剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Where I can paint.
但是生活费谁来出啊
But who pays for everything?
-你吃什么 睡哪里 -我不知道
- What do you eat? Where do you sleep? - I don't know.
那不是我的工作
That's not my job.
那是谁的
Whose job is it?
脑袋是太阳的那个女士吗
The lady with the sun for a head?
我觉得她不会在银行有预核准的信用额度
Somehow, I doubt she's preapproved for a fucking bank loan.
我 我就只会画画
I, uh... I just paint.
我就只想画 我也只应该画画
That's all I want to do. That's all I'm supposed to do.
你能行的
You'll figure it out.
简总是能化险为夷
Jane always did.
花需要放在这里 这里 还有这里
We'll need flowers here, here, and here.
来些感染情绪的灯光
Some mood lighting.
然后 我们需要清空这堆东西
And then, we need to clear all this.
这事交给我们吧
I think we can handle that.
花呢
Flowers?
还有别的吗
Anything else?
让我来吧
May I?
我或许没肌肉能秀
I may not be able to flex,
但我的能力也成长得非常不错了
but my powers have gotten pretty impressive as well.
看好了
Watch this.
你 成了吗
Did it- - - work?
是的 是的 是个大成功
Yes. . Yes, it worked perfectly.
现在我要去...
Now I'm going to go...
拿个梯子
get a ladder.
你好啊 小淑女
Well, hey there, little lady.
为什么摆着张苦脸
Why the long face?
我就长这样
This is just how I look.
你看起来可爱极了
You look lovely.
我想说的是
What I meant was is,
你为什么看起来心情那么糟糕
why do you seem so down in the dumps?
我摔坏了丹尼
I dropped Danny.
所以才让事情变得这么糟
That's how things got this bad.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我知道了
I see.
如果你弄坏了他们
Well, if you broke them...
那你就要帮忙修好他们 对吗
then you gotta help fix 'em, right?
那迪斯科球还没挂上去 我不知道要怎么办啊
We still need to hang that disco ball, but... I dunno how to.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你能不能帮我一把
Do you think you can lend me a hand with this?
好吗
Yeah?
好的
All right.
确保要抓得特别紧哦
Just be sure to hold on extra tight.
好吗
Okay?
你准备好了吗
You ready?
简直太完美了
That was perfect.
离睡觉时间还有2小时
真不敢相信我终于见到了丹尼民
I can't believe I finally met the Dannyzens!
他们真是太酷了
They're really cool.
但是你生活在丹尼街道上
But you lived on Danny the Street,
你从来没上去过吗
you never once went up top?
不 从没有
No, never.
那你生活在哪里
Where did you live?
我生活在丹尼下边的造门厂里
I lived undemeath Danny in the door factory.
我可以听到派对的声音
I could hear the parties,
但是我从来没参加过丹尼的派对
but I never got to go to a Danny party.
这听起来有点悲剧
Well, that sounds a tad tragic.
这也是我第一次参加丹尼派对
This is my first Danny party, too.
来 坐下
Come, sit.
长大是怎么样的感觉
What does it feel like to be a grown-up?
老实说
To be honest,
让人很有压力
it can--- be stressful...
你是怎么让自己这么漂亮的呢
How do you make yourself so beautiful?
你也很漂亮 桃乐茜
Well, we're all beautiful, Dorothy.
但是有时候 你需要一些辅助
But sometimes, we use enhancements.
你几岁了
How old are you?
十一岁
Eleven.
但是 你已经活了多久了
But... how many years have you been alive?
一百四十五年
A hundred and three-quarters.
我认为你的年纪可以涂口红了
Well, I guess you've earned a bit of lipstick.
淑女要坐端正
Ladies sit still.
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
我就一会没看着你
I turn my back for one minute,
你就开始淘气
and you get into mischief.
丽塔说我足够大了
Rita said I was old enough.
-我会跟丽塔说的 -你这样让我很难为情
- I will talk to Rita. - You're embarrassing me.
桃乐茜 你还太小了 不能化妆
Dorothy, you are too young to wear this.
我没有你想得那么小
I'm not as young as you think I am.
参加派对的各位
Party people...
不管你们是不是二元性别
binary and non-binary...
大家都听我说
Everybody listen.
这样没有用
This isn't working.
丹尼还没有变得完整
Danny is not whole yet.
我们得把派对弄得更热闹些
We got to turn the party up a notch...
而我认识一位新朋友 她可以做到
and I got a new friend who's got just the trick to do it.
你打算怎么做 桃乐茜
What are you up to, Dorothy?
是我们最喜欢的歌♥
It's our favorite.
这是一首总能让我想到丹尼的歌♥
This is a song that always reminds me of Danny.
♪来和我一起
♪Come with me♪
♪你就会生活在♪
♪And you'll be♪
♪一个充满纯真幻想的世界♪
♪In a world of pure imagination♪
♪快看周围♪
♪Take a look♪
♪你会看见♪
♪And you'll see♪
丹尼砖块公♥司♥
♪自己的美妙幻想♪
♪Into your imagination♪
♪让我们用一个转圈来开场♪
♪We'll begin with a spin♪
♪在我创造的世界中徜徉♪
♪Traveling in the world f my creation♪
♪我们看见的将定义♪
♪What we'll see will define♪
♪对世界的解释♪
♪Explanation♪
♪如果你想欣赏天堂的美景♪
♪If you want to view paradise♪
♪那就看看周围 好好欣赏♪
♪Simply look around and view it♪
♪你想做什么都行♪
♪Anything you want to do it♪
♪就算想改变世界♪
♪Wanna change the world♪
♪也没什么不可以的♪
♪There's nothing to it♪
♪我知道♪
♪There is♪
♪再没有哪里的生活♪
♪No life I know♪
♪可以与纯真的幻想世界相比♪
♪To compare with pure imagination♪
♪生活在那♪
♪Living there♪
♪你将自♥由♥自在♪
♪You'll be free♪
好起来吧 丹尼
♪如果你真的希望♪
♪If you truly wish♪
♪自♥由♥自在♪
♪To be♪
好起来吧 丹尼
谢谢你 桃乐茜
我们有进展了 各位
We're getting there, people.
我们让丹尼的心恢复了
We've resuscitated Danny's heart.
继续吧
Keep going.
这场派对才刚刚开始呢
This party is just getting started.
亲爱的 你表现得太出色了
My dear, you were splendid.
就和以前一样
Just like old times.
但是你知道现在几点了
But, you know What time it is.
但是派对才刚刚开始
But... the party is just getting started.
现在是...
It's--
睡觉时间
绝对不要相信艺术家 或是离开家门
Never trust an Art maj or to leave the house.
再见 性无能 再会 无屌♥机器人
Farewell, unfuckables. Au revoir, dickless robots.
如果打这里人屁♥股♥一巴掌 他们也没人会
Nobody here would know a good time if it slapped them on the...
享受时光
ass.
瞧瞧这是谁
Well...
这里是怎么回事
What is going on here?
我也在想这个问题
I was thinking the same thing.
说出来吧 小子们
Speak up, boys.
他是钢骨
That's Cyborg.
你是什么人
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表