剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第二季 第五集
来了 迟到总比不到好 对吧
Here we go. Better late than never, right?
我本来都计划好了
You know, I had this whole
如果你再约我出来该怎么办
plan laid out in case you asked me out again.
我本来打算温柔地说
I was gonna be all sweet and be like,
"好啊 我很乐意"
"Sure, I'd love to."
然后甩了你
And then ditch your ass.
好吧 发生什么了
Okay, so what happened?
你约我出来了
You asked.
从现在开始
From now on...
从现在开始 我们放轻松
From now on, let's just ease up.
我们走一步看一步
Let's just see where this thing goes.
我喜欢
I like that.
那好
Great.
就这么办
So let's do it.
我们走一步看一步
Let's see where this thing goes.
你嘴上沾了东西
Oh, you got a little schmutz right there...
致命攻击模式启动
Lethal engagement mode activated.
栅网 等等
Grid, wait, wait.
真有趣 约会真开心
This is fun. I'm glad we did this.
栅网 栅网 不要 停下 栅网 停下
Grid, Grid, Grid, no, stop. Grid, stop. No, no, no--
罗尼
Oh, Roni.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?
抱歉打扰你的夜惊
Sorry to disturb your night terror.
不是夜惊
It wasn't a night terror.
那就是恐怖的春梦 随便你
Spooky wet dream, then. Whatever.
你有没有看到一盘录像带
You seen a videotape?
本来在我房♥间里
It was in my room.
没有 怎么了 上面录了什么
No. Why? What was on it?
首席承认他让我
The Chief confessing to all the horriflc shit
受了那么多罪
he's put me through.
看来那是新常态了
Guess that's the new normal around here.
打扰了
Uh, excuse me.
你们俩有没有看到一盘录像带
Did either of you come across a tape?
再次和你坐在这里我很高兴 简
It's good to be here, with you again, Jane.
像以前一样
Like old times.
和以前不一样
It's not like old times.
永远也不可能像以前一样
It can never be like old times.
约什·克莱给我的东西没了
The stuff that Josh Clay gave me is gone.
真的没了
Really gone.
你有没有任何戒断症状
Are you experiencing any withdrawal symptoms?
做一个可悲的混♥蛋♥算是戒断症状吗
Is being a pathetic piece of shit a withdrawal symptom?
我可以看到它慢慢消失
I could see it running out...
当我没有被从脑子里抹去的时候
when I wasn't obliterated out of my fucking mind.
我考虑了接下来该做什么
I thought about what I would do next.
我能注射或吸食什么
What else could I shoot up or snort to just...
只有我能做主人格 但我搞砸了
I'm the only one who can be primary and I fucked up.
他们都在生我的气
They're all angry at me.
-你做了你需要做的事 -去他妈的我需要
- You did what you needed. - Fuck what I need.
重点不是我 是她
It's not about me. It's about her.
我们可以重新开始
We could start over.
我们从绘制地下的新地图开始吧
Why don't we begin with drawing out a new map of the Underground?
好好了解情况
Get a proper lay of the land,
搞清楚每个人格的需求
and figure out each persona's wants and needs.
小宝贝
Baby Doll.
天啊 滚开 你是坏蛋 是骗子
Oh, my God. Go away! You're a bad man and a liar!
亲爱的 这个世上
My darling, you are the last person
我最不想伤害的人就是你
in the entire world that I would ever want to hurt.
但你说得对 我很坏
But you're right. I'm bad...
很自私
and selfish...
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
如果你给我一个机会 我会努力改进
If you'd give me a chance, I'd try and be better.
-我恨你 -可怜的小东西
- I hate you. - Oh, my poor, poor thing.
到处都疼 我的脸疼
Everything hurts. My... My face hurts,
嗓子疼
and my throat hurts,
脑袋里嗡嗡响
and my head feels like bees.
我感到很孤独
I feel so... I feel so lonely.
我平常就已经很孤独了
And I'm already lonely all the time.
我肯定能做些什么来让这些眼泪停下
There must be something I can do to make those tears go away.
小宝贝
Baby Doll.
这是桃乐茜
This is Dorothy.
我喜欢你的小辫子
I love your pigtails.
我也喜欢你的
I like yours.
这是你的屋子吗
Is this your room?
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
这里都好漂亮
Everything is so pretty...
还都好软
and so fluffy!
-真对不起... -没事的
- I'm sorry, um... - It's okay.
你想的话可以和他玩
You can play with him if you like.
-他叫什么 -康斯塔布·科克
- What's his name? - Constable Cork.
这个是马罗丽
And this is Mallory.
这个是弗兰克和拉莫纳 他们结婚了
This is Frank and Ramona. They're married.
注意了 顾客们
Attention, shoppers.
不要错过我们的化肥区的特惠产品
Don't miss our in-store special on fertilizer.
去五号♥过道大采购吧
Check out aisle flve and stock up today.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我在找米基·哈里斯
I'm looking for a Mickey Harris.
就在你眼前 有什么能帮忙的吗
You found her. How can I help?
其实 我是来帮你的
Oh, well, actually, I'm here to help you.
这个文章说《克洛弗顿社团人》
This article says the Cloverton Community Players
正要开始选角试演
are holding auditions,
我们应该联络导演
and we should contact the director.
编剧兼导演
Writer-director.
你说什么
I beg your pardon'?
我是《克洛弗顿社团人》的
I'm the writer and the director
编剧兼导演 而且这报纸是之前的
for the Cloverton Community Players, and this paper's old.
选角试演是昨天
Auditions were yesterday.
哈里斯女士 我看得出来你是个忙人
Well, Miss Harris, I can see that you're a busy person,
忙着写剧本当导演加管理团队
What with your writing and directing and assistant-managing.
我绝不会想要浪费你的时间
I would never dream of wasting your time.
相信我 我绝对值得一试
Trust me, this will be more than worth it.
好吧 开始吧
Okay, let's go.
开始吧
Let's go.
这里吗
Here?
在第三过道上
On aisle three?
我想你肯定是准备好台词了
I assume you've prepared a monologue.
当然
Of course.
我无法承受
I can't bear it.
你又年轻又美丽
You're so young and beautiful.
为什么人一定会变老
Why did they ever have to get old?
妈妈 我站在这里
Mama, I'm here.
我长大了
I'm grown-up.
妈妈
Mama.
看着我
Just... look at me.
等一下
One minute...
-五号♥过道需要清理 -真正地看着我
- Clean-up on aisle flve. -...like you really saw me.
真抱歉 我们能不能再来一次
I'm sorry. Sorry, could we just try again?
米基 检查价格 六号♥过道
Mickey, price check, aisle six.
叫我了 亲爱的
That's me, hon.
我想我们这里结束了
I think we're good.
丽塔 84年
Rita '84.
星网之战 杰和妈妈的圣灵节
Battle of the Network Stars. Hmm, J and Mama Pentecost...
他妈的那个蠢死的带子在哪
Where the fuck is that dumb, shit-ass fucking tape?
什么玩意
What the fuck.
在找什么吗
Looking for something?
-这些都是什么 -可能的升级
- What the hell is all this? - Possible upgrades,
头脑风暴下 我还不确定呢
brainstorms, I'm not entirely sure yet.
升级 给我的吗
Upgrades'? For me?
像是钢骨那样的吗
Like Cyborg type of shit?
确实是这么想的
Well, it was a thought, yes,
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表