剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
这是为我的所作所为付出的微小代价
It's a small price to pay for what I've done.
已经黑进政♥府♥了
Hacked the government.
找到了你的蓝图
Found your blueprints.
你个渣男
You fucker.
我们看看
Okay, let's see.
部件清单
Oh, big parts list.
很多小承包商
Lot of sub-contractors.
就是这个
Here we go.
材料供应商
Materials vendors.
尖端科研实验室 考尔德机器人公♥司♥
等等 那写着尖端科研实验室吗
Wait, wait, wait. Does that say "S.T.A.R. Labs"?
还有考尔德机器人公♥司♥
And "Caulder Robotics."
你不能逃跑 桃乐茜
You can't run away, Dorothy.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
你不应该难过
You shouldn't be upset.
那野兽不过是个孩子的玩意
The beast was a child's thing.
你需要一个新朋友
You need a new friend.
新的保护者
A new protector.
闭 嘴
Shut... up.
你说话不一样了
You don't even sound like yourself.
你什么时候学会了这么多新词
Since when do you know so many words?
你会长大
As you grow up,
我也一样
so do I.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我不想伤害简
I didn't want to hurt Jane.
不对 桃乐茜 你想伤害她
Yes, Dorothy, you did.
你许了愿
You made a wish.
走开
Go away.
大孩子的愿望会有更大的后果
Big-girl wishes have big-girl consequences.
但是别害怕
But never fear.
如果你需要我 我永远都会在你身边
I'll always be by your side if you need me.
我说了 走开
I said, go away!
你以前见过她吗
Have you seen her before?
没有
No.
她的站台太深了
Her station's deep.
你觉得这就是她存在的原因吗
Do you think this is why she exists?
哀悼
To mourn?
你觉得那个女孩想埋葬我们两个
You think the girl expected to bury two of us?
我是说 我们每个人都有各自的目的
I'm just saying each of us serves a purpose.
小宝贝的死亡意味着什么
What does it mean if Baby Doll's dead?
玩乐变少
Less playtime,
长大更多
more adulthood.
也许这才是正常的
Maybe that's fucking normal.
但是只有她相信别人
But she's one of the only ones who trusted men.
想要得到他们的喜爱
Who wanted their affection.
你看看她落到什么下场
And look where it got her.
就这样了吗
So, that's it?
我们就这样摧毁了一部分自己
We're just going to destroy that part of us?
永远不会恢复
Forever?
主人格 如果你有更好的计划
If you got a better plan, primary,
我们洗耳恭听
we're all ears.
凯
Kay?
你知道外面发生了什么吗
Do you know what's going on out there?
我要为此负责
I'm responsible for this.
我让我们留下来
I made us stay.
但是 我不知道怎样才能弥补
But now, I don't know how to fix it.
告诉我你很好
Just tell me you're okay.
告诉我 我没有伤害你
Tell me I didn't hurt you.
求你了
Please.
我到底该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
知道怎么做是你的工作
Knowing is your job.
你没见过我发过去的这种市面上找不到的蓝图
So, you have no idea about the off-market blueprints I sent over?
尖端科研实验室是个大公♥司♥ 儿子
S.T.A.R. labs is a big company, son.
有很多客户
With lots of clients.
但是这跟你的研究方向很相关 爸爸
This seems pretty relevant to your interests, Dad.
你到底为什么在乎此事
What's your angle on this?
-你不用管 -我不是个爱打听的人
- It shouldn't matter. - I'm not gonna dig deeper
尤其不会在不知前因后果情况下
on classified military tech
去打探军方机密技术之事
without some context.
是为了一个女孩 行吗
It's for this girl, okay?
是她的身体构造图 他们从她身体里取了...
It's her schematic, they ripped this stuff out of--
女孩
A girl?
维克 你终于不纠结于过去了
Vic, you buried the lede.
-爸爸 -我该看到迹象才对
- Dad? - I should have seen the signs.
黑了机密文件
Hacking secret documents,
在军方的灰色地带打探
poking around dark corners of the military.
年轻人的爱情
It's young love.
-来点父亲的建议 -别了
- Little fatherly advice? - Pass.
慢下来
Slow down.
多去了解她
Get to know this girl better.
跟高科技秘密任务相关之人
People involved with high-tech black ops--
不是吧
Really?
你就是个开高科技公♥司♥
Says the man whose own company
还把技术卖♥♥给相同秘密任务组的人
sold tech to the same black ops.
说真的
Seriously.
你怎么会让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
我就说实话吧 儿子
I'm gonna level with you, son.
就是那笔钱
That kind of money...
才让你重获新生
is what makes you possible.
你这个滑头
Smooth little pip!
给我过来
come here, you.
你这家伙
You old dog.
她是你家人吗
She is your family?
不是
No.
但她可能是我唯一仅剩的家人了
But she may be the only family I have left.
你想念你的家人时
When you think of your family,
你的魂魄就会不安
your spirit grows restless.
-我们看得出来 -是吗
- We see it. - Oh, yeah?
或许那是因为我自己的亲儿子
Maybe that's because my own son
试图把我和魂魄关起来
just tried to imprison both of us.
而我的孙子不幸中弹
And my grandson got shot in the gut.
多么祥和健康的家庭聚会
Such a loving, healthy family reunion.
对了 是魂魄鼓励我去的
Prompted, by the way, by the spirit.
如果他没有给我展示幻象的话
I wouldn't even know my other son committed suicide
我甚至不知道另一个儿子是自杀的
if this thing hadn't shown me.
会不会他是想告诉你
What if it's trying to tell you...
别把儿子的死归咎为自己的错
that you can release your dead son from your conscience.
过去会把我们跟旧伤口
The past can chain us to old wounds,
儿时的创伤捆绑在一起
traumas from our youth.
放手过去就是一种解脱
There is relief in letting the past go.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
你这一套禅师理论帮不到我
And this Zen master bullshit isn't helpful.
太不人道了
It's inhuman.
我的儿子自杀 是因为他一直执着于
My son killed himself, because he was obsessed
寻找自己缺席的父亲
with his absentee father.
如果这都不足以让我痛苦
And if that's not worth being tormented by,
我不知道还能为什么痛苦
I don't know what is.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
我迫切地想给桃乐茜一个家
I was so desperate to give Dorothy a family
在我
before I'm...
死之前
gone.
简还没准备好我就把她推了出去
I pushed Jane before she was ready.
你得知道 克里夫 简也像我女儿一样
Jane's like a daughter to me, Cliff, you must understand.
我只想让桃乐茜
I just wanted Dorothy
变得正常
to be normal.
这却让我变成不称职的父亲 一个混♥蛋♥
Which made me a terrible father and a bastard and
而且要为可能的世界末日负责
quite possibly responsible for the world's end.
她真的那么危险吗
Is she really that dangerous?
我将她孤立
I isolated her.
她害怕万分 创造出了想象的生物
And in her terror, she spawned imaginary creatures.
但等她年龄渐增
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表