剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
I'm sorry I've been so irritable.
听起来你经历了很多磨难
Sounds like you've been through hell.
我们不会这样看待问题
We don't see it that way.
即使是痛苦都有它自己的意义
Even suffering has its own meaning.
而意义背后总有其美丽之处
And there is always beauty in meaning.
我们见过如此多的美景
We have seen much.
但地球仍然是银河系中最美的地方
And Earth is still the most beautiful place in the galaxy.
因为它一直经历着痛苦和折磨吗
Because it's a spinning orb of constant suffering?
是的
Yes.
没错
Exactly.
简还好吗
Is Jane okay?
我不知道
I have no idea.
现在我理解了为什么我爸爸这么怕我
Now I understand why my dad is so scared of me.
我一直在把事情搞砸
I keep messing things up.
爸爸
Daddy.
简
Jane.
我越参与到这个世界中
The more I'm out here in the world...
越确信我是个坏人
the more I'm sure I'm a bad person.
我要待在这里
I'm going to stay up here,
远离我可能会伤害到的人
away from anyone I can hurt.
永远
Forever.
我觉得氧气瓶不是用来干这个的
I don't think that's how oxygen works.
不过这堆石头很好看
Cool rocks, though.
给谁的
Who's it for?
曼尼
Manny.
你幻想的那个朋友吗
Your imaginary friend?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
试着给我解释一下
Try me.
我妈妈把他留给了我
My mom gave him to me.
他是我拥有的关于我妈妈最后的回忆
He was the last piece of her I had.
我女儿的妈妈也去世了
My daughter lost her mom, too.
在她很小的时候
When she was young.
我猜因为太小所以不怎么记得妈妈
Too young to remember much of her at all, I'm guessing.
但根据我的观察
But from what I can tell,
她长大成为了一个很好的人
she turned out to be a really good person.
事实是
The truth is,
我们一直在努力弄清楚
we're all struggling to figure out
我们究竟是怎样的人
what kind of people we are.
包括简
Jane included.
我保证 她会明白的
She'll understand, I promise you.
有时人们被伤得太深了
Sometimes a person hurts so bad,
以至于他们只看到
all they can imagine is that
所有人都想伤害其他人
everyone wants to hurt each other.
但并不是这样的
But that's not true.
你不是孤身一人
You're not alone.
我知道你现在想一个人呆着
I know you want to be alone right now.
但相信我 这些都会过去的
But trust me, that'll pass.
一定会的
Always does.
这里真漂亮
It's pretty.
很高兴我们来到了这里
I'm glad we came here.
再也不要这样做了
Never again.
桃乐茜
Dorothy...
你必须向我保证
you must promise me...
在你的余生中
you will never make another wish
你不会再许愿了
for as long as you live.
我保证
I promise.
天啊 这太令人难过了
Christ, that's sad.
我叫兹普 王牌飞行员
My name is Zip, hotshot pilot.
我叫斯拜克斯
Name is Specs,
团队中的智囊
brains of our...
还有什么想说的吗
Any last words?
有
Yes.
如果这里长出什么水果
If ever any fruit grows here,
永远不要吃
don't eat it.
我叫兹普 王牌飞行员
My name is Zip, hotshot pilot.
安息吧 开拓者们
Rest in peace, Pioneers.
但愿这一切都...
I hope it was all...
没有痛苦
painless.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
现在 我们该离开了
Now, it is time for us to leave.
回太空去
Back to space?
最后会回去
Eventually.
我们先要回我的老屋看看
First, we will see my old home.
看看那里的变化
How it has changed.
看我们是否已经被遗忘
How we've been forgotten.
到时候 也许
Then, maybe,
我们就能断绝与地球最后的联♥系♥了
we'll be able to sever our final bond to Earth.
你呢
And you?
我会回到我家人身边
I'm going to return to my family.
但我不会断绝联♥系♥
But I'm not going to sever ties.
我会弥合关系 至死方休
I'm going to mend them, or die trying.
如果你需要从一个新的角度认识地球
If you ever need a new perspective on Earth,
我强烈推荐太空
I highly recommend space.
那是你想要的吗 伙计
Is that what you want, buddy?
知道吗 怎么想不重要
You know what? Doesn't matter.
因为只要你还在人的体内
For as long as you're in a human body,
我们就要表现得像个人
we're going to act like a human being.
而人就需要家庭
And human beings need family.
♪The sky breaks♪
♪Light reaches for me♪
♪I'm awake♪
♪For the first time♪
♪It's too late♪
♪I'm on the other side♪
你们怎么停下了
Why are you stopping?
如果他在那里怎么办
What if he's in there?
他就在那里 一直都在
He's in there. He's always in there.
那我们就一起把他打得屁滚尿流
Well, then we'll beat the shit out of him. All of us.
来吧
Come on.
让我们了结这件事
Let's just get this over with.
不要
Don't!
别这样做
Don't do it.
我是主人格
I'm primary.
我对我们所有人负责
I'm responsible for all of us,
要我说我们必须给
and I say we have to give
受伤的姐妹时间 慢慢恢复
the broken ones time to mend.
我们什么都不清楚
We don't know anything.
不清楚这一切是怎样发生的
We don't know how this happened.
不清楚这一切是怎么回事
We don't know how this works!
我们只清楚一点
The one thing we do know
从这里就无法回头了
is that there's no going back from here.
你似乎很了解这口井...
You seem to know a lot about the well...
对一个从没进去过的人来说
for someone who's never been inside it.
-米兰达 -如假包换
- Miranda. - The one and only.
我以为你自杀了
I thought you killed yourself.
是的 我把自己残破的身躯丢进了那口井
I did. I threw my battered body down the well,
终于 我重生了
and in time, I was reborn...
她们也该如此
as they shall be.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet child...
暴躁的守护者
Fierce protector...
是时候了
It is time.
♪This is where it all begins♪
♪My Genesis♪
♪This is where...♪
没事的
It's okay.
不过是她们的站点坍塌了
It's just their stations collapsing.
我们不再需要她们了
We won't need them anymore.
现在你要怎样
Now what?
如果你能爽快点让出主人格
If you'll kindly step aside as primary...
我就让你知道那女孩想要什么
I'll show you what the girl wants.
我们为何总是如此愤怒
What are we all so angry about?
这么说来
So,
她想象的朋友干掉了
her imaginary friends took out
简的两个想象的自我
two of Jane's imaginary selves.
我们还需要一次想象的调解吗
Do we need to have an imaginary intervention?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表