剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
好了 系好安全带 开心点
Okay, buckle up, chuckle up.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
-怎么了 -你还好吗
- Yeah? - You okay?
挺好的 怎么了
I'm fine. Why?
我知道这很突然 但...
I know it's short notice, but, uh...
你应该来参加
you should come.
你的婚礼吗
To your wedding?
太棒了
Yes!
我的天哪
Holy shit-bus.
我一定去参加
Nothing can keep me away.
-好的 -是啊
- Okay. - Yeah. Yeah.
太好了
Good.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我可以很轻松地下去
I can just as easily go down there.
必须是我
It has to be me.
我必须向那个女孩证明
I have to show the girl
我可以为她做其他人做不到的事
I can do things for her the others can't do.
米兰达做不到的事
Things Miranda can't do.
我不理解
I don't understand.
我不需要你理解
I don't need you to understand.
我只需要你把绳子抓紧
I need you to hold the rope.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他怎么会不在这里呢
How can he not be here?
操
Fuck.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
"我不知道你会不会找到这封信
"I don't know if you'll ever find this.
我甚至不知道你是否愿意看"
I don't even know if you'll care enough to look..."
拜托 求你别把我留在这里
Please. Please don't leave me down here.
求你了 我错了
Please, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
"但有两件事我是非常清楚的
"...but there are two things I do know.
我知道你在放我走之前会杀了我
I know you'll kill me before you ever let me go.
在太阳升起前 你总会让我在这下面腐烂
You always let me rot down here till the sun comes up.
这些时间就足够了
That'll be all the time I need.
没有什么能弥补你对凯的伤害
Nothing will ever repair the damage you did to Kay,
但我会尽全力确保她的安全
but I'll do everything in my power to make sure she's all right.
她再也不需要你了
She doesn't need you anymore.
除了我们 她不需要任何人"
She doesn't need anyone but us."
"我希望在你死之前能知道
"I hope you die knowing your daughter
你女儿比你能想象到的强大得多
was stronger than you could ever dream of being.
像你这样的人不配得到快乐
Men like you don't deserve to be happy...
但我们值得
but we do.
我们应当拥有
We deserve the chance...
尝试的机会"
to try."
我之前不知道
I had no idea.
你比我强大这么多
You were so much stronger than I would have ever been.
给
Here.
应该由你把它还给凯
You should be the one to give it to Kay.
对不起 我曾经质疑过你
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
从现在起 我会听从你的指挥
From now on, I'll fall in line.
我保证
I promise.
很高兴我们达成了一致
I'm glad we're finally on the same page.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们在干什么
What are we do--
你是说火炎凯蒂和小宝贝吗
Is that how Flaming Katy and Baby Doll are doing?
她们都好好的
Just fine?
她们死了
They died.
不是消失了
They didn't disappear.
我知道你这人走的是末日忧郁路线
I know doom and gloom is kind of your whole vibe,
但你看不到
but it's a little tragic
眼前的希望 就有点可悲了
when you can't see hope staring you right in the face.
先是猩红娼妓失踪
First, Scarlet goes MIA,
现在露西·菲格也失踪了
and now Lucy Fugue.
她们不是消失了 简
They didn't disappear, Jane.
她们向前看了
They moved on.
那些人可真小
The people are so small.
就像我们待在克里夫的赛道上时那样
Just like us when we stayed on Cliff's racetrack.
-那可有意思了 -我知道 的确如此
- That was so much fun. - I know, it was, indeed.
时不时有些新认识有好处
It's good to get a new perspective once in a while.
爸爸
Papa...
如果我不再是你想让我保持的样子会怎样
what if I can't be who you want me to be anymore?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我长大了会发生什么事
What happens if I grow up?
亲爱的 你...
Oh, dear, you...
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
是的
Yes.
我没事
I'm fine.
亲爱的
Dear heart,
你永远不必为我担心
you never have to worry about me.
你是我最好的可爱小姑娘
And you're my wonderous, sweet little girl...
没有什么会改变这点
and nothing will ever change that.
我喜欢和你一起出来 爸爸
I love being out in the world with you, Papa.
这真是我度过的最美好的一天
This truly was the best day ever.
我希望能早点完成那件事
I wish we'd done it sooner.
蒂诺三明治店
我只想知道一件事
I just gotta know one thing.
为什么
Why?
我当时要死了
I was dying.
我吃了乌玛果冻
I took the Uma Jelly.
-现在我不会死了 -我说的不是乌玛果冻
- Now I'm not dying. - I'm not talking about the Uma Jelly.
你怎么能冷血地杀一个人
How could you kill a man in cold blood?
如果你知道那些人对我做了什么
If you knew what those people did to me,
就不会这样问了
you would not be asking me that.
这不是现在的你
This is not who you are.
关于我是什么样的人...
I was honest...
从一开始我就很坦诚
about who I was from the very beginning.
那只是过去的你
About who you were.
也是现在的我
About who I am!
还有将来的我
Who I will always be.
所以 你还会再那样做
So, you gonna do it again?
我会做我该做的事
I'm gonna do what I have to.
这份感情...
This...
它意义重大
This meant something.
放开我 钢骨
Let me go, Cyborg.
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that.
住手
Stop!
我看到世界上最大的棒棒糖的招牌了
I can see a sign for the world's largest lollipop.
那听起来是不是很棒
Doesn't that sound good?
是的
Oh, yes.
我在出口等你
I'll see you by the exit.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
现在不会是那个时刻
It can't be that time.
我想我办不到
I don't think I can do this.
所以我才会来这儿
Which is why I'm here.
-我来处理 -她是我女儿
- I will handle it. - She's my daughter!
听着 我清楚这不好过
Look, I know this isn't easy,
但我们已经讨论过了
but we've been through this.
我们没有其他选择
We have no other option.
-该死 -不
- Bloody hell. - No.
显然 你女儿已经长大了
Apparently, your daughter's grown up.
这不可能
It can't be.
忙着当该死的"年度最佳父亲"
So bleedin' busy being "Father of the Year,"
我们错失了良机
we missed our chance.
不管我们是否愿意 那头发光野兽都要来了
That incandescent beast is coming whether we like it or not.
你在干什么 我没许愿
What are you doing? I didn't make a wish.
是时候了 桃乐茜
It's time, Dorothy.
不不不不
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表