剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
像我一样陶醉于他人的痛苦的人
revels in harvesting the agony of others as much as I.
我和你不一样
I am not your equal.
你当然不是
Of course you're not!
不是
No.
但... 在我的指导下
But... by my guiding hand,
在短短的几十年里
within a few short decades,
我们可以让你
we could perfect
精通痛苦
your prowess for pain.
我是你的老师
I, your master,
而你是我唯一的学生
and you, my singular apprentice.
-"几十年" -没错 考尔德教授
- "Decades"? - Oh, yes, Dr. Caulder.
永生
Eternal life.
我不知道你觉得自己在我身上看到了什么
I don't know what it is you think you see in me,
但你这是在白费时间
but you're wasting your time.
你在很多年前就给我留下了很深的印象
You made quite the impression all those years ago.
我在那个来自小巷的男孩身上
I saw something absolutely wondrous
看到了无比奇妙的东西
in that little boy from the alley.
是在你谋杀一个无辜的女人之前还是在那之后
Was that before or after you murdered an innocent woman?
就是这个
That's just it.
当你在小巷里看到那个可怕的东西时
When you came up on that horrific abomination in the alley,
你没有跑
you did not run.
你并不害怕
No, you weren't afraid.
你是着迷
You were fascinated.
我能感觉到你血液里涌动的兴奋
I could feel the exhilaration coursing through your veins.
一个充满激♥情♥的人会竭尽全力
A man that passionate will go to the greatest of lengths
满足自己的好奇心
to satisfy his curiosities.
-不计代价 -你错了
- No matter the cost. - You're wrong.
是吗
Am I?
告诉我
Tell me,
当你毁了那群白♥痴♥的生活时
when you ruined the lives of that pathetic pack of simpletons,
他们的疼痛是什么感觉
what did their pain taste like?
尘土与灰烬
Dust, and ash.
我做了我必须做的来保护我爱的人
I did what I had to do to protect someone I love.
但我不会指望像你这样没有灵魂的寄生虫
But I wouldn't expect a soulless parasite like you
能理解
to understand that.
很好
Very well.
如果你不能成为我的下属
If you will not be my charge...
你会成为我的奴隶
you will be my chattel.
天啊
God.
你们为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
不 我的天
No! Oh, God!
天哪 别
No, please, God!, no!
我很抱歉 请停下
I'm sorry! Please, stop!
进
Come in.
我看起来像波利斯·卡洛夫
I look like Boris Karloff.
你看起来美极了
You look absolutely stunning.
还有高领毛衣 非常优雅
And the turtleneck, very debonair.
如果我让你受到辐射 你还会跟我说话吗
Will you still talk to me if I give you radiation poisoning?
如果奈尔斯说你这样走来走去很安全
If Niles says it's safe for you to walk around like this,
那你就得相信他
then you have to trust him.
我相信
I do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直没机会告诉你我是你的粉丝
I never got a chance to tell you what a big fan I am.
《甜蜜欲望》是我最喜欢的电影之一
Yeah, Sweet Desire is one of my favorite films.
当你的丈夫抛弃你
When your husband abandons you,
你做了一个精彩的演讲
and you give that amazing speech
说你不值得被爱
about how you're not worthy of love...
每次都让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Chills, every time.
你相信他们差点就用黛博拉·蔻尔替我吗
Would you believe they almost cast Deborah Kerr instead of me?
那将会是多么严重的事故啊
What a train wreck that would have been.
你的表演总是那么有深度
Yeah, your performances, they... they always had so much depth.
你不仅仅有一张带着完美笑容的漂亮脸蛋
You were more than just a pretty face with a perfect smile.
我总觉得那下面有更多的东西
And I always felt there was something underneath all that.
什么
What?
痛苦
Pain.
很安静 埋藏地很深
It was quiet, and it was very deep.
但我知道它就在那里
But I could tell it was there.
你必须把它藏好
And I could tell you had to hide it from the world.
我很确定你不知道你在说什么
Well, I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about--
请原谅 我不是有意对你太亲近 我只是
Forgive me, I don't mean to be too familiar. I just...
我知道那种感觉 我想说
I know how that feels. And I wanted to say
看到你总让我觉得不那么孤独
that watching you always made me feel a little less alone.
-我的天 -不 我很抱歉
- Oh my God. - No, no, no. I'm sorry.
这只是我的病情突然发作时
This is just something that happens on occasion
偶尔会发生的事情
when my condition flares up.
-你的病情 -很抱歉
- Your condition? - Excuse me.
他妈的又怎么了
What the fucking fuck is this?
你知道你现在非法侵入的
Are you aware this is private property
是私人住♥宅♥吗
you're currently trespassing on?
非法侵入
Trespassing?
不 这是我女儿家
Nah, this is my daughter's place.
-你女儿克拉拉·斯蒂勒吗 -对 谢谢
- Your daughter Clara Steele? - Yes, thank you.
我就想说这个 你是怎么...
That's what I'm saying. How did...
该死
God damn it!
真是太他妈的有趣了
That's just fucking great!
她之前三十年都以为她父亲死了
She spends 30 years thinking her dear old dad's dead.
当她发现他没死
And when she find out he's not,
她就报♥警♥来抓她爸
she fucking calls the cops on him?
先生
Sir--
我应该得到更好的待遇 你们知道吗
I deserve better than this shit. You know?
我是个非常好的父亲
I was a good fucking dad!
帮她擦屁♥股♥ 清理呕吐物
Wiped her ass, cleaned her puke,
给她买♥♥了每一个她要的
bought her every Strawberry fucking Shortcake doll
草莓甜心娃娃
that she ever asked for,
她就是这样感谢我的吗
and this is the thanks I get?
听着 兄弟 我理解你的感受
Listen, buddy, I get it.
我的孩子也很难搞
My kid's a piece of work, too.
但现在 她不想和你说话
But right now, she doesn't wanna talk.
所以冷静点 换个时间再来试试 好吗
So, cool off, and try again some other time, all right?
冷静 不如就用这玩意来冷静一下
Yeah? How's this for cooling off?
先生 离那辆车远点
Sir, step away from the bus.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 那他妈是我的车
Fuck you! It's my fucking bus.
-他真是一个暴躁的大机器人 -操
- Dude's a giant fucking robot. - Fuck!
-反正砸的是他自己的车 -该死
- I mean, it is his fucking bus. - Damn it!
操 操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
我知道这对你来说一定很困难
I understand how difficult that must have been for you.
但试着以我们的思路
But try and receive our criticism in the spirit
来看待这些批评
in which it was intended.
你是说你们这群无能 忘恩负义
You mean the spirit of a feckless,
吃屎的失败者的精神吗
ungrateful mob of shit-eating losers?
好的 明白了
Yeah, message received.
别他妈的教我如何做好我的工作
Don't fucking tell me how to do my job.
你似乎很清楚自己在我们这个小生态系统中的
You seem to possess a very clear understanding of your mandate
职责所在
within our little eco-system.
我想你把话说清楚是很重要的
I think it's important that you articulate it.
我他妈的挺过了
I fucking survive...
每天捶打我们每个人的
the tidal wave of bullshit
生活浪潮
that hits us every single fucking day.
我是处理一切事情的人
I'm the one who deals with it.
当你们中有谁坚持不下去了
When one of you loses their shit,
我要负责做善后工作
I'm the one who has to clean up their mess afterwards.
当我们每天醒来
When we have to wake up,
不得不日复一日地
and do it all over again,
重复着艰难的生活时
and again, and again,
我是那个奋力反击的人
I'm the one who bounces back.
那个奋力反击的人
Who bounces back.
我他妈的是那个...
I'm the fucking one...
那个主人格 而不是你
The fucking primary, not you...
不是其他的那些笨蛋
not any of those other stumblefucks.
是我
Me.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表