剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
这世上没有一个活人是他的朋友
There isn't a person alive that he can call friend.
没有男人 没有女人
No man, no woman...
女人
Woman.
我想知道真♥相♥
I want the truth.
她在哪里
Where is she?
看来我还剩下一点复仇没完成
It seems as though I left some vengeance on the table.
这次我一定要把事情搞大
I really gotta amp things up this time,
一定要展示我的力量
really make a show of force!
你需要打手吗
You need guys?
我认识一只花了整个下午
I know a rat who spent an entire afternoon
向杀了他妈妈的机器人复仇的老鼠
exacting revenge on the robot who killed his mother.
长须将军
Admiral Whiskers?
我可喜欢他了
I love that guy.
怎么了
这开头不错 还有谁
This is a splendid start. Who else?
这样吧
You know what?
我们成立一个三人帮
Let's start small. A trinity.
我喜欢
Hmm, I like it.
我喜欢 三动物园
I like it. A menage-a-us.
我们就叫危险动物兄弟会
And we shall call ourselves The Brotherhood of Dangerous Animals!
赞美主
Hosanna!
同意
很好
Yes. It is tight,
长须将军
Admiral Whiskers.
我要复仇
Yes! And vengeance will be mine!
这次是真的复仇
Again. For real this time.
等我们再一次抓住奈尔斯·考尔德
And when we get Niles Caulder... again,
这个世界就是我们的
the world will be ours!
然后我们毁掉这个世界
Then we shall destroy it!
也许吧
Maybe.
有时间就行
If there's time.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, dear.
我们昨天坚持了20秒
We hit 20 seconds yesterday.
至少我觉得有20秒
At least, I think we did.
我中途晕倒了 但是感觉漫长的多
I passed out at some point. But it felt longer.
那你厉害
Bully for you.
学校里有烦心事
Rough day at school?
你就是一个婊♥子♥ 假货 干脆自杀算了
我被一个13岁小女生
I was emotionally
狠狠的侮辱了
assassinated by a 13-year-old girl.
我都不知道我们在这里干什么 拉瑞
I'm not even sure what we're doing here, Larry.
和末日庄园里的事一样
We're doing exactly what we were doing back at the manor,
混日子
just getting by.
这样对我不够
That's not enough for me. Not anymore.
生活应该比这样更有意义
There has to be more to life than just this.
-是邻居吗 -上周搬走了
- Neighbors? - Moved last week.
你觉得老阿诺德能听见吗
Do you think Old Man Arnold can hear it?
听见什么
Hear what?
没事 祝你一天愉快
Nothing! Have a nice day now.
吃屎吧你
Eat shit, ginger!
-没见有人唱歌♥ -坏兆头
- Disembodied singing. - Never a good sign.
我们可以跟着走 看看通向哪里
Although, we could follow it. See where it leads.
我们也没什么顾忌
It's not like we have much to lose.
我们还得保命
No, just our lives.
我们的命是白捡的
But, hey, we're living on stolen time anyway,
可以理所当然地挥霍
so why not take it for granted
一头扎进满是鲨鱼的水中
and dive headlong into shark-infested waters
回到那个
that will undoubtedly lead us back to the man
毁了我们一生
who permanently disfigured us
还欺骗了我们几十年的人那里
and lied to us about it for decades?
我们不再插手了 记得吗
We're the ones who don't get involved. Remember?
不再躲藏
No more hiding.
小凯
Kay...
别走
Stay here.
亲爱的宝贝 宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby... Baby...
是谁
Who's there?
不要 小凯 不要忘记
No, Kay. Don't forget.
你不能忘记
You can't forget.
我去找她 简
I'll get her, Jane.
别担心
Don't worry.
小凯
Kay...
过来 小猴
Come here, monkey.
亲爱的 亲爱的宝贝 宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby... Baby...
我知道你觉得这就是结局
I know you think this is how it has to be,
但这不是治疗
but this isn't healing, Jane.
遗忘和躲藏并不是治疗
Forgetting and hiding isn't healing.
你得上去
You have to go up.
不行
I can't.
我们在这里更安全
We're safer here.
我们很开心 对吧
We're happy, aren't we?
什么鬼
What the fuck!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是你一直在给我带凉掉的吃的
You're the one who's been bringing me cold food this whole time?
好几个月
For months?
有空就带 我挺忙的
Well, yeah, when I'm not busy. I'm busy a lot, you know.
我忙的时候
There just happens to be a food truck
正好旁边有个快餐车
where I'm busy most, and I, um...
反正我又不能吃
I mean, it's not like I could eat any of it.
谢谢你
Thanks.
可能有点黏糊了
Might be a little soggy.
我绊了一跤 路上蹦出来一个检修口
I tripped. Manhole just came out of--
你能听见那个音乐吗
Do you hear that music too?
听一个早上了
All morning.
你
You, uh...
你想干翻放音乐的人吗
You wanna go fuck up whoever's playing it?
当然
Fuck, yeah!
尽管我在这里混得不好
So, my timing might be shit here,
但非常感谢大家能因为一首摇滚乐
but I, for one, am grateful a disembodied Chumbawamba
再次回到这里
has brought us all back together.
谁他妈能告诉我
Can I just say there better be
我们为什么回来
a good fucking reason why we're here?
赶紧关了那傻♥逼♥音乐
And it better be to turn off that fucking song.
说实话 我宁可往阴♥道♥里塞鲨鱼
Because honestly, I'd rather stick sharks in my vagina
都不想和你们在一个屋檐下
than be in the same zip code as you.
无名先生 他绑♥架♥了丹尼
It's Mr. Nobody. He's kidnapped Danny.
-那就去救他 -做不到
- So, rescue Danny. - I can't.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
很久以前 我有过一个女儿
A long time ago, I had a daughter.
她出类拔萃 是我的心头肉
She's extraordinary and everything to me,
我害怕
and I'm afraid...
她会威胁我们所有人
she is a danger to all of us.
我只想比她多活一天
All I ever wanted was to live one day longer than she did,
才能保护她
to protect her.
保护其他人
To protect others.
这就是我创造你们每一个人的原因
That's why I created each one of you.
我想要研究所有能
I need to study any means possible
延长我的寿命的方法
of extending my own life.
所以正如无名先生所说 我们就是小白鼠
So, we were lab rats. Just like Mr. Nobody said.
一开始 是的 我无法否认
Yes, at first. I can't deny that.
好的 抱歉 但是现在提及你的女儿
Okay, I'm sorry, but invoking your daughter now,
真可恶
it's fucking evil.
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
我把她藏在丹尼街道上多年
I hid her for years on Danny,
他欣然地成为了她的守护人
who graciously accepted to be her caretaker.
不知如何
Somehow,
无名先生
Mr. Nobody
发现了她
has found out about her,
并把他们俩都困在了这幅画里
and he's trapped them both inside this painting.
拜托
Please.
我除了她一无所有
She's all I've got left.
我和你明说 我会帮你找回女儿
Tell you what. I'll help you with your daughter
只要你造出时间机器
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表