剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
♪Bad girls♪
♪谈论着那些伤心的女孩♪
♪Talking 'bout the sad girls♪
很抱歉我嘲笑了你的画
I'm sorry I made fun of your drawing.
♪伤心的女孩♪
♪Sad girls♪
你觉得他会把东西♥藏♥在头盔里吗
Do you think the stuff is in his helmet?
肯定是中间那个紫色的小玩意
It must be that purple doohickey in the middle.
-那我们去拿过来 -等等
- Well, let's go get it. - Wait.
♪认识各种各样的陌生人♪
♪Picking up all kinds of strangers♪
该死 你没告诉我实钟博士会冷冻射线
Shit! You didn't tell me Dr. Tyme had a freeze ray.
因为这不是冷冻射线
That's because it's not a freeze ray,
而是时间射线
it's a time ray.
♪但你想玩得开心♪
♪But you want a good time♪
朋友们
Cool cats.
你们准备好进入舞池尽情狂欢了吗
You ready to get down and jive in the best of times?
我是乔纳森·实钟博士 不是时钟
I'm Dr. Jonathan Tyme, with a "Y"
因为实在好听
because why not?
你...你是丽塔·法尔
And you... You are Rita Farr.
我是你的忠实粉丝
Big fan!
继续说
Ha! Go on.
让我们忘却干扰尽情狂欢
Let's lose the static and get down
因为这是我的地盘
because this is my zone.
你们要么加入派对 要么退出派对
You're either in the party or you out the party.
明白了吗
You feel me?
♪伤心的女孩♪
♪Sad girls♪
♪谈论着坏女孩♪
♪Talking 'bout bad Bad girls♪
去吧
Go!
玩得开心
Have fun.
这他妈是什么鬼
What the fuckin' fuck!
苹果花
我想说的是
All I'm saying is,
它们不是零食 而是副食
they're not a snack, they're a side.
不不 你的意思是
No, no, no. So, you're tellin' me
你可以每天都吃洋葱圈
if you could eat onion rings every day
-而没有任何不良后果 -不是
- with no consequences-- - No, no.
这正是它们的美妙之处
That's what makes them good.
油腻 罪恶的后果
Greasy, sinful consequences.
-但洋葱圈还是很好吃 -没错
- They were good, though. - Yeah.
我们这样做我很高兴
I'm glad we did this.
我也是
Me, too.
我送你回家
I'll walk you home?
不用了
I'm good.
小组见
See you in Group?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
-你还好吗 -我04年时在费卢杰
- You okay? - I was in Fallujah in '04.
那里不太好
That was not okay.
这样的城市生活对我简直是小菜一碟
This right here, is city living.
身手不错嘛 妹子
Damn, girl. Those are some moves.
警♥察♥在路上了
Cops are on their way.
什么 不 我没让你叫警♥察♥
What? No. I didn't ask you to call them.
遭遇抢劫不报♥警♥吗
On a mugging?
报♥警♥是标准的程序
It's kind of standard procedure.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
就当帮我个忙
Do me a solid,
再给他一次机会
give him a second chance.
犯罪数据库
蒂米·J·福斯特
少年罪犯
犯罪记录
2018.10.31 非法入侵
2017.2.10 破坏公物
根据他的记录 这将是给他的第三次机会
According to his priors, this would be his third chance.
那就给他第三次机会
Then give him a third chance.
这个孩子在系统中有越多的记录
The more this kid is in the system,
他就越难摆脱阴影
the harder it is for him to get out of it.
如果他不承担后果
And if he doesn't experience the consequences,
那他最后还是会堕落的
then he's heading there anyway.
你就那么信任你的道德罗盘吗
Are you really that confident in your moral compass?
不 我只是不知道这次抢劫是
No. I just didn't know this mugging was my only chance
是解决美国系统性不公正的唯一办法
to solve systemic injustice in America.
我只是说这孩子比我更需要保护
All I'm saying is, this kid needs more protection than I do.
是啊 公然行凶抢劫案里的受害者
Yeah, and most mugging victims
也不是挥舞着棒子的狠角色
aren't some cane-wielding badasses.
-狠角色 -狠角色来了
- Badass? - Badass alert.
我真是个英雄啊
Oh, yeah, I'm... I'm a real hero.
你想知道我是怎么得到这些疯狂的能力的吗
You want to know how I got all these mad skills?
是贫困草案
The poverty draft.
我没有别的选择了
Because I had no other option
也没人来警告我这会伴随一辈子的痛苦
and no one to warn me that it came with a lifetime of pain.
对你的服务并无不敬
With respect to your service,
我只是说下次他准备抢劫时
all I'm saying is the next time he tries to mug some--
要是没有下一次了呢
What if there isn't a next time?
要是这就是这孩子改过自新的时刻呢
What if this is the moment that this kid turns his life around?
要是我们让他走上正轨了呢
What if we put him on the right path?
对他挥挥宽恕魔杖
Wave the magic wand of forgiveness
就让他不再是罪犯了吗
and suddenly he's not a criminal.
你没有在听我讲
Okay, you're not listening to me.
没人应该被他们所作的最坏的事来评判
Nobody should be judged by the worst thing they ever did.
滚吧小子
Get out of here, kid.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
他没有很多朋友
He didn't keep a lot of friends...
但他对他的家庭很忠诚
but his loyalty to his family was fierce.
印第安纳州 格林斯博罗
他很幽默 他足够聪明能理解玩笑
He was funny. He was smart enough to get the joke.
我从来听不懂
I never was,
但他是个好兄弟 不管怎样都爱我
but he was a good brother and he loved me all the same.
我们爱你 加里
We love you, Gary.
我们很想你
You are already missed.
你是加里俱乐部里的一员吗
You a member of Gary's club?
海盗电台兄弟帮 锡纸帽队
Pirate Radio Truthers, Team Tinfoil Hat?
无意冒犯
No offense.
我不懂你在说什么
I... I don't know anything about that.
再说点别的
Say something else.
好的保罗
Yeah, Paul,
是我 你♥爸♥爸
it's me. Your dad.
你还活着
You're alive.
加里是对的
Gary was right.
我都不知道该如何反应
Don't even know what to do with that.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
信息量太大了
It's a lot.
如果我弟弟知道要是自杀
Yeah, if my brother had known killing himself
能让我们父亲现身的话
would have made our dad show up,
他一定会早点自杀
he probably would have done it sooner.
老天啊对不起 那听起来
Oh, Christ, I'm sorry. That sounded...
-不不没事的 -不
- No. No, it's okay. - No, no, it's...
信息量太大了
Yeah, it's a lot.
来接你的吗
Your ride?
那是你孙子
Your grandson, actually.
我们在他家有场聚会
We're having a... A gathering at his place.
在橡子街46号♥
46 Acorn Street.
有些加里最喜欢的点心
Picked up a bunch of Gary's favorite treats.
麦芽巧克力
Chocolate malts?
你还记得
You got it.
你应该来
You should come.
好了大家伙 到了双人滑冰的时候了
All right, folks, it's time for couples skate.
-不不不 -不
- No, no, no! - Oh, no.
-别他妈的是这首歌♥呀 -别又是这首歌♥
- Not this fucking song. - Not this fucking song again.
操
Fuck!
这是最好的时代 宝贝
This is as good as it ever got, baby.
每个时代我都见过
I've seen it all. Every era.
就是此时 1980年8月8日
This right here, August 8th, 1980,
95号♥国际公路边的轮滑迪斯科
at a roller disco off I-95,
这里就是人性的巅峰
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表