剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我会变好的
I'm gonna be better.
天哪 我做了些什么 我是个怪物
Oh, God. What did I do? I'm a monster.
克里夫 你就是个怪物
Cliff, you're a fucking monster.
你是鬼吗
Are you a ghost?
我他妈不是男人
I'm not a fucking man.
我只想哭
All I want to do is cry.
我的大脑在尖叫着释放情绪
My brain is screaming for release.
我很愤怒
I'm so angry.
你不是我的亲人
You're not my family.
我是个机器人 我只是个大脑
I'm a robot. I'm a brain.
我的人生不该是这样的
It's not my fucking life!
我不是男人
I'm not a man.
我以前是
I used to be.
那时的我是个不一样的人
I was a different person then.
更糟糕的人
A lesser person.
你不是男人
You are no man.
不是男人
This no man
可以进
can pass.
无人可说 无处可去
No one to tell. Nowhere to turn.
没有人会说出去
No one tells.
不要告诉任何人
Tell no one.
简
Jane?
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet baby.
没有人会说出去
No one tells.
-亲爱的... -不要告诉任何人
- Sweet... - Tell no one...
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby.
没有人...
No one...
过来我这里
Come to me.
不要告诉任何人
Tell no one.
无处可去
Nowhere to turn.
无人可说
No one to tell.
无处可去
Nowhere to turn.
没有人会说出去
No one tells.
没有...没有人会说出去
No one... No one tells.
没有人
No one.
-没有人 -简
- No one. - Jane?
来 我们回家
Come on, let's go home.
简
Jane!
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby.
来跟我一起吧
Come join me.
简 这是什么
Jane, what the hell is that?
她是我的
She's mine.
你没法反抗爸爸 没有人可以
You can't fight Daddy. Nobody can.
他太强了
He's too strong.
该死 这是你父亲
Oh, shit! That's your father.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby.
听我说 这不是他
Listen. Listen to me. That's not him.
这是你自己
This is you.
这不是你父亲
That's not your father.
这根本不是真的 都是你脑子里想出来的
This isn't even real. It's all in your head.
-不 -去你的
- No! - Fuck you!
简 醒醒 简 醒...
Jane, wake up! Jane, wake--
简 快跑
Jane, run.
简 快跑
Jane, run.
不
Oh, no!
简 别管我 快跑
Jane, save yourself. Just run!
不 停下来
No, stop it!
不能是他
Not him.
停下来 停下来
Stop it! Stop it!
你毁了我的一切
You destroy everything!
我不会让你也毁了他
I will not let you destroy him!
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你 你这个下流恶心的男人
I hate you, you filthy disgusting man!
我不怕你
I am not afraid of you!
我不怕你
I am not afraid of you!
我不怕
I am not afraid!
亲爱的...
Sweet, sweet--
不
No!
欢迎回来 简
Welcome back, Jane.
给她点空间
Give her some room.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
说来话长
Long story.
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
这不该由我来说
That's not my story to tell.
好在她回来了
The good thing is she's back.
而且我觉得她好一点了
And I think she's better.
亲爱的宝贝
Sweet, sweet baby.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表