剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
not 100 miles from Miami.
成千上万的美国人性命危在旦夕
Thousands of American lives in the balance.
你们这些人想对我怎样
What the hell do you people want from me?
不是我们想怎样 而是我们的提议
It's not about what we want. It's about what we're offering.
给你一次为国效力的机会
Your chance to serve your country.
成为真正的男人
To be a real man.
不仅如此 你有机会成为英雄
Better than that, your chance to be a hero.
下地狱吧
Go to hell.
我需要你替我下地狱 上尉
I'm going to need you to go there for me, Captain.
新袭击迫在眉睫 常态保护局逼近目标
丹尼 常态保护局是什么
Yo, Danny, what's the Bureau of Normalcy?
那是一个绝密的政♥府♥机构
It's a top secret government agency,
由一群发疯的狂热分子管理
run by a bunch of demented zealots.
他们打击所有他们认为异常的事物
They stomp out anything they deem to be aberrations.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
他们为什么要追杀你 丹尼
Why are they after you, Danny?
你见过很多有感知 有传送能力
酷儿性别的街道吗 拉瑞
好了 脸皮不要那么厚 丹尼
All right now, no need to get cheeky, Danny.
我们可以告诉他们来龙去脉
We can tell them the whole story.
几年前
Couple of years back,
达伦·琼斯搞砸了搜寻并毁灭丹尼的任务
Darren Jones botched a search-and-destroy mission on Danny.
他的搭档在任务中失踪
Lost his partner in the process.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
莫里斯·威尔森 探员
常态保护局
他变成了毛拉·李·卡拉普特
He became Maura Lee Karupt.
凯伦
Karen,
你确定重新开始这段恋爱关系
are you sure getting back into this relationship
是个好主意吗
is the best idea?
道格知道你的情况吗
Does Doug even know about your situation?
好吧
Okay,
我知道我有时让人难以应对
I know I can be a lot sometimes.
但道格和我真的有在一起获得幸福的机会
But Doug and I have a real chance of actually being happy together.
我们至少该试试吧
Shouldn't we at least try?
尽管你们俩让我想吐在我的包里
Even though you both make me want to vomit into my purse,
但我承认 你们还算是般配的一对
I can admit that you make a cute-ish couple.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
-老天 你这个多愁善感的蠢货 -铁头
- God, you're such a fucking sap! - Hammerhead.
-你在干什么... -闭嘴
- What are you doing-- - Shut up!
把那个贱♥货♥拽下司机位可不容易
It wasn't easy yanking that twat off the fucking driver's seat,
所以我得抓紧时间
so I have to make this quick.
带我们离开这儿 马上
Get us the fuck out of here, now!
你自己来 或者让简来
Do it yourself! Or make Jane do it.
简不在
Jane's not around.
不然你以为我们为什么摆脱不掉恶俗婊♥子♥芭比
How do you think we got stuck with Basic Bitch Barbie!
那她在哪
Well, where is she?
别担心简了 行吗
Don't worry about Jane, okay?
担心一下凯伦 她很危险
Worry about Karen. She's dangerous.
越多人放任她这诺拉·艾芙隆的破事儿
And the more people indulge this Nora Ephron bullshit of hers,
美国女编剧 被称为"美国琼瑶"
就越难让她放手
the harder it is to make her let go.
她只是想获得幸福
She's just wants to be happy.
-有那么罪不可赦吗 -放过我吧 行吗
- Is that so wrong? - Give me a fuckin' break, okay?
她让那个行走的软屌♥道格
She has that walking half-chub Doug
中了她的奇葩爱情咒语
under her weird little fucking love spell.
爱情咒语
Love spell?
我发誓 丽塔
I swear to God, Rita,
如果那根屌♥靠近我下面
if that dick gets anywhere near my fucking bush,
我他妈就杀了你 好吗
I'm gonna fucking kill you, okay?
如果我被上 你也完了
And if I get fucked, you get fucked.
我们能接着说凯伦的爱情咒语吗
Can we go back to the part about Karen's love spell?
不管你干什么 都不要被那臭婊♥子♥的...
Whatever you do, don't fall for that fucking bitch's--
小道
Dougie?
-怎么了 -你想再来瓶啤酒吗
- Yeah? - You want another beer?
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, hon.
凯伦
Karen.
我只想要你幸福
I want nothing more than for you to be happy.
真的 但也许你可以放慢一点速度
Really, I do, but maybe just slow down.
你说得对 我完全明白你说的
You're right. I totally hear you.
道格拉斯·杰伊·卡尔霍恩
Douglas Jay Calhoon.
我在
Yeah.
我无法再忍♥受 不成为你的妻子的生活了
I can't go another day without being your wife.
你能给予我这份荣幸 成为我的丈夫吗
Would you do me the honor of becoming my husband?
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
到此为止 够了
That's it! That's it!
不行 我忍♥不下去了
No, I can't, I can't do this.
道格拉斯 你不能和这个女人结婚
Douglas, you cannot marry this woman!
-妈 -不 我非说不可
- Mom. - No, I have to say this.
她突然出现 把你的生活搅得天翻地覆
She just waltzes in your life. She tears it to shreds.
然后什么时候想走了 突然就离开
And then she breezes out whenever it suits her.
兄弟 她就是个定时诈弹
Dude, she's a ticking time bomb.
你别插嘴 米克
Stay out of this, Mick.
上一次她离开后
The last time she left,
你半年都没下床
you wouldn't get out of bed for six months!
如果你和凯伦结婚 我们就断绝关系
If you marry Karen, then that's it. We're done.
你们的想法都一样吗
Do you all feel this way?
小道
Dougie...
不要在我和家人之间左右为难
don't choose between me and your family.
选择爱情吧
Just choose love.
-愿意 千万个愿意 -我的天
- Yes. Yes! A thousand times yes. - Oh, my God.
-我好爱你 -不行 他妈的不行
- I love you so much. - No, no, no! For fucking Christ's sake.
恭喜
Congratulations!
早该如此了
Guys! It's about time.
太好了
Oh, yes! What?
我来祝酒
A toast!
凯伦 从我们认识你的第一天起
Karen, the day you came into our lives...
你就是我儿子的...
You're everything I hoped my son...
-别说这个 -我说不出话来
- Don't you start now. - I can't even...
好了 我们干杯吧
All right, let's have a drink, yeah?
好
Okay.
小屁孩
Punk.
外面那些人知道你以前曾为谁工作吗
Do those people out there have any idea who you used to work for?
我想要告诉他们 但我
I tired to tell them, but I...
我做不到
I can't.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
你为常态保护局工作
You work for the Bureau of Normalcy.
我很清楚你是什么样的人
I know exactly what kind of person you are.
你对我一无所知
You don't know a damn thing about me.
有很长时间 我也不了解自己
For a long time, neither did I.
我本该憎恨这个地方
I was supposed to hate this place.
为保护局工作
Working for the Bureau,
我本该憎恨一切异常的事物
you're supposed to hate anything that's abnormal.
但我做不到
But I couldn't.
你从哪来
丹尼给我一种对的感觉
Something about Danny felt right.
家的感觉
It felt like home.
我肩上的重担被卸下来了
A weight had been lifted off me.
情况有多糟 探员
How bad it is, Agent?
异常指数达到多少
Abnormal to a factor of what?
稍等
Stand by.
偷♥窥♥狂的无尽夜♥总♥会♥
我感觉更加轻盈
I felt lighter.
好像找到了从未发现的自我
Like I was more of myself than I had ever been.
威尔森探员 你看到了什么
Agent Wilson, what do you see?
威尔森探员
Agent Wilson.
威尔森探员
Agent Wilson.
毛拉·李·卡拉普特就是那时候诞生的
And that's when Maura Lee Karupt was born.
我的变装艺名是我向保护局骂出的"操你"
My drag name was my own personal "fuck you" to the Bureau.
我知道我不能让这个地方受到危害
I knew then I couldn't let any harm come to this place.
所以我向丹尼报信了
So I tipped Danny off.
让他们能在达伦袭击前跳跃逃走
And they were able to jump before Darren could attack.
对 丹尼会跳跃
Yes, Danny can jump.
可以到达世上任何地方
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表