剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我其实心存感激
I'm grateful, actually.
我第一次做这个 不了解规矩
I'm new to this. I don't know the rules.
抱歉我打扰了你的分享
And I'm sorry for interrupting your share.
别这样
Don't be.
这话都已经说了好几个月了
Saying the same shit for months.
听上去战争没给你好果子吃
Sounds like you went through hell in the war.
我说的不是战争
I wasn't talking about the war.
我说的是我母亲的死
I was talking about my mother's death.
我是一名军人
Just because I'm a vet
并不意味着我的人生只与我的工作有关
doesn't mean my whole life is defined by my service.
抱歉 我...
Sorry, I...
是我活该 因为我来晚了
That's what I get for showing up late.
还先入为主
And making assumptions.
还先入为主
And making assumptions.
不知道说这个有没有用 我的母亲也死了
For what it's worth, I lost my mother, too.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
事故
Accident.
你母亲呢
Yours?
一样
Same.
我明白...
Look, I get it...
那种负罪感 反复去回忆...
the guilt, the replaying...
那种日夜不止息的悲伤...
the sadness that creeps in every day...
但我其实不是因为这个才来这里的
but that's not actually why I'm here.
我有某种创伤后应激障碍
I'm dealing with some kind of post-traumatic stress.
别提那些学名了
Don't bother delineating.
如果我去参加每种我有的创伤 疾病
If I went to a different support group for every trauma,
和各种"主义"的援助小组
diagnosis and "ism" I've got,
我就没空干别的事了
it'd be a full-time job.
我想我们就是一堆韦恩图 是吧
I guess we're a bunch of Venn diagrams, aren't we?
没错
Yeah.
有些图比别的更乱一些
Some messier than others.
你想不想吃点东西
Hey, do you wanna grab a bite
先不聊我们母亲的事了
and not talk about our moms?
任务介绍
主持人 丽塔·法尔
想象这样的一个世界...
Imagine a world...
一个被时间忘记的世界
A world that time forgot.
一个有且只有时间的世界
A world where all you have is time.
一个以时间为本质的世界
A world where time is of the essence.
别说"时间"这个词了
Stop saying "time."
现在是我们出场的时间了
Where it's our time to shine.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
可怖的实钟博士
-你忘了... -就是这么拼的
- You forgot-- - That's how it's spelled.
好吧
Okay.
这是艺术家笔下的实钟博士
This is an artist's rendition of Dr. Tyme.
这是桃乐茜画的吗
Did Dorothy draw that?
是我画的 请别跑题
I drew it. Please focus.
实钟博士是一个时间旅行的疯子
Dr. Tyme is a history-hopping madman
据首席说 他戴着一顶特殊的头盔
who, according to the Chief, wears a special helmet
头盔中可能含有足够的鉂...
that may contain enough continuinium...
鉂是一种可以操控时间的太空矿物
It's a space mineral that can control time.
如果我们能把这人的头盔偷来
And if we can steal this man's helmet,
我们就有可能减缓首席的衰老
we may be able to slow the Chief's aging.
我们
丽塔
领导者
鉂头盔
拿走
首席
不死
开心的桃乐茜
看起来你把它全搞清楚了
It seems like you got it all figured out.
等等 你想让我们为首席去偷某个人♥渣♥的头盔
Wait, you want us to steal some douchebag's helmet for the Chief?
鉂这个玩意能阻止首席
Will this continuum shit
把他的女儿再关一个世纪吗
stop the Chief from locking up his daughter for another century?
最起码
At the very least,
他能活得久一些 找到其他办法
he'll be alive long enough to find other options.
-你不会是真的在考虑... -或许我在
- You aren't seriously considering-- - Maybe I am.
因为你和半个地下
Because you and half the Underground
好像不记得我一般都反对
can't seem to remember that I'm generally opposed
把小姑娘关到笼子里
to putting little girls in cages...
该死的
Holy fucking...
只要我还在表层 我就帮忙
...so as long as I'm on the surface, I'm helping.
真不敢相信在首席做了那些之后
I can't believe we're even being asked
我们居然还得去帮他
to bail out the Chief after what he's done.
我划清界限 我退出
I draw the line. I'm out.
我同意克里夫说的
I agree with Cliff.
我告诉过丽塔 这太危险了
I've told Rita, it is too dangerous.
几年来 我派了三个常态保护局的探员
I have sent three Bureau of Normalcy agents
去找实钟博士
after Dr. Tyme over the years.
没有一个回来
None of them have returned.
等等 你不想让我们去
Hold on... You don't want us to go?
没错
That's correct.
你不想让我们帮你延长寿命
You don't want us to extend your life?
不是以这种形式
Not like this.
-这是在说反话吗 -不是
- Is this reverse psychology? - No.
去他妈的 我加入
Then fuck it. I'm in!
太好了
Oh, goodie!
实钟博士被压缩在一个时间范围内
Dr. Tyme is encapsulated in a temporal sphere
在时空中的某处盘旋
orbiting somewhere between space and time.
你可以直接说"时空胶囊"
You could just say "time capsule."
我必须强调
I cannot stress enough,
当你们进入了实钟博士的时间胶囊里
once you're inside Dr. Tyme's time capsule,
你们必须提高警惕
you must be on your guard.
他把时间当作诱饵和武器
He wields time both as a lure and as a weapon.
很有可能你们会步入陷阱
It's highly likely you'll be walking straight into a trap.
鉂 非常不稳定
Continuinium, it's highly volatile.
当你们得到它时 如果能得到
When you acquire it... if you acquire it,
不要碰它
don't touch it!
等等 这不是拼字用的紫色盐吗
Hold up, isn't that just purple Boggle salt?
通过创造这个可穿越的虫洞
By creating this traversable wormhole,
你们就能进入实钟博士的时间胶囊再回来
you'll be able to travel into Dr. Tyme's capsule and return.
用拼字盐
With Boggle salt?
进入时间通道
Step into the temporal gateway.
去你的
Fuck it.
现在 手拉手
Now, hold hands
说在1980年的8月8日午夜
and say where you were and what you were doing
你们在哪 在做什么
on August the 8th at midnight, 1980.
-我应该是 -等等 先别说
- I think I was-- - Wait, no. Not yet.
-你们必须顺时针说 -我的天
- You must say it clockwise. - Oh, my God.
-可以赶紧做完吗 -听我数
- Can we do this already? - On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我在这里做针线活
I was here, knitting.
我在这里睡觉
I was here, sleeping.
我刚刚结束了佛罗里达坦帕湾的资格赛
I had just finished qualifying to race in Tampa Bay, Florida,
在房♥车里睡着了
asleep in my RV.
好像有人记错了
It seems someone is mis-remembering.
或者撒谎了
Or lying.
什么 不是我
What? I didn't... I...
好吧
Okay, fine.
听我数 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
我在这里做针线活
I was here, knitting.
我在这里睡觉
I was here, sleeping.
该死 好吧
Fine, fuck.
我在坦帕的北♥京♥面馆的储藏室里
I was in Tampa in the supply closet of the Peking Noodle,
鼻子顶到胸上 磨碎速达菲
up to my nose in boobs and ground up Sudafed
和叫朱♥琳♥达的女服务员一起
with Jalinda the waitress.
还有一桶脆饼
And there was a tub of Crisco--
记住 别碰鉂
Remember, don't touch the continuinium.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 让我重温北♥京♥面馆那一遭
Fuck you for making me relive the Peking Noodle.
记住 首席说要小心
Remember, the Chief said to be careful.
去他妈的
Fucking fuck him!
有人吗
Hello?
搞什么
What the fuck?
♪坏女孩♪
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表