剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
对不起
I'm sorry.
你有什么能吃的吗
You got anything to eat?
该死 有的
Shit, yeah!
想要吃煎饼吗
Want some pancakes?
好
All right.
你越界了 班伯里
You overstepped, Bunbury.
道歉是必要的
Apology's in order.
有什么意义 大♥师♥ 我们都没剩下多少时间了
又是班伯里那一套
Classic Bunbury.
反抗到底
Defiant to the end.
你在说什么呢
The hell you going on about?
山谷之间有着传闻
重大灾难即将到来
你确定不能说我们要去哪里吗 爸爸
Are you sure you can't say where we're going, Papa?
这会毁掉惊喜啊
But that would ruin the surprise.
求你告诉我
Please tell me.
等你回来了再告诉你
I'll tell you when you get back.
给 给我买♥♥点黑巧克力
Here, I want some dark chocolate,
剩下的你想买♥♥什么都行
and you get whatever you want.
-怎么了 -流言
- What is it? - Chatter.
在动植物群中四起
Amongst the flora and the fauna.
班伯里很害怕
Bunbury's terrified.
他说末日要来了 这不禁让我思索
Said the end is near, and it got me to thinking,
要是傻子奈尔斯已经失去理智了呢
what if that numpty Niles has lost the plot?
你胆子可真大
You've got a hell of a nerve.
听着 我是不会袖手旁观
Look, I'm not going to stand by
任由我们因为某种该死的部落诅咒
and let us go tits up stardust
而死翘翘变成星尘
over some bloody tribal curse.
-一切都在我掌握中 -我研究过了
- I've got it under control. - I did the research,
如果阳光小美女的能力进一步发展的话
that prehistoric thing will rip us to shreds
这个史前的怪物会把我们撕得粉碎
if Little Miss Sunshine matures any further.
我向你保证 我的女儿依旧还是个小姑娘
I can assure you my daughter is still a little girl,
而且她会一直是个小姑娘 不劳你操心
and she will remain that way. Thank you.
我觉得我们应该去会面地点
I think we should move up the rendezvous.
休想
Not on your life.
现在去和以后去有什么区别
What is the difference between now and later?
区别就是 我能够向我的女儿道别
The difference is that I get to say goodbye... to my daughter.
那好
Fine, then.
6点见
See you at 6:00.
快看 妈妈
Look, Mommy.
别看 管好你自己的事
No, honey, mind your own business.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
是你吗
Was this you?
可以了吗 可以了
Okay... Okay.
-准备好了吗 爸爸 -一切准备就绪 保罗
- Ready, Dad? - All systems go, Paul.
大家晚上好 我是沃尔特·克朗凯特
Good evening, everyone. I'm Walter Cronkite,
加利福尼亚州 1961年
这里是最新实报 我的身边是我爸爸
and this is Up to the Minute. I'm here with Dad.
我是说 拉瑞·崔纳上尉
I mean, Captain Larry Trainor,
他将在一周后执行一项超级危险的任务
who, in one week's time will embark on a super dangerous
X-15飞机试飞
X-15 test mission.
我首先要问的是大家都想知道的问题
I'll start with the question on everyone's mind.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
不怕 克朗凯特先生
No, sir, Mr. Cronkite.
我有一支顶尖的队伍
I have a top-notch team
他们非常努力地工作 就为了保证试飞顺利
who work hard to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
但是 万一他们犯错了怎么办
But, what if they make a mistake?
他们不会犯错
They won't.
我知道 很多人觉得飞机就像魔术一样 但是
I know a lot of people look at this stuff like it's magic, but...
我认为这是一种更伟大的东西
I see it as something more powerful.
是什么
What?
数学
Math.
数字永远不会出错
Numbers never make mistakes.
保罗 看着我
Paul, look at me.
不会发生不好的事情的 好吗
Nothing bad is gonna happen, all right?
检查自己的设备
Check your gear.
你系好安全带了吗
Are you buckled in?
别忘了这一点 这就对了
Don't forget that. There you go.
好了 看看 机翼处在水平状态 航向是182
All right, let's see. Wings are level, and heading is 182.
"保罗上尉 这里是航♥空♥航♥天♥局一号♥
"Captain Paul, this is NASA One.
我们将在倒数后将你发射 四 三 二 一"
We have you ready to launch in four, three, two, one..."
太空并不可怕
Space isn't such a scary place.
那里很安静
It's quiet,
充满着可能性
filled with possibility...
而它准备好了让我这样的人向世界展示
and it's up to people like me to show our world
太空到底有多美
just how beautiful it can be.
不会有问题的
There won't be any mistakes.
我不会离开你的 好吗 儿子
I'm not gonna leave you, okay, bud?
北斗七星在哪里
All right, where's the Big Dipper?
那里
Right there.
那北斗七星的勺柄在哪里
And what's in the handle of the Big Dipper?
-小熊座 -不错
- The Little Dipper. - Nice.
你会成为了不起的宇航员的
You'll make a great astronaut.
你知道吗 伙计
You know what, pal?
我有点不耐烦总是要破解你的代码了
I'm getting a little sick of always having to crack your code.
我不明白你到底要我做什么
I don't understand what you want me to do.
我尝试过接触我的家人 我试过作出弥补
I've tried to reach out to my family, I've tried to make amends.
显而易见 他们不想跟我扯上任何关系
It's pretty damn clear they want nothing to do with me.
也许莫斯科是对的 也许我是该释怀了
Maybe Moscow was right. Maybe I need to move on...
但是我的过去总是不断地出现在我面前
but having my past constantly shoved in my face
现在对我毫无用处
isn't helping me right now, okay?
告诉我你想我怎么做
So, just tell me what you want me to do.
现在不方便吗
Is this a bad time?
有什么事 简
What do you want, Jane?
我有事要做
I need to go do something,
克里夫也在忙
and Cliff's busy, so...
什么
What?
你先...
Just...
把你的绷带包回去
put on your dumb bandages.
我们要去阿肯色州
We're going to Arkansas.
阿肯色州
Arkansas?
你在里面没事吧
You okay in there?
你是和妈妈一起来的吗
Are you here with your mom?
不是
No...
我父亲在外面
my father's outside.
那...
So...
你的大姨妈来看你了
your Aunt Flow's visiting.
抱歉 我不懂你的意思
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
亲爱的
Hon...
你是第一次来例假吗
is this the first time you've got your period?
什么
What?
流血
With the blood?
是的
Yes.
别着急
Well, don't fret.
女生都会经历这个
It happens to all us girls.
我妈以前把例假叫做红锈龙
My ma used to call it the "Nasty Red Dragon,"
但我喜欢把它看作是我的红色勇气徽章
but I like to think of it as my red badge of courage.
你偶尔会经历痛经
You're gonna get some mean-ass cramps
一个月会血流如注一次
and bleed like a stuck pig once a month,
但是热水瓶和几片止痛药
but it's nothing a hot water bottle
就能解决一切
and a couple of Aspirin won't fix.
好的一面是你加入了姐妹会
On the upside, you're joining the sisterhood.
你会有一些疯狂的幻想
You're gonna get some wild visions,
你的胸会变大两倍
and your tits are gonna grow two sizes...
然后你就可以
and you'll get to eat the shit
尝尝男人的菊花了
out of some chocolate and cheeseburgers.
这全都是成长的一部分
It's all part of growing up.
那...
So...
我现在长大了吗
I'm grown up now?
可以这么说
So to speak.
给
Here.
来 拿着 亲爱的
Go on, take 'em, hon.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表