剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
C, you want me to kill a fucking baby?
我他妈的才不干
Fuck, no!
不 别让它哭出来
No! Don't let it cry!
来吧
Do it.
桃乐茜 解放自己吧
Dorothy, be free.
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
我不知道该怎么办 丹尼
I don't know what to do, Danny.
我不能回去了
I can't go back.
我也不能
下面就由我们接手了
We'll take it from here.
你看到了自己的障碍 这是好事
It's, uh, good that you saw your block.
现在你可以直面它了
Now you can... deal with it.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我什么都没有看见
I... didn't see a thing.
不管怎样 丽塔 多保重
Anyway, um... be well, Rita.
你也是 弗莱克斯
And you, Flex.
记住 鼻子放在点上
Remember, nose to the dot.
谁是英雄 铁头是英雄
Who's the hero? Hammerhead's the hero!
冷静点 傻♥逼♥
Chill out, douche-knuckle.
我是在保护凯而已
I was protecting the girl.
拯救世界的感觉不错吧
Felt pretty good, right, saving the day?
你是嗨了吗
Are you fucking high?
准备好拥抱了吗
Are you fucking ready for a hug'?
-别和我拥抱 -我们可以拥抱 也可以亲鼻子
- Do not. - We can hug, or we can Eskimo kiss.
-不要 -来抱一个
- No. - Comin' in for the hug.
来吧
Comin' in.
操
Fuck!
好了 简
Okay, Jane.
你赢了
You win.
我真的是太他妈嗨了
I'm so fucking high!
你是宿醉了吗 丹尼
Seems you're on the mend, Danny.
桃乐茜会怎么样
其他的选择都失败后
After several failed altematives...
知道你能回来真的是太好了
Oh, it'll be a comfort to know you'll be back.
我不会再当一条街了
她在那很安全
She was safe there.
她在那整个世界都很安全
The world was safe with her there.
不 奈尔斯 她是个囚犯
她才不是
She was not!
作为她的父亲 我认为我应当知道
I think, as her father, I should know!
抱歉 奈尔斯
不能再那样了
我要去做更有益的事了
你也当如此
注意了 各位
Attention, everyone,
注意了
Attention.
集中一下
Gather around.
来
Come on.
让我向你们重新介绍一下我们亲爱的丹尼
Allow me to reintroduce you to our beloved Danny.
准备好了
我不懂这话的意思
I don't get it.
先别下结论 茶壶
Don't judge, teapot.
轮胎不过是丹尼崭新旅程的开始
A tire is just the beginning of Danny's new journey.
感谢所有人
丹尼 有些丹尼民一直在问
Uh, Danny, some of the Dannyzens have been asking...
我们能一起去吗
can we come along?
感谢所有人
丹尼民
可以
Yes.
"没有你们我是不会这样做的
"I wouldn't do this without you.
正是你们活下去的意志点醒了我
Your strength to live, who you truly are teaches me.
这个世界需要我们敞开心胸
The world needs our open hearts and minds,
所以我们这样的人不必在恐惧中煎熬
so people like us don't have to suffer and live in fear.
把我们的启示传遍各处吧
Let's spread our message far and wide.
有人在寻找能向他们伸出援手的人
There are people looking for someone to hold their hand.
让我们为那些不合群的人
Let's breathe life into the misfits,
那些被遗忘者
the forgotten ones...
那些被排斥在外的人注入新的活力"
the outsiders."
各位
Everyone...
我们准备好了 丹尼
We're ready, Danny.
现在 开始全新的爱的冒险
这么说他们不会帮忙收拾房♥子了
So, they're not gonna help clean up the house?
睡觉时间已过多时
我们已经在这站了差不多五分钟了 伙计
We've been standing here for like, five minutes, man.
-我能来块煎芝士吗 -当然 抱歉
- Can I get a grilled cheese? - Oh, yeah. Sorry.
什么事迫使你去了底特律
Hey, what made you go to Detroit?
我厌倦了任由创伤掌控我的生活
I got tired of letting my trauma run my life.
想要疗伤
Wanted to heal.
你觉得在这里不能疗伤吗
You don't think you can heal here?
你能吗
Can you?
栅网 看看有没有新消息
Grid, check for any new text messages.
你这算是归队了吗
Are you back?
算是吧...
Yeah...
我也想知道为什么会回来
and wondering why.
你也归队了吗 简
And are you back, Jane?
暂时是的
For now.
对于丽塔的G点差点毁灭世界
Is anyone gonna say anything about the fact
有人要说些什么吗
that Rita's G-spot almost ended the fucking world?
你真应该上♥床♥睡觉了
You should really, really, really be in bed.
丽塔
Rita?
你的话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said?
我漂亮吗
Am I beautiful?
亲爱的 求你了
Darling, please.
你有其他天赋 专注于那些吧
You have other talents. Focus on those.
我不想长大
I don't want to grow up.
造烛人
Candlemaker?
别和我说话
Don't talk to me.
去和你的小女朋友们说话吧
Talk to your little girl friends.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表