剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
他边看边撸
and he watches while he cranks it.
-来吧 让我们自♥由♥呀 -米兰达
- Come on. Let's be free! - Miranda.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
You motherfuckers.
你们根本不懂什么是爱
You don't know a thing about love.
你们谁都不懂
Not one of you.
今晚发生的这种事是爱吗
This shit that happened tonight?
这根本无关爱与自♥由♥
This scene isn't about love or freedom.
这只是更加泛滥的控制欲
It's just more control.
都是被像这个混♥蛋♥一样的男人编造出来的
Cooked up by men like this asshole!
他们还是掌控一切
They stay in control
从被蒙在鼓里的女人身上占便宜
and keep taking from clueless bitches.
我们放任他们这样 是因为我们欺骗自己
And we let them because we've tricked ourselves
相信这他妈的就是最好的选择
into believing it's a fucking choice.
我不知道谁更可恶
I don't know who's worse in this shitbox.
是那些小屌♥失败者
The tiny dicked losers...
还是你们这些任人宰割的羔羊
or all of you sheep, opening up for them
只因为害怕空虚就张♥开♥双♥腿♥
because you're afraid... and empty.
这他妈的算怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
你计划这个小派对的时候就知道了
You knew when you planned this little party.
你知道你要把这些强加给米兰达
You knew you'd have to push this on Miranda,
并且你清楚具体该怎么做
and you knew exactly how to do it.
我以为这可以帮助我们
I thought it would help us,
让我们成长
to grow!
胡扯
Bullshit!
这与成长和进化根本无关
This was never about growing and evolving.
你只是想尝几款新逼
You just wanted to try some new pussy.
知道吗
You know what?
我的确帮不了你
You do need help better than I can give you,
因为你♥他♥妈♥是神经病 米兰达
because you're fucking crazy, Miranda!
想见识神经病 满足你
You want crazy? Here's crazy.
还有我叫简
And my name is Jane.
桃乐茜
Dorothy...
桃乐茜
Dorothy...
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
爸爸
Papa?
到我这儿来 亲爱的 但首先...
Come to me, darling. But first...
-你必须遮住眼睛 -什么
- you must cover your eyes. - What?
为什么
Why?
照我说的做 求你了
Just do as a I say, please.
不
No...
桃乐茜 别看了
Dorothy, don't look.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我造成了这一切
I did this.
这都怨我
This is all on me.
克里夫
Cliff.
会没事的 亲爱的
It'll be all right, darling.
我们还可以弥补这一切
We can still fix this.
桃乐茜 求你了
Dorothy, please.
亲爱的
Darling...
到我这儿来
come to me.
别去
No.
斯拉娃
Slava.
你不能再等了 孩子
You cannot wait any longer, child.
-别听她的 -他保护不了你
- Don't listen to her. - He can't protect you.
你的朋友们也不行
Neither can your friends.
这全要靠...
It is up to you...
你自己
alone.
简的站点
站点关闭
她不在这儿
She's not here.
我知道
I know.
你竟敢这样说
How dare you!
是你把这东西发泄在自己女儿身上的
You unleashed this thing on your own daughter!
你现在是小女孩 还是一个女人
Are you a little girl? Or are you a woman?
她永远都是小女孩
She will always be a little girl.
-她必须如此 -你什么都不懂
- She has to be! - You don't know.
我清楚
I know that
她不可能打败他
she cannot beat him!
你不是米兰达 对吗
You're not Miranda, are you?
是时候了
It is her time.
她必须长大成人
And she must grow up.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet baby.
别这样做 不要这样做
Don't do it. Don't you do it!
听我说
Listen to me.
你不可能打败他的 看看其他人
You can't beat him. Look at the others.
看看他是如何杀死他们的
Look at how he destroyed them.
一个小女孩有什么机会
What chance does a little girl have?
别这样做 桃乐茜
Don't do this, Dorothy,
我求你了
I'm begging you.
没事的 爸爸
It's all right, Papa.
我知道现在要做什么了
I know what I have to do now.
孩子
Girl...
你需要一把武器
you need a weapon.
我可以自己造
I can make my own.
桃乐茜
Dorothy...
来吧 孩子 迎接你最终的命运吧
Come, girl, and meet your fate.
桃乐茜
Dorothy!
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表