剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
真操蛋
What the fucking fuck!
卡住了
Okay, okay, it's stuck,
这是头一回
first time something like this has happened.
冷静
Okay.
开始
Here we go.
使劲
Come on.
动啊 两条废腿
Move, you stupid asshole legs.
卧♥槽♥
Motherfucker!
看到自己母亲性感的一面
Seeing one's mother as a sexual being
已经足够痛苦了
is traumatic enough.
看着她
Seeing her get rigorously boffed
被自己的制片人上
by one's producer
又是另一回事了
is a whole other basket of cheese.
我猜也是
I'll bet.
我不是大城市的心理医生
Look, I'm no big city headshrinker.
但是在我看来
But the way I see it,
你有明显的负担症候群的症状
you're suffering from a whopping case of imposter syndrome.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I'm aware.
我只是不明白
What I can't figure out is how to...
怎样才能摆脱它
just move past it.
你可以试着从你♥妈♥的♥角度
It might help if you saw things through your mom's eyes,
来看问题
for a minute.
我看不行
I highly doubt it.
给我个面子
Humor me. See,
人们并没有意识到
What people don't realize
自己的母亲
is that their moms
其实和自己一样愚笨
are just as stupid as they are.
仅仅因为她们能从尿尿的地方
But because they squeeze the human being
挤出来一个人
through their pee-hole...
他们就要求妈妈变成超人
they expect them to be super-human.
你的用词真是活灵活现
My, what a way with words you have.
母亲对孩子的爱是无穷的
A mom can love a kid to the moon and back,
但是她并不明白健康且有效的
but it doesn't mean that she knows how to express it
表达爱的方式
in healthy and constructive ways.
所以当你的妈妈上了
So, when your mom boffed...
那个制片人的时候
that producer...
她并没有意识到自己用长♥期♥的自我怀疑
she didn't realize that she was shackling you
束缚住了你
with chronic self-doubt.
她那样做的原因是因为对你的爱
I believe she did it because she loved you.
就这
Oh, so that's it?
我们难道就要一辈子忍♥受
We're just supposed to endure the toxic
自己的母亲的有害的爱
stupidity of our mothers'?
你可以
Well, you could...
打电♥话♥给她 告诉她你的感受
give her a call and tell her how you feel.
她死了好多年了
Ugh, she's been dead for ages.
她是寿终正寝
She went peacefully in her sleep.
真是不幸
Unfortunately.
这样的话 你需要一个替代品
Well, in that case, you need a surrogate.
做什么用呢
For what, precisely?
骂它啊
To yell at, dummy.
向它说出所有你想对你母亲
To say all the crap that you want to dump
说出的脏话
on your mother.
你想让我骂你
You want me to yell at you?
不是我
No, not me.
我的蜜蜂
"My bees. "
你想让我骂你的蜜蜂
You want me to scream at your bees?
又不会伤害它们的感情
It ain't gonna hurt their feelings none.
你绝对想象不到那有多么痛快
You can't believe how cathartic it is.
有时我觉得
Sometimes I think that's the only thing
只有这样
that's keeping me
我才没杀了我那蠢蛋孩子
from killing that dumb-as-shit kid of mine.
我知道自己是新人
I know I'm new to the group...
也不知道怎么处理
and I don't know how you handle...
这样的事
things like this.
一般我们只需要随波逐流
Well, typically we just kinda wing it
一切就结束了
and everything works out.
在一般情况下
And, uh, under typical circumstances
我觉得那样挺好的
I'm sure that's a fme way to go.
这样说我很抱歉
I'm sorry to keep harping on this,
但你们被感染了 满脑子都是坏主意
but you guys are infected with bad ideas.
所以 你们内心的
So, any strong urges
任何强烈的渴望
you might be having
大概都不怎么样
are probably not good.
胡子猎手
Beard Hunter?
钢骨
Cyborg!
-你为什么会发现我 -你好吗 老兄
- How the heck can you see me? - Hey, wassup, man'?
过得怎么样
How you doing?
-问我吗 -对啊
- How am I? - Yeah.
我一直都被困在这幅画里
Uh, well, you know, I've been stuck in this friggin' painting,
被粉色的小雄虫追杀
being hunted by tiny pink eunuchs.
所以...
so...
你过得怎么样
How are you?
我过得棒极了 我恋爱了
Amazing, I'm in love.
-和她 -好
- With her. - Okay. Yeah.
我们能小点声吗 老天在上
If we can just keep it down, for cripes' sake,
这里有点可疑
it's, uh, a little sketch in here.
无名先生哪去了
Hey, Where's Mr. Nobody?
我很想见见他
Oh, yeah, I would love to meet him.
他参加了一个什么动画片演出
Yeah, well, you know, he got a gig on some animated bullcrap.
从那以后再没见过他了
So, haven't seen him since.
你也被传染了吗
Are you infected, too?
感染斯甘茈吗
With Scants?
不可能 乔瑟
No way, Jose.
所以你觉得 把身体前面涂白
So you thought it was a good idea
是个挺好的主意
to just paint the front of your body?
失陪一下 先生们
Pardon me, gentlemen.
听我说 小姑娘
Listen, little lady.
我是一名自学成才的忍♥者勇士
I'm a self-trained shinobi warrior.
还是一名有一丝丝专业的
And a semi semi-professional,
处♥男♥
fortnite streamer.
好吧
Okay.
所以如果有人知道怎么藏起来不被人发现...
So, if anyone knows how to stay hidden...
操
Oh, shit.
斯甘茈
Scants.
快躲在我身后
Get behind me, quickly.
快点 快点
Quickly, quickly.
帮她一把 她动作太慢了
Help her, she's slow.
别动 如果被他们看见了 我们就都完蛋了
Don't move, if they see us, we're all dead.
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是拉瑞·崔纳医生
I'm Dr. Larry Trainor.
不 这可不对
No, that's not right.
别担心 伙计们 有我呢
Don't worry, guys, I got this.
我叫维克 外号♥叫钢骨
Name's Vic, aka Cyborg.
我们是一伙特立独行的超级英雄
We're a tag-tag group of misfit superheroes
想把你们的女王杀死
hoping to kill your queen.
你们能把我们带到你们的老巢去吗
Can we follow you to your hive'?
人呢
Guys?
我们该开始逃跑了
We should start running.
没关系
Nah, it's cool,
他们不介意我们跟着他们走
they're totally gonna let us follow them.
因为他们把我们俘虏了
Because they're taking us hostage.
来啊 伙计们
Come on, you guys.
跟上来
Keep up.
好吧
Okay.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
我他妈动不了
Can't fucking move!
我他妈动不了 就不能去杀首席
Can't fucking kill the Chief if I can't fucking move.
如果我他妈把首席杀了
Can't get my fucking moving flxed
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表