剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
沃斯托克即前苏联东方号♥载人飞船
你就是那位宇航员
The cosmonaut?
你的失踪是水星计划的热门话题
Your disappearance was the talk of the Mercury Program.
那么你一定就是崔纳上尉
And you must be Captain Trainor.
你在空军里可是声名远播啊
Your reputation in the Air Force precedes you.
曾经声名远播
Preceded.
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
你也有负能量魂魄
You have a Negative Spirit?
看起来我们有很多话题了
Seems we have much to discuss.
-我叫伊莎贝尔·费瑟 -我叫格特鲁德
- Isabel. Isabel Feathers. - Gertrude.
不用 谢谢你
No, thank you.
这个剧我看过很多遍
I... I've seen this play so many times,
我都能背下来了
I'm already off-book.
但剧本不是还在写吗
But isn't the script still being written?
美国剧作家桑顿·怀尔德的作品
《我们的小镇》剧本吗 不
The script for Our Town? No.
桑顿·怀尔德好像很久以前就写完了
I think Thornton Wilder finished it quite some time ago.
我知道你为什么会混淆了
I see where you're confused.
我们不是在彩排《我们的小镇》
We're not doing Our Town.
我们是在彩排《我们的小镇》
We're doing Our Town!
欢迎来到《我们的小镇》的初读
Welcome to the first readthrough of Our Town.
剧本是根据第一人称证词
The script is woven from first-person testimonies,
报章杂♥志♥ 期刊
newspaper reports, journals,
以及我们事后所了解到的
and what we know in hindsight about the day
我们的小镇被埋没那天发生之事而写就
our town was sucked into the ground.
根据真实事件演绎
1998年一名同性恋少年被镇上两名恐同青年活活殴打虐待致死
和《拉瑞米小镇》有异曲同工之处
Tonally, kind of, like, The Laramie Project.
但是更重要
But more important.
我们会从头阅读一遍第一章
We'll read through Act One,
《怪物袭击的那天》
"The Day the Monsters Attacked."
接着阅读第二章
We'll cruise right through Act Two,
《人生如肖像画》
"Life as a Series of Portraits,"
然后休息吃午餐 最后读一读第三章
we'll break for lunch, and then we'll tackle Act Three,
《我们谈起驴子时想说什么》
"What We Talk about When We Talk About the Donkey."
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
你演的是谁
What part are you playing?
变形怪女
The Blob Lady.
65年前
Sixty-five years ago,
奈尔斯·考尔德为了一个绝密计划
Niles Caulder assembled a small team
集结了一个小队
for a top-secret project.
我们在追逐一个宇宙实体
We were chasing a cosmic entity,
夜空中会出现一道传送裂缝
a teleporting rift that would appear in the night sky.
任务是要找出宇宙射线的模式
The mission was to find a pattern in the cosmic radiation,
奈尔斯认为这是时间膨胀力的来源
which Niles believed was a source of time-dilating power.
长生不老的关键所在
A key to immortality.
你的任务是在1955年
That puts your mission at 1955,
就在我出事的六年前
six years before my accident.
-出事 -对
- Accident? - Yeah.
奈尔斯用你的研究把我的X15喷气式飞机
Niles used your research to send my X-15
直接发射到宇宙射线中 因此...
straight into that cosmic radiation. Hence...
-我变成了这样 -我们的任务成功了
- this. - Then our mission was a success.
-很幸运 -幸运
- How fortunate. - Fortunate?
-我们感觉到你生气了 -你们的感觉没错
- We sense you are angry. - You sense correctly.
那条裂缝毁了我的一生
That rift ruined my life.
对我们而言 那是一份礼物
For us, it was a gift.
但我们确实有一段时间心烦意乱
But we do recall being upset for a time.
裂缝不停移♥动♥
The rift kept moving.
先驱者们把它推向太空深处
The Pioneers chased it deeper into space.
我们与地球失去了联♥系♥
We lost contact with Earth,
但是奈尔斯坚持认为这次任务至关重要
but Niles had insisted the mission was vital, so...
当我们再次追上裂缝时
when we next caught up to it,
我通过太空行走采集样本
I went on a spacewalk to take a sample.
当我触碰到那股能量时
When I touched the energy...
后来的事你都知道了
Well, you know the rest.
不是完全知道 因为我受了辐射的感染
Not exactly, because I was irradiated.
如果我解开这些绷带
If I remove these bandages--
人们就会死 没错
People die. Yes.
在我们学会控制体内的辐射之前
That happened to this body, too,
同样的事也发生在我们的躯体上
before we learnt to contain the radiation within our skin.
我们不得不住在飞船的气闸里
We had to live in our ship's airlock.
-那五年很难熬 -五年
- It was a difficult five years. - Five years?
是的 我不好意思说
Yes. I am embarrassed to say
我花了五年时间才和我的...
it took five years to reach harmony with my...
-就是你们所说的灵魂和谐共处 -五年
- spirit, as you call it. - Five years.
你花了五年时间学会驾驭那个东西
You learned to master that thing in five years.
你花了多久时间
How long did it take you?
对我们而言 我和她
For us, the change happened
不分彼此时 改变发生了
when there stopped being an "I" and a "She."
通往无限和谐的途径就是接受
The pass to infinite harmony was to accept,
现在只有我们
there is only now, "We."
无限和谐
Infinite harmony.
只用了五年时间
In five years.
你想听我说多少
How weird do you want me to get?
和我说实话就行了
Just tell the truth.
好
Okay.
我当时想救一位老朋友
I was trying to save an old friend,
他叫奈尔斯·考尔德
a guy named Niles Caulder.
然后一个无所不知的坏人
Then an omniscient bad guy
在我脑里种下了一个非常可怕的想法
put a viral thought in my head.
如果我无法相信我亲生老爸怎么办
What if I can't trust my own dad?
然后我恢复意识时 正把我爸往死里打
Next thing, I was... beating my old man to death.
-我了个去 -我当时可是在驴体内的
- Holy shit. - Yo, I'm skipping over
口袋宇宙里四处"流窜"
a pocket universe in a donkey,
遇到毁灭世界的邪教 拯救世界的邪教
a world-ending cult, a world-saving cult,
一个秘密的政♥府♥部门
a secret government branch
里面有一堆食人屁♥股♥
that housed a pack of flesh-eating butts.
-等等 你现在是认真的吗 -认真的
- Wait. Are you being for real right now? - For real.
-非常认真 -非常认真吗
- For real, for real. - For real, for real?
天呐 对不起
God, I'm sorry.
我在嘲笑你的创伤后遗症
I'm laughing at your PTSD.
所以我没法参加集体心理治疗
Look, this is why I can't do group.
别乱动 让我看清楚点
Hold still. I'm trying to get a good image.
-抱歉 -别动
- My bad, my bad. - Come on.
这是什么
What is this?
怎么了
What?
你的脊椎上以前有没有熔接过外物
Did you used to have tech fused to your spine?
有
Oh, yeah.
很久以前了
That old thing.
是一个骨骼支撑系统
Yeah, there was a skeletal support system
后来他们拿掉了
before they ripped it out.
实验性武器还挺沉的
Experimental weapons ain't light.
有一个破裂的结合点正在
One of these broken attachment points is--
泄漏毒素到我的器官内
Leaking poison into my organs.
你听起来就像我的那些医生
You kind of sound like my doctors.
挺性感的
It's kind of sexy.
你早就知道
You knew this?
罗尼 这东西可能会害死你
Roni, this stuff could kill you.
维克 这东西正在慢慢地杀死我
No, Vic. This stuff is killing me.
医生都没办法 这些化学物质是保密的
As in, doctors stumped and chemicals classified.
我说过 我会在还清债之前就死掉 对吧
I told you I'd die before I pay off my bills, didn't I?
开玩笑
Jokes.
这掩护挺好
Nice defense.
我没有太多选择
I don't have many other options.
行 我要黑进军方去
Okay, I'm hacking the military.
什么
What?
如果我能弄明白你体内的物质是什么
If I can figure out what's inside of you,
我就能想出中和它的办法
I can figure out how to neutralize it.
别把我当成你的项目
Don't you dare make me your project.
我可不是你的救赎故事 懂吗
I am not your redemption story, okay?
你如果对当坏人的事这么担心
And if you're so worried about being a bad guy,
能不能不要以我的名义黑进政♥府♥
how about not hacking the government on my behalf?
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表