剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
this is where humanity peaked.
来吧
Come on.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我还希望你不仅是为了我的鉂元素来的
I was hoping you were here for more than my continuinium.
我不知道你在说
I don't know what you...
你肯定已经知道了
Well, surely you already knew that, uh,
你都看过未来了
seeing the future and all.
我更愿意活于当下 亲爱的
I prefer to live in the moment, baby.
再说 很多人来抢这个
Besides, many have come for this,
但他们都失败了
but none have succeeded.
简直疯了 我们没时间在这胡闹
This is nuts. We don't have time for this shit.
找双轮滑鞋 我们快走
Find some skates and get out there.
你怎么就看出来我会轮滑
Why the fuck would you assume that I know how to skate?
我非得说清楚吗
Do I always have to clarify this?
你那6♥4♥个人格里有没有哪个会轮滑
Does any one-sixty-fourth of you know how to skate?
-或者吞闪电 能帮点忙 -或许吧
- Or chew lightning, or anything helpful? - Maybe.
但是其他人都有点嗨
But the others are sort of... doped.
简 所以我们才不能吸毒
This, Jane, is why we don't do drugs.
我不行了
I can't.
我不行了 我不行了
I can't. I can't.
-我不行了 -该死
- I can't. - Sh... shit.
谁都不能破坏这场派对
Ain't nobody stopping this party.
别再放《坏女孩》了
No more "Bad Girls."
该死
Oh, shit!
丽塔 你干了什么
Rita, what did you do?
是你让我抓他的头盔的
You told me to grab his helmet!
那不是头盔 那是他的头
That's not his helmet, that's his head.
我去 时间男的脑子掉出来了
Holy shit! The continue brain thingie is loose!
以此神圣文物
我的王国将繁荣昌盛
现在我能让我的人♥民♥免于灭绝了
我才不要照顾天谴的孩子
I am not babysitting my nemesis's kid.
你们是奈尔斯的人吗
Hey, you Niles's guys?
一边去 政♥府♥的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, government asswipes.
我发誓 我以为它是头盔
I swear to God, I thought it was a helmet.
去拿脑子 混♥蛋♥
Grab the brain, asshole!
-撒旦 退散 -救救我
- Satan, be gone! - Help me.
不要
No!
撑住
Hang in there.
我看过你的一辈子 格特鲁德·克兰普
I've seen your like from birth to death, Gertrude Cramp.
你妈妈说得一点都没错
Your mother was right about you.
无论如何 无论你有多努力
No matter what, or how hard you try,
你也不过是个骗子而已
you'll never be anything but a fraud.
你刚说什么
What did you say?
我说 你们给我滚出这个派对
I said, you're out of the party.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank heavens.
你们拿到了吗
Did you get it?
当然没有
Of course we didn't.
又一次冒险 又一次触发回忆 一成不变
Another adventure, another trigger, what else is fuckin' new?
你知道我们要去找的不是个头盔吗
Did you know the thing we were going after wasn't a headpiece?
-那是那家伙的头 -我警告过你们
- It was a guy's head. - I warned you.
我的研究很不充分
My research was thin.
但你还是很自信地说他很糟糕
Oh, but confident enough to call him terrible
尽管他就只是个沉迷自己世界的蠢货
even though he was just some self-absorbed putz.
在我看来 你就想找个杀手团伙
It seems to me like you wanted a hit squad
入侵时间胶囊 杀掉一个人
to invade a time capsule and murder a guy.
我没要你们做这种事
I asked for no such thing.
我最后说一遍 我从来没要求
For the last time, I never asked for--
别说这种话了
Stop saying that.
你把我们变成现在这样
You turned us into what we are.
而现在我只能做一件事
And now I can only do one thing,
我们连那都做不到
and we can't even do that.
拉瑞·崔纳遭遇了什么
常态保护局关于X15飞行异常的未删减报告
退还寄件人
拉瑞·崔纳收
水星计划
可可沙滩 佛罗里达州 美国
亲爱的爸爸
你去哪儿了 爸爸
我以为你去了太空 可妈妈一直哭
我爱你 想你
求求你回家吧
爱你的儿子 加里
爱你的儿子 加里
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天上的父啊 我们恳求您 驱走
Father in heaven, we beseech you, cast away the demons
这七年里在凯·查利斯体内滋生的恶魔吧
who have grown in Kay Challis these seven years.
驱走鬼魂 让凯重回我们身边
Cast away the spirit and return Kay to our flock.
把她归还她一直受苦的母亲吧
Restore her to her ever-suffering mother.
求求你 妈妈 帮帮我
Please, Momma, help me.
主啊 我们全心赞美您
Lord, we praise you with all our hearts,
我们知道撒旦无法在您出现的地方停留
and we know that Satan cannot abide where you are present.
感知您的存在
Feel your presence.
黑暗之王 你不受欢迎
Prince of Darkness, you are not welcome.
撒旦
Satan!
消失吧
Be gone!
我会撕掉你的面具
I'll tear your face off!
帮帮我
Help me.
我们活该这样
We deserve this.
凯 让我替你上去
Kay, let me go up for you.
这位女士是谁
Who is this lady?
把凯交给他们 如果不这样我们都会死
Just give them Kay. If we don't, we'll all die.
不 女孩保重
No, the girl stays safe.
这事我能搞定 凯
I can do this, Kay.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
让我替你上去
Let me go up for you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 修士
Thank you, brother.
我看到光了
Oh, I see the light.
我被拯救了
I am saved!
赞美上帝
Hallelujah!
感谢上帝帮助我的凯
我们再次纯洁了
我们的罪孽消失了
感谢您的仁慈
明说了吧 埃琳娜
Let's be clear, Elena.
再多圣水也永远无法净化
No amounts of holy water will ever purify the sins
你任其在家中横行的罪孽
you allowed to go on in your home,
如果你想让你罪恶的顺从继续隐藏
and if you want your sinful compliance to stay buried,
那就叫我米兰达吧
then you will call me... Miranda.
我从未见过这一幕
I've never seen this before.
我为什么在看米兰达的记忆
Why am I watching Miranda's memory?
我在这里没有任何倾向性
I'm being neutral here.
听着 如果你想在我们经历这段困难时期时
Listen, if you want to remain his primary
保留这个主人格 那就这样做吧
while we get through this rough patch, then so be it,
不过 改变并非全都不好
But, you know, change isn't all bad.
你的意思是米兰达会是更好的主人格
You're saying that Miranda would be a better primary.
提醒一下 她把自己扔进了该死的井里
Newsflash, she threw herself into the fucking well.
你不必提醒我
You don't have to remind me,
但在那之前 早在我们
but before that, long before any of us
接受超能力试验之前
were subjected to meta-human experimentation,
米兰达就很强大了
Miranda was... powerful.
是什么使她如此强大
What made her so powerful?
她知道那女孩想要什么
She knew what the girl wanted.
是什么使她如此强大
What made her so powerful?
她知道那女孩想要什么
She knew what the girl wanted.
也许是时候改变了
Maybe it is time for a change.
干什么
What?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
不能 我帮不了你 也帮不了你父亲
No, I can't help you, and I can't help your father.
我完全是个废物 连我自己都帮不了
I'm an utter failure, and I can't even help myself.
不是那种帮忙
Not that kind of help.
现在轻搅蛋糊至起泡
Now lightly whip the egg batter into a froth.
克拉拉是可以牺牲的
Clara was deemed expendable.
克拉拉是可以牺牲的
Clara was deemed expendable.
我女儿是可以牺牲的
My daughter was expendable,
可你女儿让多少人付出了性命
but yours has cost how many lives?
你孩子怎么就比我的更重要
How is your kid more important than mine?
在走投无路时 我会为我女儿做任何事
When backed into a corner, I will do anything for my daughter.
比如把我切碎
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表