剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
末日巡逻队
第二季 第七集
瑞士某处
这里是屡获殊荣的埃斯曼画廊
You have reached the award winning Eismann Gallery.
本画廊因受到意外侵染
We will be closed due to an acute
将于本月13日起关闭
and unexpected infestation
重开时间另行通知
from the 13th of the month until further notice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的立场
真实故事
丹尼丝自传
我要杀了那个王八蛋
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker.
我的蜜蜂
My bees.
我的蜜蜂
My bees!
我的蜜蜂
My bees.
我的蜜蜂
My bees?
丽塔
Oh, Rita!
谢天谢地你在家
Thank God, you're home.
米基
Mickey.
你看起来很古怪 出什么事了
You look a fright, what's the matter?
长话短说就是
The long and short of it is
伊莎贝尔被拖拉机撞了
Isabel got run over by a tractor trailer.
-太可怕... -我本来打算取消演出
- How awful-- - I was gonna cancel the show
但那样剧院的订金就打水漂了
but then I'd have to eat the deposit on the theater and...
你觉得呢
What do you say?
你能接替变形怪女的角色吗
Can you take over the role of the Blob Lady?
米基 剧组是一个团队
Mickey, a cast is a team.
当我们队伍中有人倒下
When one of our ranks falls,
-就得靠其他人来... -行还是不行 美女
- it's up to the others to carry-- - It's a yes or no question, doll.
行 为了团队的利益 我很荣幸
Yes! I'd be honored for the good of the team.
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid.
不客气
You're welcome.
母亲
Mother.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
拯救你的职业生涯
Saving your career.
不然呢
What else?
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
你少跟我装腔作势
Don't you dare put on those airs with me,
格特鲁德·克兰普
Gertrude Cramp.
你最好搞清楚
I hope you know
你不是米基心中代替那个
you weren't Mickey's first choice to replace
小妖精的第一人选
that little harpy.
但我让她改主意了
But I changed her mind.
怎么让她改主意了
Changed her mind, how?
我想我们都知道答案
I think we both know the answer to that.
胡扯
Bullshit!
怎么了
What's up?
没事
Nothing.
只是...
It's just...
你说你跟木乃伊住在一起的时候
when you said you live with a mummy,
我还以为你是夸大其词
I thought you were exaggerating.
才不是
Oh, hell no.
真要说的话
If anything,
我对这地方的描述是轻描淡写
I downplayed most of what I told you about this place.
来吧
Come on.
拉瑞
Yo, Larry!
你还好吗
You okay?
从六十年代早期就不好了
Not since the early '60s, no.
这是罗尼
Uh, this is Roni.
你好
Hello.
我们就
We'll just...
不打扰你
let you keep doing...
发呆了
whatever.
我们在找奈尔斯 你知道他在哪吗
We're looking for Niles, you know where he is?
太空
Space.
你是说外太空
As in, outer?
知道他什么时候回来吗
Any idea when he'll be back?
走吧
Come on.
再见
Bye.
我的蜜蜂
My bees.
我的蜜蜂
My bees!
我的蜜蜂
My bees.
-我的蜜蜂 -丽塔
- My bees? - Hey, Rita!
你一定要尝尝这个烘蛋派
You have got to try this frittata.
能颠覆你的人生
They will change your life.
对了 这是罗尼
This is Roni, by the way.
你好
Hello.
你是哪一个
And which one are you?
天呐 你是丽塔·法尔
Oh, my God, you're Rita Farr.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我是米兰达
I'm Miranda.
显然她是个很棒的厨师
Apparently she's an amazing cook.
简在哪
Where's Jane.
她要休息一段时间
She's taking some time for herself.
是吗
Really?
真不敢相信我在和你说话
I just can't believe I'm actually talking to you right now.
我是你的超级粉丝
I'm such a big fan.
别紧张 亲爱的
Oh, don't be nervous, dear.
名人就像普通人一样
Celebrities are just like regular people.
其实也不尽然
Well, not really.
这身打扮是做什么
What's with the get-up?
我正在准备本地剧院的一个角色
I'm preparing for a role in a local production.
克洛弗养蜂人
The Cloverton beekeeper
慷慨地答应让我今天跟着她
has graciously agreed to let me shadow her today.
我也不得不订阅
I also had to subscribe
本月最甜蜂蜜俱乐部
to her Honey of the Month club.
这些是小薄饼吗
Are those pancakes I see'?
我为桃乐茜特殊准备的
I made them special for Dorothy...
作为和好的礼物
as a peace ofïering.
我想让她知道
I want her to know that
地下的所有人都想找办法
everyone in the Underground wants to flnd & way to work
一起解决这个难题
through this, together.
-什么地下 -那是个...
- What's the Underground? - Oh, ifs a place, uh...
简脑袋里的地方
inside Jane's mind.
有人知道桃乐茜在哪吗
Anyone know Where Dorothy is?
是的 宇宙
Yeah, space.
首席去追她了
Chief's on it.
我该走了
I'd best be off.
好吧
Okay.
我见识过不少怪事
Okay, I've seen a lot of shit.
但这个
But this...
一点也不好
you ain't right.
我倒是希望能跟你说你会习惯的 但是...
I wish I could say you get used to it, but...
这是什么
What is it?
是个箱子 拉瑞
Its a crate, Larry.
你们有没有觉得有什么奇怪的东西
Did anyone else just feel something weird
进了鼻子
go up their nose'?
还是说这感觉在这里很常见
Or is that some status quo shit around here too?
我感觉到了
I feel it.
我也是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
咱们把这个打开看看是什么吧
Let's open this bad boy up and see what's what.
等一下
Wait it...
这个正面写着"不要打开"
It says "Do not open" on the front
旁边也写着
and on the side...
后边也写着
and on the back-
也许我们应该等奈尔斯回来吧
Maybe we should wait for Niles. Yeah.
我同意维克多的
Yeah, I'm with Vic.
虽然我无法解释
I... I can't explain it but it...
但是我感觉打开这箱子
It feels like a really good idea
是个非常棒的主意
to open that crate.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表