剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
and I can't get out.
我把一切都搞砸了
I fuck everything up!
总是这样
Always!
我需要休息
I just need a break.
我难道不配休息吗
Don't I deserve a fucking break?
我可以调整一下你的营养箱
I could make some adjustments to your nutrient tank.
加点亚甲二氧甲基苯♥丙♥胺♥
Add a little methylenedioxymethamphetamine.
-为了今晚 -什么
- For tonight. - What?
兴♥奋♥剂♥
Ecstasy.
我要处理一个全面爆发的情感危机
I'm in a full-blown psychological crisis,
而你要给我...兴♥奋♥剂♥
and you're offering me... Ecstasy?
睡觉时间后1小时
偷♥窥♥狂的无尽夜♥总♥会♥
那是杯伏特加马丁尼 成人饮品
回去睡觉
我住在你那 听这些派对听了好多年
I've heard these parties for years, living underneath you,
却从没来过
but never got to go.
在爸爸把我送回去之前 让我玩一会吧
Let me have fun before Dad sends me back.
求你了 丹尼
Please, Danny?
再待10分钟
好吧
All right.
这真的有用吗
So, this is actually helping?
丹尼就能恢复成街道
Danny just gonna grow into a street?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没见过丹尼这么沉默
I've never known Danny to be this quiet before.
你好吗
How are you?
来
Come on.
说出来吧
Spill it.
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
她很酷...
She's cool...
很勇敢...
brave...
她是我在出事后 第一个与之交往的人
She's the first person I've been with since my accident.
与之交往
Been with?
你是说...
You mean...
真不错
Good for you.
是
Yeah.
她这个人什么样
So, what's she like?
-除了勇敢和酷之外 -她特别棒
- Other than brave and cool. - She's great.
-但她有一段过往 -好
- But she has a past. - Okay.
-然后呢 -我不知道
- And? - I don't know.
我只知道我一直都在想她
I just know that I can't stop thinking about her.
这个房♥间里的每一个人都有一段
Every person in this room has a past
被人起诉的过往
that someone persecuted them for.
她和我不一样
She's not like me.
我是钢骨
I mean, I'm Cyborg.
她...她是我命中的劫数
She's... She's a shock to my system.
丹尼民和我已经
The Dannyzens and I have been out
上个月一直在外面
in the world for the past... month.
不幸的是
And sadly...
这个世界并没有太大变化
the world hasn't changed that much.
人们还在背后开我的玩笑
People still made jokes behind my back...
当我的面也是
and to my face.
我的跨性别姐♥妹♥们♥还在被谋杀
My trans-sisters are still being murdered.
人类对与自己不同的人十分残忍♥
Human beings are cruel to people that are different from them.
在那边我认识了个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, out there I had to read a motherfucker.
他朝我大喊大叫 用各种话骂我
He was screaming at me, calling me all kinds of freak.
我会让他知道
I'll let him know.
他恨我和他一样
He hated the fact that I was human,
是个人类的事实
just like him.
这就是让他心烦的事情
That's what disturbed him.
我们呼吸着同样的空气
That we somehow breathe the same air
走过同样的街道
and walk the same streets.
这么多的自我憎恨
So much self-hatred out there.
然后人们会把这种仇恨转移到任何外表
And people turn that hatred on anyone who doesn't look,
或行为与自己不一样的人身上
or act like them.
人生很短暂 维克
Life is short, Vic.
去你能感受到爱的地方
Go where you feel love.
如果这种爱始终如一
And if that love's consistent...
就留下
stay.
走吧
Come on.
来领略丹尼精神吧
Live in the spirit of Danny.
一个机器人 表演机器人
Just a robot, doing the robot.
好吧 都挺好的
Okay. Okay, it's all good.
我嗨极了 你是个正在跳舞的影子
I am high as fuck! And you are a dancing shadow
头上有个奇怪的东西
with a weird thingy on your head.
挺好的 挺好的
It's all good. It's all good.
现在 丽塔
Now, now, Rita.
女士们坐好
Ladies sit still.
伯班克 加利福尼亚
制片人帕克先生今晚要来
Mr. Parker, the producer, is coming here tonight?
这意味着我得到那个角色了吗
Does that mean I got the part?
还没有
Not yet...
但我会给你拿到角色
but I'll get you that part.
妈妈 我能做到
Mommy, I can do it.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我会表演 跳舞 唱歌♥
I can do a little show, dance, sing.
亲爱的
Darling, please...
你还有其他的才能
You have other talents.
专注于那些 好吗
Focus on those, okay?
好吧
Okay.
继续
Go on.
上♥床♥睡觉
Get to bed.
你确定我应该看这个吗
Are you sure I should be seeing this?
别管睡觉时间
No bedtime.
留下
Stay.
父亲总是说"睡觉之后不会有好事发生"
Father always said, "Nothing good happens after bedtime."
睡觉时间两个小时后
拉酱 你和我
Lar-Bear! You and I...
我们拥抱得不够
We don't hug enough.
你为什么没去派对
So, why aren't you at the party?
我现在没心情参加派对
Look, I'm not exactly in a party mood.
你想要毒品吗 便宜的毒品
Do you want drugs? Cheap-ass drugs.
不用 我相信还有别的方法可以打发这夜晚
No. I'm sure I'd find a way to ruin that for myself, too.
但你总得做点什么
You gotta do something, though.
对吗
Right?
你不能就这么坐着
You can't just sit here.
你想让我做什么 克里夫
What do you want me to do, Cliff?
跳舞 还是受伤
Dance? Get wrecked'?
我本应去外太空
I was supposed to go to outer space.
我本应是个父亲
I was supposed to be a goddamn father.
我不能做一件我应该做的事
I couldn't do a single thing that I was supposed to do.
这之后我又该做什么
What the hell am I supposed to do after that?
听着 我明白 我完全明白
Look, I get it. I totally get it.
你见到了你的孩子
You saw your kid,
你很伤心 我的孩子也是这样
it fucked you up. Mine did, too.
孩子们就是这样 他们毁了你的一生
That's what kids do. They fuck up your entire life.
不 他们没有
No... They don't.
我们才是搞砸一切的人
We are the ones who fuck everything up.
孩子们是在为我们的错误买♥♥单
Our kids just end up paying for it.
我要因为这个错过我孩子的科技展吗
I'm missing my kid's science fair for this?
总部让我们干什么 我们就得干什么
Hey, HQ says we go, we gotta go.
跟我汇报 拥抱
Talk to me, Cuddles.
性能量指数爆表了
These readings are off the charts.
我需要精准的评估
I need a no bullshit assessment.
这是可能会毁灭世界的性能量吗
Are we talking potential worldwide sextinction here?
我们行动吧
Let's get it on.
麻烦让一下
Excuse me.
真是受够了
That is quite enough of that.
好了
All right.
所有人都后退三步
Everyone take three steps
把手放在我们能看到的地方
back and keep your hands where we can see 'em.
你们是什么人
What the hell are you?
宝贝 我们是性卫兵
Baby, we are the SeX Men.
我是亲吻 她是折磨
I'm Kiss, she's Torture.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表