剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Who are you?
我是猩红娼妓
Scarlet Harlot.
我叫你们给我说出来
And I told you to fucking speak!
我们在给丹尼街道
We are having a party...
搞派对呢
for Danny the Street.
我是说砖头
I mean, Brick.
-好像很好玩 -是吗
- That sounds like fun. - It does?
没错
Yup.
♪快打我电♥话♥♪
♪Dial up my number now♪
♪穿过铁丝网♪
♪Weaving it through the wire♪
♪让我兴奋♪
♪Switch me on♪
♪让我嗨爆♪
♪Turn me up♪
♪我想触碰你♪
♪I want to touch you♪
♪你为爱而生♪
♪You're just made for love...♪
♪我需要♪
♪I need ooh la la la la---♪
♪我需要♪
♪I need ooh la la la la♪
♪我需要♪
♪I need ooh la la la la♪
♪我需要♪
♪I need ooh la la la la♪
♪缠在我身上♪
♪Coils up and round me♪
好 冷静
Okay. All right, be cool.
-冷静 -你说什么
- Be cool. - What? What?
我猜你在绷带下的一定是魔鬼身材
I bet you're fit as fuck under those bandages.
谢谢 如果我拆掉绷带 这里无人能生还
Thanks. If l take them off, everyone here will die.
完全融化然后死去 所以的确魔鬼
Just completely melt and die, so, yeah.
你在哪学会这样控制你能力的
Where did you learn to control your meatballs like that?
我在哪学会什么
Where'd I learn what?
你做起来轻而易举
You just make it look so easy.
完全不费吹灰之力就做到了
You squeeze, you twist, you make things happen.
真让人不爽
It's infuriating.
很简单 你只要摒除杂念就行了 看着
It's simple. You just have to clear your mind. Watch.
看到没 现在...
You see? Right now...
我的脑子一片空白
my mind is completely... blank.
-就这么简单吗 -没错
- Tha't it? - Tha's it.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
我能请你帮个忙吗
Could I... ask a favor of you?
睡觉时间十分钟后
-我很喜欢这首歌♥ -我也是
- I love this song. - Me, too.
-晚安 赫谢尔 -晚安 孩子
- Good night, Herschel. - Good night, kid.
你应该回去派对
You should go back.
你为什么跟我说话
Why are you talking to me?
你知道规矩的 造蜡人
You know the rules, Candlemaker.
现在是睡觉时间
It's bedtime.
桃乐茜想看派对的吧
Dorothy wants to see, don't you?
你连自己的声音都没听清
You barely even sound yourself.
你第一次说这么多话
You never used to talk this much.
桃乐茜从来都不能去看
Dorothy never gets to see.
父亲会很生气的
Father will be angry...
赫谢尔说得对
Herschel's right.
桃乐茜长大了
Dorothy grown-up.
赫谢尔和小女孩做朋友
Herschel friend for little girls.
她是个小女孩
She is a little girl!
别说话 赫谢尔 让我想想
Shush, Herschel, let me think.
我已经一百四十五岁了
I am 100 and three-quarters.
你还记得上次
So, do you remember that time...
你做的事情吗
You did that thing?
当时我们都在丹尼街道上
When we were all together on Danny the Street.
我在维度间的空白上撕开了一个缝隙
Yeah, I ripped a hole into the White space between dimensions.
不是
No.
在那之前的事
Before that part.
我要再一次诚恳道歉
Again, I am so, so sorry about that--
不用了
No need.
只是
It's just. . .
自从胡佛上台以来
That's the only time I can remember my mind...
那是我唯一一次头脑真正的清醒
truly being clear since the Hoover administration.
你能再来一次吗
Could you do it again?
我们应该先警告一下大家
Well, we'd probably have to warn everybody first
-让大家多喝点水 -不是那样的
- And make sure they're properly hydrated- - No, not like that.
你能不能控制一下范围
More like. . . could you contain it?
控制在这个房♥间里
Here in this room?
你说过
You said it.
"只有我放空心灵时
"I can't control my powers
我才能控制自己的能力"
unless I let go and empty my mind, "
不能放松一下的话
and I can't do that without...
我就没法控制能力
Well, huh, without a release.
你真的觉得这样有用
You... Do you really think that would work?
你会对劳伦斯·奥利弗勋爵说这种话吗
Would you say that to Sir Laurence Olivier?
不要质疑我的方法
Don't question my process!
那我们要万分小心
We'd have to be... very careful.
肌肉越大 责任越大
With great muscles... come great responsibility.
头脑越清醒
And great clarity.
可以开始吗
Shall we begin?
可以
We shall.
好了 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
好了
Right here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这样不行
This won't work.
你把鼻子
You put your nose...
放在这个点上
right there on this dot,
不要动 明白吗
and don't move, capisce?
鼻子放在点上 明白
Nose on the dot. Capisce.
放在点上
On the dot.
-好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Ready.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three...
尼泊尔 加德满都
-怎么回事 -我看到一些东西
- What happened? - I saw something.
听起来你的精神被阻挡住了
That sounds like you got a mental block.
那就移开障碍
So, unblock it.
应该有肌肉可以做到
Surely there's a flex for that.
我尽力 但是我们推进的力度
I can try. But we have to be
一定要非常小心
extremely careful with how hard we push with this.
鼻子放在点上
Nose to the dot
-从最高点开始拍 -你确定吗
- Take it from the top. - You're sure?
开拍
Action.
克里夫
Cliff.
首席
Hey, Chief.
我回来了
I'm back.
弗罗里达怎么样
How was Florida?
好得很
Awesome.
那就好
Good.
那么
Well...
可不可以
How about...
让我看一下你的手
letting me take a look at your hand?
它仍在困扰着你吗
Is it still troubling you?
或许我们应该测试一下
Maybe we should test it.
我可以朝你脸上打一拳
I could punch you in the face.
或许你女儿的事情并不很顺利
So, maybe things didn't go so well with your daughter.
我们是成年人 克里夫
We're adults, Cliff.
我坦然承认我的错误
I've been open about my mistakes,
或许你现在该诚实地谈谈你的错误了
maybe it's time you were honest about yours.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
那需要我临危不乱
that would require me rising to the occasion.
无论何时都临危不乱
Any fucking occasion.
你想听我说什么
What do you want to hear?
事情太他妈糟了
It went piss-fucking poor!
如果这能安慰到你...
If it's any consolation...
我也想打我自己一拳
I'd like to punch me, too.
有那么一刻
For once,
我希望自己能不那么固执己见
I wish I could just get out of my fucking head!
我他妈固执己见
I get stuck in my fucking head,
死活走不出来
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表