剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Looks like you crashed.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我的父亲 托比
Thats my father, Toby.
戴克斯
Dex.
他是拉瑞·崔纳 你的祖父
This is Larry Trainor, your grandfather.
我不知道该说些什么
I'm not sure what to say.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
可以说这个
Works for me.
这是丽塔
Oh, uh, this is Rita.
-很要好的朋友 -幸会
- My... dear friend. - Charmed.
很高兴你们能来
We're glad you're here.
我们从哪开始
So, Where should we start?
地下
这里没有小宝贝还挺安静的
It's quiet down here without Baby Doll.
她现在在上面
Oh, she's just running
乱跑乱唱
and singing up-top,
她一直都想这样做
like she's always wanted.
我知道你什么都不喜欢
I know you don't like anything
也对我们和其他人的关系不感兴趣
and you're not wild about the attachments we're making here,
但是小宝贝的职责就是转着圈跑
but it's Baby Doll's job to spin around in circles
笑到喘不过气
and laugh till her sides hurt
享受到真正的快乐 和别人做朋友
and have real, genuine fun making friends.
如果我们不需要这些 不
If we didn't need that... no,
如果那个女孩不需要这些
if the girl didn't need that,
小宝贝就不会存在
Baby Doll wouldn't exist.
小孩子会打架的 简
Kids fight, Jane.
等到真打起来 你觉得
And when that happens, whose side do you think
桃乐茜的亲爹会向着谁
Dorothy's own fucking father's gonna choose?
你觉得小宝贝能处理得了吗
Do you think Baby Doll can handle that?
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
对不起 小宝贝
I'm sorry, Baby Doll.
她和你玩得太开心了 有些累了
She was so tired from such a fun day with you,
在我的房♥间里睡着了
she fell asleep in my room,
她也确实需要休息一下
and she really does need her rest.
或许你也应该稍微睡一会
Maybe you'd like to take a little nap, too.
我不累 我还想玩
I'm not tired, I wanna play.
我很喜欢你 小宝贝
Oh, you know, I adore you, Baby Doll,
但是我这把老骨头
but I really think I'm getting
经不住折腾了
a little old and creaky for play.
好吧
Fine.
我希望所有人都能礼貌地
I certainly hope everyone's being polite
对待新朋友
and good to the new friends we've made.
如果有人把事情搞砸
I'd be very disappointed
那我是可非常失望了
if someone decided to be a sour little girl.
密歇根州 底特律
你想让我在你身上安装钢骨科技
You want me to install Cyborg technology in you?
-有些难度 -我看得出来
- That's the pitch. - I can tell you're a man
你是一个热爱挑战的人
who likes a challenge.
还有什么能比改装他更难
What's a bigger challenge than this guy?
是你告诉他这样很好的
You told him it was a good idea.
我告诉他 如果不亲自问一下就什么都没有
I told him nobody gets anything if they don't ask.
想象一下 在奈尔斯的破烂里翻找一圈
Come on. Just imagine digging through the mess Niles made,
造出一个更好的我 让奈尔斯看看你的本事
then building a better me and then shoving it in Niles's face.
不会对你有影响的
Man, you do not break your stride.
我的技术是最前沿的
My tech is cutting-edge.
奈尔斯的东西都算不上技术
Niles's tech isn't even tech.
只是一些互不兼容的备用零件而已
It's spare parts. They're incompatible.
好比把iPhone接到电报机上一样
Like trying to connect an iPhone to a telegraph.
但是只有你能把这两样东西接到一起
But if anyone could connect those two, it's you!
看看你对维克的改进
I mean, just look at what you've done with Vic.
-你是天才 -爸爸
- You're a genius. - Look, Dad...
对你的遭遇我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for what has happened to you.
真的 但是我在维克多身上
I truly am. But what I did for Victor...
是动了手术 而奈尔斯对你做了什么
was surgery. What Niles did to you?
再怎么样也算是过失杀人罪
Manslaughter at best.
他是罪犯
He's a criminal.
如果我帮他改造了你
If l help him do anything to you,
我就成了从犯
that would make me an accessory.
我不能这样
I cannot do that.
我擦
What the fu...
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
这是什么
What do you got there?
我知道组装这个的人
You know, I know somebody that resembles this.
你疼吗
Does it hurt?
有时候疼 但是现在不疼
Sometimes. But not right now.
现在我感觉挺好的
Right now I feel pretty good.
托比
Hey, Toby.
让你♥爸♥把烤架点起来
Tell your dad to spark up the grill.
你爷爷有点饿了
Your old gramps is getting a little hungry.
恭喜你 保罗
Congratulations, Paul.
你的家庭...
Your family's...
很完美
perfect.
你来过感恩节的话就不会这么说了
You wouldn't say that if you were at Thanksgiving.
来 让我教你怎么做
Here, let me show you what to do with that.
这里有三堆 出♥售♥ 保留 丢弃
Three piles here. We got to sell, keep and throw away
妻子的主意
Wife's idea.
她从某个电视节目上学的
She got it from some TV show
有关日式公♥寓♥之类的
about a Japanese condo or something.
没有让人快乐的东西都必须被扔掉
If it doesn't "Spark joy," It must go.
明白了
Roger that.
有很多妈妈的东西
A lot of Mom's stuff.
-她在这里生活过一阵 -是吗
- She lived here for a while. - She did?
加里的阴谋论肯定让她很难过
I must have been hard for her with Gary's conspiracy theories.
其实 是她把他卷进了那些事情
Actually, she was the one who got him into all that stuff.
什么
What?
雪莉尔
Sheryl?
我都不知道
I had no idea.
你怎么会知道 你都不在场
How could you? You weren't here.
"保留"那堆里有一条可爱的薄荷色铅笔裙
There is a cute, absolutely mint pencil skirt in the "Keep" Pile.
或许可以被归到"给丽塔"那堆里
Perhaps it could wind up in the "Give to Rita" Pile.
那是我妻子的
It was my wife's.
那当我没说过
Then never mind.
我不知道这是不是最好的主意
I don't know if this was the best idea.
别这么想 你在这很好
No, it's good that you're here.
有利于你和保罗说出想说的话
Good for you and Paul to say what you want to say,
喊出想喊的话
yell what you want to yell.
可没人说过要喊
Hey, nobody said anything about yelling.
为什么不呢 这就是机会 拉瑞
And why not? This is an opportunity, Larry.
说出难以启齿的心里话
For you to air your dirty laundry.
表达你的爱意 了解彼此
Express your love, get to know one another.
我希望我和我妈这么做过
I wish that I could've done that with my mother.
我要打到你 我要打到你
I'm gonna get you. I gonna get you.
-打他 打他 -不
- Get him, get him. - Oh, no.
打到他了
Got him.
我为你骄傲 拉瑞
I'm proud of you, Larry.
老天 我以为我够恨首席了
Geez, and I thought I hated the Chief.
你♥爸♥爸对他的恨让我自愧不如
Your old man makes me look like a piker.
他们有过节
Man, they got history.
我们在这干什么 我们不该回家吗
What are we doing here? Shouldn't we be headed home?
-我曾在这片区域巡逻 -好...
- I used to patrol this area. - Okay...
等等 是这么一回事吗
Wait, is that what this is?
-我们在巡逻吗 -不
- Are we patrolling'? - No.
因为我想过这件事
'Cause I've been thinking about this.
我们都知道我一点就着 是吧
We both know I got a lot of anger in me, right?
如果控制怒火的最佳方式就是
What if the best way for me to manage it
把一堆坏蛋干得粉碎怎么办
is to blow a hot load of rage all over some bad guys?
-和你一起大干一场 -什么
- Bust some perps with you! - What?
在听到我们的超级组合名字之前别下结论
Don't judge. Not till you hear our super-team name...
斯蒂勒和斯通
Steele and Stone.
我是克里夫·斯蒂勒 你是维克·斯通
I'm Cliff Steele, you're Vic Stone.
等等
Wait, hold on.
所以你以为我来这是为了打击犯罪 和你一起
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表