剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
这很重要
This is important.
变形可能会非常累人
The transformation could prove to be very exhausting,
可能会花上几个小时
and could take up to several hours.
等下 你刚是说"几个小时"
Wait, did you just say "Hours"?
这是个精细复杂的过程
It's a very delicate and intricate process.
化学物质需要一段时间
The chemical needs time
来渗透身体的每一个细胞
to permeate each and every cell of the body.
我不是有上帝情结的混♥蛋♥科学家
I'm no asshole scientist with a God-complex or anything,
但是我们之中没有身体的人怎么办
but what about those of us who don't have a body?
我的理论是
Well, my theory is that
化学物质会与碳结构发生反应
the chemical will interact with carbon structures.
-也就是说 -不 我不信
- Meaning-- - Nope, not buying it.
怎么 你们真觉得他就突然间
What, you guys really think he's just suddenly capable
可以反转这一切了吗
of reversing this bullshit?
他试了几天 几周
He's had days, weeks.
无事发生
Nothing's happened,
今天百分之百也不会发生什么
and it sure as shit ain't gonna happen today.
这你说不准
You don't know that.
我就说得准
Yeah, I do.
他是个很烂的科学家
He's a shitty scientist.
看看你周围 维克
Look around you, Vic.
我们就是他毕生的杰作
We are his fucking life's work.
你从中能看出什么
What does that tell you?
你看好了 你这愤怒的
You look here, you great big steaming,
恶臭的一堆反刍出来
reeking pile of regurgitated--
薄饼来了
Pancakes!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-我饿死了 -太好了 早饭
- I'm starving. - Good. Breakfast.
我们需要力气
We'll need our strength.
所以各位都确保开始前把肚子填饱
So everyone, make sure you fuel up before we begin.
首席
Chief.
我就说吧 我就他妈说了
I called it. I fucking called it!
谢谢你 拉瑞
Thank you, Larry!
大家都坐下来
Please, everybody sit down.
咱们坐一起谈
Let's sit down together.
老天
Oh, boy.
简 小宝贝最喜欢的
Jane, Baby Doll's favorite.
多加糖浆的
Extra syrup.
她不饿
She's not hungry.
真对不起 丽塔
I'm sorry, Rita.
你觉得我们是不是该换个别的方式了
Do you think it might be time to try something else?
如果科学没有用
If science isn't working,
也许我们可以换个视角
maybe we should look elsewhere.
毕竟 我们在画里碰到的那些事
After all, what happened to us in that painting
不怎么样有科学依据
wasn't completely scientific.
魔法
Magic.
我也不怎么想见到他
I'm not exactly overjoyed at the thought of seeing him either,
但是威洛比或许是我们的答案
but Willoughby might have an answer.
-不 -最起码
- No. - At the very least,
他能给我们指明个方向
he could point us in the direction
一本书 或是个孩子
of a book, or a boy,
-或者是个马头 她好像人挺好... -不行
- or a horsehead. She seemed nice-- - No!
我真的很抱歉 丽塔 但是他帮不上忙
Look, I'm sorry, Rita, but he can't help.
这件事上不可能
Not with this.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我知道你干什么
I know what you're up to.
你要去喂老鼠
You're going to feed the rats.
-是是 -我能一起吗
- Sure. - Can I come?
不行
Nope.
芝士到了
Cheese delivery.
我知道你想要 混♥蛋♥玩意
I know you want it, motherfucker.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
吱吱 混♥蛋♥玩意
Squeak, squeak, motherfucker!
爽啊
Oh, yeah!
地下
我们支撑不下去了
You can't keep doing this.
你看到这对我们有什么影响了 对吧
You see what's it's doing to us, right?
请原谅我不想去面对 铁头
Forgive me if I don't want to deal, Hammerhead.
我们被困在玩具里了
We're stuck on a toy.
天啊 我真想把你脸撕下来
God, I could rip your fucking face off!
这事不关乎我们 或是你 或是我
It's not about we, or you, or me.
是关于那孩子的 是关于小凯的
It's about the girl. It's about Kay.
还是说你已经他妈忘记了
Or have you fucking forgotten that?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
是时候
改变了
这是谁弄的
Who did this?
这是谁弄的
Who did this?
我弄痛你了吗
Did I hurt you?
你在这里做什么
What the hell are you doing in here?
抱歉 我只是想帮忙
Sorry. I was just trying to help.
我看到这个扎在那里看起来特疼
I saw it was stuck in and it looked really painful.
所以你就闯进我的私人空间吗
So you just barge into my personal space?
-我... -你不能就这么随便的走进来
- I-- - You can't just walk in here whenever you want.
操
Fuck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意冲你发火
I didn't mean to blow up at you.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道作为一个大人很艰难
I know being a grown-up is hard,
有时候你需要靠呐喊来发泄坏情绪
and sometimes you have to yell to get all the bad feelings out.
是 不过
Yeah, well...
作为一个大人没有给你当混♥蛋♥的权力
being a grown-up doesn't give you a pass on being an asshole.
闭嘴你
Shush, you!
我知道那是个赃词
I know it's a naughty word.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
达令和赫谢尔
Darling and Herschel.
-谁 -我的朋友们
- Who? - My friends.
你现在看不到他们 因为他们在里边
You can't see them right now, because they're inside.
就像你的朋友们那样
Just like your friends.
就是你脑袋里那些
The ones inside your head.
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
又在当小捣蛋了 是吗
Being a little busybody, are we?
没事的 我们只是在...
It's fine, we were just--
不如你去外边玩玩
Why don't you go out and play
让我和简谈谈大人的事情
and let Jane and I have a little grown-up chat?
但是达令刚说要...
But Darling was just saying that--
就一小会 亲爱的
Just a moment, sweetheart.
好吧
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
如果你想要开门见山的话
Well, if you're gonna get right to it...
我需要血清
I need the serum.
约什·克莱给你的那支
The one Josh Clay gave you.
我知道你一直在使用血清 我也不是来说教的
I know you've been using it, and I'm not here to lecture.
我只想要拿回来
I just want it back...
为了桃乐茜
for Dorothy.
为了桃乐茜
For Dorothy?
为了保证她的安全
To keep her safe.
血清本就是为此制♥造♥出来的
That's why it was created in the first place,
作为一个安全保障
as a... safety net.
没了
It's gone.
我用完了
I used it all.
好吧
Right.
简
Jane...
如果你想要找人谈谈
if you need to talk to someone,
想朝人或尖叫或大喊 视具体情况而定
or scream and shout at someone, as the case may be...
我希望你知道 我在这
I want you to know I'm here.
我会永远陪着你
I'll always be here for you.
有部分我其实真的希望我们能回到过去
Part of me actually wishes we were back there, you know.
那时候我还不觉得这句话是屁话
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表