剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
维克多·斯通有的不是克里夫·斯蒂勒需要的
but What Victor Stone has isn't What Cliff Steele needs.
你对恢复一些
How would you feel about
更人类化的身体怎么看
regaining more human aspects of your body?
哪种人类化的
Which human aspects?
我想给你造一个躯体感觉系统
I'd like to give you a somatosensory system.
会让你有触觉
A sense of... touch.
这些变♥态♥图纸就是你让我变得更像人类的主意
And this psycho shit's your idea for me to become more human?
不 天啊
No. God, no.
那张草图 所有的草图都只是想法罢了
That sketch, all of those sketches are just musings.
坏主意 是在我有望想出好办法前
Bad ideas, excrement that I have to... pass
不得不宣泄出来的糟糕思路
before I can hopefully lay the golden egg.
这是个骗局吗
Is this just a trick?
想试着让我不那么恨你
Trying to buy some time off from me hating you,
还是你真的能做到
or can you really pull this off?
因为我最不需要的就是虚假的希望 首席
Because false hope is the last thing I need, Chief.
我们一起经历了这么多事
After everything we've been through,
我不会再骗你了
I think we're past tricks.
但是我真的需要你多些耐心
But I do need to ask for your patience.
要想实现这个想法需要几年时间
To see this to fruition will take years.
也许几十年
Decades, maybe.
你还能活几十年吗
Do you even have decades?
好吧 耐心
Right. Patience.
你要干什么
What are you up to?
你是要点外卖♥♥吗
Are you ordering food?
可以帮我一起点吗
Can I see a menu?
我刚刚约了去见我儿子 保罗
I just made a date to see my son, Paul.
听起来不错
Sounds promising.
我们要清理我死去儿子的房♥子
We're going to clean out my dead son's house.
听着让人不安
Sounds unnerving.
保罗一直想卖♥♥掉房♥子 重新开始
He's trying to get rid of it and move on.
我想我至少可以帮他完成这个心愿
I flgured helping him is the least I could do.
我给他打电♥话♥时他问我是谁 我说拉瑞·崔纳
When he asked who was calling, I said Larry Trainor.
我不知道还能说什么
I didn't know what else to say.
至少你说了点什么
At least you said something.
总的来说 你今天还是过得比我好
All thing considered, you're having a far better day than me.
你参加试镜了
You auditioned.
我张开了嘴 蹦出了几个词
My mouth opened. Words came out.
我真不知道这算不算试镜
But I don't know if I'd call it an audition
就像我不知道是否还该称自己为演员
any more than I'd call myself an actor.
我带你去个地方 不如你把酒带上喝吧
How about you make that drink to go?
克里夫
Cliff.
你好 克里菲
Hi, Cliffie.
你好吗 克里夫
How are you, Cliff?
好极了
Top shelf.
所以你们现在是一起跑步的好朋友了
So are you two running buddies now?
两个横冲直撞的小怪兽 真棒
Two little masters of disaster? Nice.
是的 先生 我们是非常好的朋友
Yes, siree. We're very close friends.
那两个小鬼真是一点也不可爱
Those two are just cuter than shit.
你错过了那个绝佳的下午茶派对
Man, you missed out on a killer tea party.
什么
What?
怎么
What?
小 宝 贝
B, a, b, y, d, o, l, l.
谁是最乖的 小宝贝
Who's the best? Baby Doll!
你想我给你唱首歌♥吗
Do you want me to make you a song?
我很擅长唱歌♥
I'm really good at it.
桃 乐 不
D-O-R-Y... No, wait.
桃 乐 蒂 桃乐蒂
D, o, r, o, t, e, e! Dorotee!
不如我们坐一会吧
Why don't we sit down for a bit?
不行 草地是岩浆
No, no. The grass is lava.
-我累了 -不 别累呀
- I'm tired. - Oh, no, don't be tired.
我们玩点别的
We'll play something else.
丢手绢
Tag!
海盗船
Pirate ship.
海盗船
Pirate ship?
幼稚的游戏 幼稚的你们
An infant garne for infant girls.
现在你又跟我说话了
Oh, now you're talking to me.
我不是说过 我不是成年人
I thought I told you, I'm not a grown-up.
快 你得转起来
Quick. You have to spin.
如果你不转 世界会爆♥炸♥的
If you don't spin, the world will explode.
我赢了
I win, I win!
我是最厉害的转圈机器
I'm the greatest spinning machine.
我知道你很烦 亲爱的
I feel your vexation, dear one.
别说了
Stop it.
生命总有瓜熟蒂落的一天
Every fruit must ripen.
-即便是你 -别说了
- Even you. - Stop it!
你在跟谁讲话
Who are you talking to?
没谁
No one.
只是一个朋友
Just- - - a friend
在你头脑里的朋友吗
From inside your head?
我头脑里的朋友可多了
I have lots of friends in there.
我能见见他们吗
Can I meet them?
求你了求你了求你了
Please, please, please?
-你一定要礼貌 -我一直很礼貌
- You have to be polite. - I'm always polite.
-保证吗 -保证
- Promise? - Uh-huh.
保证不会害怕吗
You won't get scared?
不会 怎么 他们很吓人吗
No. Why? Are they scary?
不是
No.
但他很大个 而且有股落水狗的臭味
But he's big and he smells like a wet dog.
他是我人生的第一个朋友
He was the first friend I ever made.
最开始他是我妈妈的朋友
He was my mama's friend first.
妈妈说她自己都没感觉到怀孕的时候
She said that he knew I was in her belly
他就知道我在她肚里了
before she even did.
妈妈不在了以后
When Mama was gone,
他跟着我来到新世界 保证我的安全
he followed me to the new world and he kept me safe.
很长很长的时间里 都是我们两个相依
It was just the two of us for a long time.
没关系 他很友善的
It's okay. He's nice.
我叫他曼尼
I call him Manny.
等等 他去哪里了
Wait, where'd he go?
让他回来
Bring him back.
我让你礼貌的
I told you to be polite.
没错呀
I was.
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
快回来
Come back!
她们给我们贴了贴纸
They put stickers on us.
是的 我知道
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know.
凸起来的那种很难取下来
And the puffy ones are hard to get off.
我问你件事
Let me ask you something...
你有触感吗
Can you feel stuff?
冷的 热的 湿的 毛茸茸的
Like cold stuff, hot stuff, wet stuff, fuzzy stuff.
我有触觉传感器
Tactile sensors, yeah.
我第一次手术时我爸给我放进去的 怎么
My dad put them in during my first surgery. Why?
首席觉得自己可以重建我的触感系统
Chief thinks he could rebuild my sense of touch.
祝贺 老兄
Congratulations, man.
他还说得花几十年
He also said it would take decades.
要是他没有行将就木的话我也等得起
Which would be fine if he wasn't dying.
奈尔斯总能找到办法
Niles always finds a way.
你知道还有谁有办法且不会死的吗
You know who else always finds a way and isn't dying?
你♥爸♥爸
You dad.
听说离开一个人的时间越长
You know how they say the longer you're away from people,
就越难记得他们的样子
the harder it is to remember what they look like?
我有大脑记忆 却没有感官记忆
Well, I have that but with sensations.
以前下雨的时候我总是伸出手
I used to hold my arm out when it was raining,
感受雨滴落在皮肤上
feeling the drops hit my skin.
我记得自己做这个动作
I remember doing that,
但不记得那是什么感觉
but not the feeling.
用手伸进妻子的头发
Running my hands through my wife's hair.
我脑袋里知道那种感觉很棒
In my head, I know it felt amazing,
但我却没有这种感觉
but I don't know at the same time.
它们都已经离我越来越远了
Ifs all floating away from me.
印第安纳州 格林斯博罗
看起来你坠毁了
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表