剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
好了 睁开眼
All right, open them.
你觉得怎么样 克里菲
What do you think, Cliffie?
这到底怎么回事
What the ever living shit is happening?
道格和我要结婚了
Dougie and I are getting married.
现在吗
Now?
当你知道感觉对了 还等什么
When you know it's right, why wait?
简在哪儿
Where's Jane?
简对你来说意义重大 对吗
Jane means a lot to you, doesn't she?
我可以从她谈论你的方式看出来
I can tell by the way she talks about you,
你对她也意义重大
that you mean a lot to her, too.
我在想
And I was thinking
如果没有人牵着我走过教堂走廊
this wouldn't be a real wedding
就不算真正的婚礼
without someone to walk me down the aisle.
我知道我不像简那样是个
And, well, I know I'm not a cool, manic pixie dream girl
躁狂梦精灵般的酷女孩
like Jane is, but...
克里夫 你愿意把我交给新郎吗
Cliff, would you give me away?
什么 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吧
What, are you fucking nuts?
别这样 这是我一生中最重要的一天
Come on, this is the most important day of my life.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
你有一双精神病晚期的眼睛
You have incredibly psychotic eyes.
算了吧
Ugh, just forget it.
你简直疯了 凯伦 你不能嫁给这个家伙
This is crazy, Karen. You can't marry this guy.
听啊 疯了就是我想要的
Listen "Crazy"? It's what I want.
那简想要什么
And what about what Jane wants?
一边去 克里夫
Just back off, Cliff.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, you okay?
我♥操♥
Holy shit!
一个机器人参加我们的婚礼
A robot for our wedding!
-太酷了 -一边去 德莫特·麦隆尼
- How cool. - Back off, Dermot Mulroney.
淡定 混♥蛋♥
Whoa, chillax, asshole.
我觉得你的意思是...
I think what you meant was...
道格 我的天
Doug, oh, my God!
离我们远点
Just leave us alone.
不 我不知道这里到底是怎么回事
No. I have no idea what the hell's going on here,
但我不会让你完成婚礼
but I'm not letting you go through with this.
除非我知道简同意这件事
Not unless I know that Jane's okay with it.
-好了 我们离开这儿 -你在干什么
- Okay, we're leaving. - What are you doing?
放开我 你 快放开我
Let me go! You... Just let me go!
你无权这样做
You have no right to do this!
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
我请你们来就为做一件事
I asked you people to do one fucking thing!
抱歉 道格 婚礼结束了
Sorry, Dougie, wedding's off.
不
No!
道格 真对不起
Oh, Dougie, I'm so sorry.
真对不起 宝贝 真对不起
I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry.
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
永远不伤害你 真对不起 我...
Never hurt you. I'm so sorry. I... I...
救命
Help me!
不 道格 道格 没事的
No! Dougie! Dougie, it's okay.
等等 没事的
Hold on. It's okay.
我还在这儿 我还在
I'm still here. I'm still here.
放开我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Let go of me, you motherfuckers!
简 简 你在里面吗
Jane? Jane, are you in there?
简 简
Jane? Hey, Jane?
对不起 简
I'm sorry, Jane.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
简 快醒醒 简
Jane! Come on, Jane.
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表