剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
那就择日不如即日
Well, let's get this party started.
别 等等
No, no, wait.
这是那副吃了丹尼的画吗
Is that the painting that ate Danny?
无名先生和胡子猎人去哪了
Where's Mr. Nobody and the Beard Hunter?
真是可惜
That's too bad.
我还挺想跟他们叙叙旧的
I was really looking forward to catching up with those guys.
是啊 要是能叙旧就好了
Oh, yeah, that would have been nice.
一路睡到我们降落了吧
Slept all the way through our landing, didn't you?
做个好梦 好孩子
Dream well, dear girl.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
育空地区北部
行
Fine!
我他妈走着
I'll fucking walk.
操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
操 操 操 操 操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
该死的 操蛋 混♥蛋♥
God damn, mother... Piece of shit.
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
我要...
I'm going...
杀了...
to kill...
搞什么
What the fuck?
蠢货 操
Stupid... Fuck!
我要杀了他
I'm going to kill him.
我要杀了那只鸟
I'm gonna kill that bird.
然后我要杀了他
Then I'm gonna fucking kill him.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
你一定是那个女演员
You must be the actress.
女演员 讲故事的
Actress, storyteller,
研究角色的学生
student of character,
很高兴认识你
pleasure to meet you.
他们会在台上用真的蜜蜂吗
Are they gonna have real bees on stage?
不 我觉得不会
No, I don't think so.
那就不需要这身行头了
Don't need the outflt, then.
芭蕾舞演员也不会穿舞裙去打保龄球
A ballerina doesn't wear a tutu to a bowling alley.
说的很对
Terriflc point.
你在写什么
What you writing?
我想要记笔记
I like to take notes.
所有能帮我准备好开场白的
Every bit helps me prepare for my monolog.
开场白
Monolog?
你给我的剧本只有一句台词
The script you sent me only had one line.
我的蜜蜂
"My bees. "
为什么只说一句 明明可以说七句
Why say it in one line, when you can say it in seven.
你的故事背后还有更多料 我知道的
There is so much more to your story, I know it.
还真不是
Not really.
我在这戏里的唯一原因
The only reason I'm in this...
莱安诺 你要去哪里
Rhiannon, where you think you're going?
别忘了那罐蜂蜜
Don't forget that honey jar.
去给福斯克先生送甜食
Got to get Mr. Fusco something sweet
以免你的生物课又不及格
so that you don't flunk biology again!
你不该这么做的
You really shouldn't do that.
-做什么 -那种事
- Do What? - That.
蜂蜜
The honey.
用贿赂来为你的女儿开门路
Using bribery to open doors for your daughter.
相信我 那孩子蠢得要死
Trust me, that girl's as dumb as shit.
她吃再多蜂蜜也进不了耶鲁大学
Ain't no jar of honey gonna get her into Yale.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter!
你怎么能这么说她
How dare you say that about her?
她不是一个蜂蜜罐
She's more than just a honey jar.
她是个人
She is a person...
有希望 有梦想
with hopes and dreams...
还有潜力
and potential.
不赖的独白 独角戏小姐
Not bad, Ms. Monolog.
咖啡的味道跟尿一样
That cof?ee tastes like piss.
我要去拿瓶啤酒
I'm gonna get a beer.
你要喝啤酒吗
You want a beer?
一切都好吧 拉瑞
Everything all right, Larry?
不太好
Well, not really.
我不想用我的问题给别人添麻烦
Look, I... I don't like to burden people with my problems.
但是我似乎可以对你坦诚相告
But you seem like someone I can really open up to, you know.
我孙子住院了
My grandson is in the hospital
而我的家人不想让我去探望他
and my family doesn't want me to see him,
主要是因为害他住院的人是我
mostly because I'm the reason he's in the hospital.
你家人迟早会理解你的
Your family will understand... in time.
你只是需要给他们一些空间
You just have to give them a little space.
没错
Yup.
我应该去看望他们
I should go visit them.
可以
You could.
但那就不是给他们空间了
But that would be the opposite of giving them space.
简曾经说过 永远不要请她的其他人格帮忙
Jane once told me never to ask her other personas for favors...
但是你看起来人很好
but you just seem so sweet
而我真的很需要现在就跟飞掠说话
and I really need to talk to Flit, right now.
当然可以
Of course.
你好 我是来探望戴克斯·崔纳的
Hi, I'm here to visit Dex Trainor.
抱歉
Sorry.
这家人现在不接受任何访客
The family isn't taking any visitors right now.
没事的
No, it's okay.
我是他爷爷
I'm his grandfather.
-不许动 -靠
- Freeze! - Oh, shit.
把手放到脑后
Hands behind your heads!
跪下
Get down on your knees!
等等 我有办法
One sec, I got an idea.
也许这就是个错误
Maybe this was a mistake.
我的家人恨我
Now my family hates me.
常态保护局正在追捕我
The Bureau of Normalcy is hunting me.
我绝对没有办法大摇大摆走进医院的
I could never just walk in to a hospital.
除非
Unless...
你好
Hello,
我是拉瑞·崔纳医生
I'm Dr. Larry Trainor
我是来查看我的孙
and I'm here to check on my grand--
-我是说 患者的 -患者
- I mean... patient. - Patient.
戴克斯·崔纳
Dex Trainor.
你可以告诉我他在哪接受治疗吗
Um, could you remind me where he's being treated?
就是病房♥
Stat.
别担心
Don't worry.
他们绝对没法看穿我们的伪装的
They're never going to see through our disguise.
飞掠
Um, Flit?
逗我玩呢
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
操
Fuck.
等等
Hold on, wait.
我们现在不能这么做
We can't do this right now.
-为什么不行 -因为我们来这是为了修理你
- Why not? - Because we came here to try and fix you.
是的 但是你的
Well, yeah, but your...
爷爷
grandpa...
还是爸爸
dad...
朋友 他不在
friend, he's not here.
记得吗
Remember?
-他去太空了 -没关系 我们不需要他
- He's in space. - It doesn't matter, we don't need him.
他其实是个挺坏的科学家
He's actually a pretty bad scientist.
而我体内是地球上最先进的智能系统
And I'm carrying around the most advanced AI system on the planet.
我可以自己修好你
I could flx you myself.
怎么了
What's up?
维克刚刚提出要在我身上动手术
Well, Vic's just offered to perform surgery on me.
他亲自动手
Like, himself?
有什么需要我们帮忙的吗
Oh, anything we can do to help?
有
Hell, yeah.
你们已经打扮得像医生了
You're already dressed like doctors.
准备好了吗
You ready?
-好啦 -好啦
- Booyah. - Booyah.
也许应该先给你找个东西咬着
Should probably get you something to bite down on flrst.
好主意
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表