剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我一直想要
What I've always wanted.
救赎外面的那个广袤的世界
Huge world out there to save.
没错 我同意
Right, agreed.
我们得确保你正确地认识自己
We just need to make sure you're in the right place.
这话什么意思
Meaning?
有时 人最容易忽视的是自己的痛苦
Sometimes, the easiest pain to ignore is our own.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你大概以为你骗过了大家 但其实并没有
You may think you're fooling people, you're not.
我们都听到了
We hear you.
在夜里
At night.
那些噩梦
The nightmares.
我想说的是 或许我们可以互相帮助
And I'm just saying, perhaps we could help each other.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你是对的 伙计
You're right, pal.
我们应该多出来走走
We need to get out more.
负能量魂魄 释放
Negative Spirit release.
怎么了
What's wrong?
好了 伙计 到时候了 飞吧
Come on, pal, this is your time. Fly.
我曾以你为傲 爸爸
I was so proud of you, Dad.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你可曾以我们为傲
Were you ever proud of us?
加里
Gary?
我当然以你为傲了
Of course, I was.
老天 我以你为傲
My God, I was.
我只希望你能像我以你为傲一样 也以我为傲
I just wanted you to be as proud of us as I was of you.
但...可能这已经不重要了
But... maybe it doesn't matter anymore.
人们无法改变过去
What's done is done.
是吧
Right?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我现在在这里了 好吗
I'm here now, okay?
很久之前我就把这些事丢掉了
I left all that long ago.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你觉得丹尼还会变大吗
You think Danny will ever grow big again?
丹尼砖业公♥司♥
不知道
No clue.
我希望他们会
I hope they do.
没有人应该成为砖头
Nobody deserves to be a brick.
可能丹尼就是想做砖
Maybe Danny wants to be a brick.
那完全有可能是世界上最小的大♥麻♥
It's entirely possible that that is the world's tiniest joint.
拉瑞帮我卷的
Larry rolled it for me.
他用镊子之类的东西
He uses tweezers or some shit.
你还在用那些东西吗
You still using the other stuff?
什么东西
What other stuff?
那些 你知道的
Uh, the... You know.
拜托 那些
Come on, the...
你住在公交车上时用的那些东西
The stuff you shot up when you were living on a bus,
当你无家可归的时候
when you were homeless.
我一直在观察你
I was sort of watching you...
也可以说是保护你
some might say protecting you.
天哪 克里夫
Gee, Cliff.
你完全有可能是世界上最小的缉毒员
It's entirely possible that you might be the world's tiniest narc.
别管闲事
Get the fuck out of my rice bowl.
我们会变大的 对吗
We are gonna get big again, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想吗
Do you want to?
你不想吗
Don't you?
不然你认为我为什么吸毒
Why the fuck do you think I'm doing drugs?
该死的首席
Fucking Chief!
"该死的首席"说的太对了
"Fucking Chief" Is a-fucking right!
他的女儿又是怎么回事
And what's up with his fucking daughter?
她就永远11岁
She's just forever 11?
因为那个小孩会长大的非常快
Because that tween shit is gonna grow ancient real fucking fast.
那些她整晚聊天的假想朋友
Oh, hey. Those imaginary friends she talks to all night?
我见到了其中一个
I saw one of them.
-开玩笑吧 -没错
- Shut up! - Yes.
很奇怪
It was freaky!
它的脸有点像镜子
It sort of had this mirror thing for a face.
我懂 我并没好到哪里去
I mean, look, I get it. I'm no prize, but--
我们都一样 兄弟
You and me both, brother.
但是这个东西
But this thing?
我想说 好吧
I mean... Okay.
我们基本上是化学实验 对吗
We're basically chemistry experiments, right?
他把一些乱七八糟的东西扔到了烧杯里
He threw some shit together in a beaker,
然后我们就出来了
and out popped us.
-没错 -我们应该很怪异
- Yep. - We're supposed to be weird.
-没错 -他上了别人就有了她
- Yep. - He fucked somebody to get her.
你♥他♥妈♥的要上什么才能生个那玩意出来
What the fuck do you have to fuck to get fucking that?
我不知道
I do not know!
好吧 数到三
Okay, okay. On the count of three,
我们一起说我们觉得他上了什么
we both blurt out what we think he fucked.
好吗
Okay?
一 二
One, two--
我不期待同情心
I don't expect compassion.
有礼貌好吗
How about decency?
你先来
You first.
桃乐茜不见了
Dorothy's missing.
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
找到了吗
Anything?
要是她从桌子上掉下来怎么办
My God! What if she fell off the table?
不
Oh, no!
那有多高 一米
What is that? Three feet?
对于小人来说那有两个帝国大厦高
That's two Empire State Buildings to a tiny person.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
-出事了 -怎么了
- Problem! - What?
她拿走了我的奶酪
She took my cheese.
-所以 -所以她去喂了老鼠
- So? - So she went to feed the rats.
她以为我一直在喂老鼠
She thinks I've been feeding the fucking rats!
你一直在杀老鼠
You've been killing the rats.
不
No shit!
你觉得我该对一个小女孩说那些吗
You think I'm gonna say that to a little fucking girl?
如果她靠近老鼠洞 它们会杀了她
If she goes anywhere near that rat hole, they'll kill her.
或者
Or...
或者什么
Or what?
她是个很有创造力的小女孩
She's a very creative little girl.
找到她
Find her!
老鼠们想要战争
Rats want war...
那就开战
it's war!
简 你想去干翻点老鼠吗
Jane, you wanna go fuck up some rats?
当然了
Fuck, yes.
我加入
I'm in!
丽塔
Rita!
丽塔也加入
Rita's in!
我们走
Let's go!
-搞什么 -怎么回事
- What the hell? - What's going on?
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
是无名先生的陷阱
This is Mr. Nobody.
你看见无名先生了吗
Do you see Mr. Nobody?
看到了
Yes.
不
No.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
-维克多 -这是个...
- Victor... - This is--
维克多
Victor!
无名先生还在那幅画中
Mr. Nobody is still in the painting.
这不是陷阱
It's not a trap...
我哪儿都不去
and I'm not going anywhere.
-你听到了吗 -不 这是个陷阱
- Do you hear me? - No, this is a trap.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
桃乐茜
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表