, I'll talk to him. I got this.
叫他去死
Fuck him.
动作慢一点 老爸
Slow down there, Pops.
你这是在抢我赛车维修队的饭碗
You're giving my pit boys a run for their money.
什么时候吃午饭
When's lunch?
我都饿得可以吞下一头牛了
Ready to eat the ass off a low-flying duck.
凯特在屋里躺着
Kate's inside putting up her feet.
我有啤酒
I got beer.
她什么时候才把孩子生出来
When's she gonna shit that thing out anyway?
老爸
Listen, Dad...
我和凯特在聊
Kate and I have been talking,
她觉得... 我们觉得...
and she thinks that-- We think that...
鉴于你和老妈之间的恩怨
with all the bad blood between you and Mom, that...
我们不想你们在婚礼上大吵大闹
We don't wanna create a scene at the wedding,
所以我们觉得...
and we think that...
也许你们其中一人别来参加吧
Well, probably one of you shouldn't come,
我们认为你不来最合适
and we think it'll be best if that was you.
我的意思是
I mean,
你的确和冰雪皇后那个女服务生搞在一起
you sort of did fuck the counter girl at the DQ.
我明白你的意思 小克
I hear you loud and clear, Cliffie.
那好
Okay...
我们喝啤酒吧
All right, let's drink some beer.
其实我要走了
Actually I'm gonna get going.
那好
All right. Well...
玫瑰苏打水怎么样
How about a road soda?
帮帮忙
Hey, do me a favor.
或者你可以把这当做是我的婚礼祝酒词
Or, you know what? You can consider this my wedding toast.
你为什么不尊重自己呢
Why don't you respect yourself?
你都还没结婚
You aren't even married yet,
她已经把你开始摆布你了
and she's already steering you around by your short and curlies.
她怀着我的孩子
She's having my baby.
我知道这对你来说很重要 我知道
Which I know is a big fucking deal to you, I do.
但是等着瞧一年或是两年后吧
But let's see what happens in the next year or two.
这是什么话
What the fuck?
婚姻之路漫长又曲折 儿子
The road is long and twisty, son.
无论你是谁或是和谁在一起
And in the end, whoever you are, or whoever you're with,
到最后你剩下的只有自重 你明白吗
all's you got is your self-respect. You understand me?
我知道我到时会在哪里
I know where I will be.
我会在这里
I'll be right here.
好吧
Okay.
和我的妻儿一起
With my wife and with my baby.
祝你好运
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表