剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
在仅有的三个选项中 参军算是不错的了
Out of the three, I guess not.
你的这些疤痕就是在军队时弄的吗
Is that how you got these?
那是一切开始的地方
That's where it started.
巴格达外发生了爆♥炸♥
An IED outside of Baghdad.
真是一片混乱
It was fucked-up.
当我醒来时 我在医院里
Next thing I know, I'm in the hospital
想着要回到这里
thinking about coming back here.
所以当多数委员会找到我时
So when Quorum approached me...
-你知道他们吗 -我知道他们很喜欢丑闻事件
- You know them? - I know they're into some scandalous shit.
没错 他们为我提供了一个不同的选择
Yeah, well, they gave me a different option.
我可以回到家乡 尝试领悟人生
I could go back home and try to figure out my life,
也可以为他们做秘密任务
or I could work quiet missions for them.
但多数委员会的秘密任务
But quiet missions for Quorum,
他们要的不仅仅是人
they require something more than human.
他们给你做了强化
They gave you enhancements.
我要是做得特别糟 他们就再夺回去
And when I fucked up big enough, they took them away.
一部分是我的错
Some of it was my fault.
很大程度是我的错
A lot of it was my fault.
比我给你的文件里的任何事都要糟
Worse than anything in those files I sent you.
能力就是一种毒品
Power is one hell of a drug.
曾经有人告诉我
Someone once told me...
不要用一个人做的最坏的事评价他
not to judge someone by the worst things they've done.
那就是说他们做过最坏的你还不知道
That's assuming the worst is behind them.
你不是坏人 罗尼
You're not a bad person, Roni.
我不想做坏人
I don't wanna be.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
那边有一个盒子是给你的
Uh, there's a box over here for you.
坠机了几天后
A couple of days after the crash,
你小组里的几个人清空了你的柜子
a few guys from your unit cleaned out your locker.
我觉得你要是回来 会想留着那些
I thought you might want it if, you know, you came back.
加里从没哭的那样伤心过
Gary never cried so hard
他本来以为你很讨厌那模型
as he did over how much you hated that thing.
他看见你还是一直留着时
You should've seen the look on his face when...
你真该看看他脸上的表情
he saw that you'd kept it anyway.
他做得很好
He nailed it.
只是那时我太混♥蛋♥ 没有看清这点
I was just too much of an asshole to see it then.
这个是约翰的
This was John's.
我的地勤队长
My ground crew chief.
他也是我的恋人
He was also my lover.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我真希望可以向你妈妈承认这一点
I wish I could have admitted that to your mother.
她一直都知道 但是
She always knew, but...
我真希望当时给她一条出路
I wish I'd just given her that. A way out.
但我太自私 太害怕
But I was selfish... and I was scared.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you, for telling me.
妈妈从来没提过
Mom never mentioned it.
这回应该轮到我说实话了
I guess it's my turn to be honest.
他们告诉我们 你可能会因伤而死 她
When they told us you'd finally died from your injuries, she...
有很多天她就
There were days of her just...
趴在卧室的地上哭泣
sprawled out on the bedroom floor crying...
保罗 我不知
Paul. I had no--
不 她试过放下 向前看
No, she tried to move on. I mean...
我们周围的人不停在变 男人们来了又去
We bounced around. Guys came and went.
然后一个疯子韦恩出现了
Then one nut, Wayne, he showed up.
让她满脑子都充斥着胡言乱语
Filled her head with a lot of crackpot nonsense.
说什么你没死
Said you weren't really dead.
说事故是政♥府♥企图掩盖真♥相♥的做法
Said it was a big government cover-up.
我任由加里沉入她的世界
I left Gary behind to get sucked into her world
而我出门工作 跟随你的脚步
and went out to follow in your footsteps thinking
我在向我的英雄父亲致敬
I was paying tribute to my hero father.
我一直告诉自己 "活下去"
I kept telling myself, "You just survive."
活过战旅
Survive the tours,
活过看着我妈把自己逼入坟墓
survive watching my mother drive herself to the grave,
活过加里自尽
survive Gary taking his own life.
但当我站在...
And I was standing there...
站在加里的棺材边
By his casket...
该死的 我感受不到一丝宁静
And, God damn, if I didn't feel a sense of peace.
而你来了
And there you were.
我完全不知道我心里藏了那么多
I had no idea I was carrying so much of it.
愤怒 仇恨
The anger. The hatred.
那时我意识到我没活下来
That's when I realized I didn't survive.
遇上拉瑞·崔纳谁也活不下来
No one survives Larry Trainor.
拉瑞
Larry!
崔纳上尉
Capt. Trainor!
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
加里的葬礼之后 我需要一些答案
I needed some answers after Gary's funeral,
所以我就一路挖到了国防部
so I did some digging all the way to the Department of Defense.
我要送你回你该待的地方
I'm sending you back where you belong.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
负能量魂魄 释放
Negative Spirit, release.
-那到底是什么 -爸爸 发生什么了
- What the hell is that? - Dad, What's going on?
托比 进屋去
Toby, get in the house.
不
No!
你受伤了吗 你没事吧
Are you hurt? Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
-爸爸 -戴克斯
- Dad! - Dex!
戴克斯
Dex!
戴克斯 戴克斯
Dex. Dex.
-你做了什么 -拉瑞
- What have you done? - Larry.
你做了什么
What have you done?
天啊 保罗
Oh, my God. Paul...
你就是这个家族的诅咒
You're a curse on this family.
拉瑞 我们得走了
Larry, we have to go.
保罗
Paul...
-我很抱歉 -爸爸
- I'm so sorry. - Dad...
小宝贝
Baby Doll?
抱歉 我现在不想玩
I'm sorry, I don't feel like playing right now.
说实话 小宝贝
To be honest, Baby Doll,
我觉得你的某些游戏让我玩可能有点太幼稚了
I think I might be a little bit too big for some of your games.
你♥爸♥爸是个坏人
Your dad is a bad man.
什么
What?
你听到我说的了
You heard me.
他伤害了这所房♥子里每一个人
He hurt everyone in this house
所以大家都恨他
and that's why everyone hates him.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样 他很坏
It is. He's bad.
比坏还要坏 他很邪恶
Worse than bad- He's evil-
你只是有点难过
You're just hurt.
难过的情绪有时会让我们说出不好的事
And sometimes hurt feelings make us say bad things.
并非实情的事
Things that aren't true.
我没说谎
I'm not lying.
我刚才太刻薄了
I was being mean.
我不该说我玩那些游戏太幼稚
I shouldn't have said I was too big for games.
-不如我们睡前玩个游戏吧 -你只是
- Why don't we play one, before bed. - You're just--
你找我藏
You're the seeker, I'm the hider.
仓库
藏好没 我来啦
Ready or not, here I come!
桃乐茜
Dorothy.
桃乐茜
Dorothy?
这是你自找的
That's what you get,
你这个说谎的小孩
you lying little baby.
你干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop!
-小宝贝 放我出去 -不行
- Baby Doll, let me out. - No!
我要告发你 我要告诉爸爸去
I'll tell on you. I'll tell Papa--
我把火点着你就告发不了了
And I'll turn on the fire so you won't tell.
不不不 停下 快停下
No, no, no. Stop. Stop it! Stop it!
不要 快停下
No! Stop, stop, stop!
快停下
Stop!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表