剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我一个人挺好
I'm doing just fine.
早上好 桃乐茜
Good morning, Dorothy.
早上好 简
Good morning, Jane.
我们会慢慢教她礼节的
We'll work on her manners.
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
你的一个幻想朋友早上来我屋里了
One of your imaginary friends stopped by my room this morning.
你有什么想和我们分享下的吗
Something you wanna share with us?
那不是真的
It isn't true.
什么不是真的
What isn't true?
为什么你的朋友把不是真的说成真的
Why would one of your friends say it was true if it wasn't?
什么是真的 说的是什么
What is "it"? What was said?
我偶然听到爸爸和醉酒的巫师谈话
I overheard Dad and the drunk wizard talking,
但那不是真的
but it isn't true.
我的天啊 到底什么是真的假的
Oh, for the love of God, what is or is not true?
奈尔斯快死了
Niles is dying.
什么
What?
克里夫
Cliff!
你知道奈尔斯要死了吗
Did you know that Niles is dying?
太好了 因果报应啊
Oh, yeah, karma's a bitch.
要记好这一课 孩子
Let that be a lesson to you, kid.
他不会死
He's not dying!
我要死了
I'm dying.
但我们都会死
But we're all dying.
没什么值得大惊小怪的
Nothing to fret over.
但是看看你的头发
But look at your hair.
已经开始了
It's already started.
你多大年纪了 说实话
How old are you, exactly?
139.
老天啊 他基本上已经死了
Dear God, he's practically dead.
老天 这眼泪要掉下来了
Oh, boy, here come the waterworks.
维克想法是对的 逃离这狗屎地方
Vic had the right idea, getting out of this shitbox.
你真的要为那个杀了我妻子的人哭泣吗
You're really gonna shed tears for the man who killed my wife?
你不用提醒我这个老烂泥脸
You don't have to tell old Blobberstiltskin here
奈尔斯·考尔德不是个完美的人
that Niles Caulder is a flawed man.
现在他还是个将死的人了
But now, he is also a dying man.
我们说话这空挡他没准就掉了两颗牙
His teeth are probably loosening as we speak.
很快他就会不记得怎么照顾自己
Soon he'll have no memory of how to take care of himself
或是桃乐茜
or Dorothy.
我们可能过不久就要买♥♥成人尿布了
We could be mere days away from daddy diapers.
-丽塔 -恶心
- Rita! - Gross.
-我可不给他换尿布 -为什么不 你又闻不到
- I am not changing him. - And why not? You can't even smell.
我还在这里呢
I am still here.
你知道吗 她说的没错
You know, she's not wrong.
如果首席玩完了
If Chief croaks,
得有人去照顾那女孩
somebody's gonna have to take care of the girl.
我不会让她去那个
I'm not letting her go to that decrepit asylum
老末日巡逻队的破疗养院
with the old Doom Patrol.
没人会回到那里去
Nobody is going back to that home.
桃乐茜在丹尼那里安全的过了19年
Dorothy was perfectly safe on Danny for 19 years.
等到丹尼从砖头状态长到一定程度...
And when Danny grows into something other than a brick--
那可能要好几年
Which could take ages!
在那之前 唯一能保证桃乐茜
And until then, the only thing keeping Dorothy
不会成为熊孩子的只有我们
from going full wild child is us.
我们 不可能
Us? No way!
现在是所有男人女人和砖头各顾各家
It's every man, woman and brick for themselves now.
够了
Enough!
我不想让你们为这个争吵
I won't have you arguing over this.
你们说的好像是我已经死了
You're talking as though I'm already dead.
我会想办法解决的
I will work this out.
你说什么呢 你已经做过了
What do you mean? You already have.
是时候说实话了 首席
Moment of truth, Chief,
因为这就是你用我们一生做出的成果
because this is what you've been planning for our entire lives.
所以是要怎么样
So what's it gonna be?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
他是会将自己的身体暴露在辐射下
is he going to cook his body with radiation
然后用绷带将自己全身缠起来吗
and wrap himself in bandages?
或者 他会给自己注射有毒染料
Or, will he inject himself with toxic dye
好能够混入
so he could gloop in the middle
桃乐茜的家长会呢
of Dorothy's parent-teacher conference?
又或者 他会从星期天开始自杀六次
Or maybe he's gonna shoot himself up six ways from Sunday
并希望他的6♥4♥个人格
and hope that one of his 6♥4♥ personalities
能够教会桃乐茜怎么兑现支票
could teach Dorothy how to cash a check.
甚至更好 他会将自己这颗特别的大脑拉出来
Better yet, will he yank out that very special brain of his
变成铁皮人吗
and become the Tin Man?
还有 首席 如果这是你的最佳选项
And, Chief, if that's your best option,
你最好先去闻一闻玫瑰的香味
then you better go smell some roses,
喝一瓶百威淡啤 操操西瓜
suck on a Bud Light, fuck a watermelon,
吃个酒足饭饱 再拉一大泡翔
eat a double-double and take a big ol' shit
因为之后这些你都做不了了
because all of that is gone!
所有的感觉 都消失咯
Every sensation, gone-zo!
一定要拥抱桃乐茜
Oh, and be sure to hug Dorothy now.
用力拥抱她
Hug her hard
因为在做了活死人手术后再去拥抱你的女儿
because hugging your daughter after your Franken-surgery
将会让你感到心碎
is gonna rip your heart out
因为你♥他♥妈♥的没法感受到她
because you can't fucking feel her!
做个选择吧 奈尔斯·考尔德
Spin the wheel, Niles Caulder.
你要变成我们中的哪一个
Which one of us are you gonna be?
哪个都不
None of us.
是吗 奈尔斯
Right, Niles?
我们是你失败的实验品
We're your failed experiments.
你打扮的真精神 拉瑞
Oh, you're looking dapper, Larry.
我儿子死了
My son is dead.
首席也拿他做实验了吗
Oh, did Chief get him, too?
闭嘴 克里夫
Shut up, Cliff!
很遗憾你的亲人去世了
I'm so sorry for your loss.
没事的
Uh, it's okay.
我怀疑他甚至不知道我还活着
I doubt he even knew I existed.
我建议大家各奔前程
I suggest we each tend to our own.
你们不必再担心我的命运了
My fate doesn't concern you anymore.
密歇根州 底特律
我告诉她 她的背后交给我
I told her I had her six.
我觉得我去了趟地狱 又重返人间了
I thought I went to hell and back.
然后
And then...
然后这件事发生了
And then this happened...
突如其来
out of nowhere.
我感觉这是我的错
Felt like it was my fault.
我花了很长一段时间
I... I sort of spun out...
想了上千种方式
thinking of thousands of ways...
等一下
Hang on.
为什么他不用遵守规则 还是
Is there a reason why the rules don't apply to him, or...
每个人都会偶尔迟到一次
Everyone's late once in a while.
为什么不给他一次机会
Why not give him a chance?
深呼吸 罗尼
Take a breath, Roni.
继续回到你的故事 并将其分享完
Get back in your lane and finish your share.
在我接到一个电♥话♥后
After I got the call...
我没法觉得这不是我的错
I couldn't help but think that it was my fault.
而且
And...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do this.
好吧
All right.
还有人想要分享吗
Who else wants to share?
没有人吗
No one?
真的吗
Really?
我觉得我接下来这句话是大家的心声
I think I speak for the group when I say,
没有人想在钢骨在的情况下分享故事
no one is gonna wanna share with Cyborg in the room.
大家都知道这家伙的脸就是摄像头
Everyone knows the dude's face is a camera.
也许还在电视上直播大家的心理创伤
Might as well be broadcasting your trauma on TV.
真的吗
Is that true?
没这么简单 我实在别无选择
It's not that simple. I don't really have a choice.
如果我打开电源 摄像头就会开启
If I'm powered up, the camera's on.
群体是一个安全的空间
Group is a safe space.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表