剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
...all the way up the Chief's ass?
看来要来硬的了
Looks like it's going to be the hard way.
不 不
No! No!
巧克力碎薄煎饼吗
Chocolate chip pancakes?
看上去任务有变了
Looks like the task at hand has changed.
跑
Run!
快跑
Run like hell!
停
Stop!
别再向前一步
Not another step.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你们不能去 那是陷阱
You can't go. It's a trap.
是他做的 他骗到我们了
He's doing this. He's got us.
能不能给我们解释一下你到底在说什么
You mind filling us in on what the hell you're talking about?
无名先生
Mr. Nobody.
他在折磨我们
He's torturing us.
杀了你们
Killing you...
但我 他让我看着你们死
But me, he's making me watch you die
一次一次又一次
again and again and again.
-不可能 -对 一年前我们就打败他了
- That's impossible. - Yeah, we beat him a year ago.
不 你们打败不了他的
No. You can't.
我早该知道
I should have known.
这里发生什么事了
What the hell is going on here?
然后你到底是谁
And who the hell are you supposed to be?
我还在好奇你会不会出现
I was wondering if you'd show up.
你俩最好有人开始给我解释这摊破事怎么回事
One of you better start explaining some shit quick.
聪明人终于想明白了
The genius finally figured it out.
开枪打了无名先生的维克
The Vic that shot Mr. Nobody...
其实是我
was me.
一直都是我
That was me all along.
无聊起来了
That was getting tedious.
不可能
No way.
我们怎么回到这里来了
How the hell did we get back here?
或许你们从未离开过
Or maybe you never left.
老天
Good God.
愚蠢也是超能力的话 那你就是傻♥逼♥超人了
If stupidity were a superpower, you would be goddamn Superman.
谁能告诉我到底啥情况吗
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on here?
我们为什么还没开始揍这个人
And why are we not beating this guy's ass?
他们已经试过这么做了
Oh, they already tried that.
现在深入讲解实在不合时宜
It's far too convoluted to go into right now.
你可以在下一集开头的剧情回顾里
You can look out for it during
看看总结出来的概要
the "previously on" part of the next episode.
这里要遵守道德就是别打我
The moral is basically there is no beating me.
现在不行 以后不行
Not now. Not ever.
但是你们可以摆脱我
But you can be free of me.
不错 对吧
That's not so bad, right?
但你们怎么做到呢
But how would you do that?
让我们自♥由♥的是什么东西
What is it that sets us free?
你知道答案 奈尔斯
You know the answer, Niles.
我可以回去再摧毁他们一次
I could go back to destroying them again.
其实他们基本也算是死了
I mean, they're basically dead anyway.
我也很高兴把钢骨也弄来了
And I'm happy to work Cyborg into the mix.
真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥能让你们自♥由♥
The truth shall set you free.
没错
There it is!
就是为了这个吗
That's what all this has been about?
那些痛苦和悲伤
All the anguish, the agony?
是的
Yes.
但看看还发生了什么别的事
But look what else has happened.
看看你们这帮乌合之众怎么样了
Check out your little ragtag crew.
他们之前离开宅子都要搞砸点事
I mean, they couldn't even leave the house without screwing up.
现在他们居然到这里了
And now they've made it all the way here.
而你是唯一能拯救他们的人
And you are the only thing that can save them.
很感人吧 对不对
It's kind of beautiful, no?
来吧 奈尔斯
Go on, Niles.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
我不能
I can't.
你当然能
Yes, you can.
你对我们可以无话不说
You can tell us anything.
没关系的 奈尔斯
It's all right, Niles.
如果我们从这个噩梦中有所收获的话
If there is one thing we've all learned from this nightmare,
那就是我们之间不需要秘密
it's that there's no need for secrets between us.
没关系 你可以的 首席
It's okay. You can do this, Chief.
发生在你们身上的悲剧 都不是事故
The tragedies that befell you, they weren't accidents.
你们的所有痛苦之所以产生
I was responsible for everything
都是因为我
that has happened to each of you.
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表