剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
Niles Caulder.
这很好
This is good.
意味深长的沉默很好
Meaningful silence is good.
你记得奈尔斯 对吗
You remember Niles, don't you?
那个把你们纳粹打得屁滚尿流的家伙
The guy who shot your Nazi ass.
比你这个科学家强十倍
Ten times the scientist you'll ever be.
奈尔斯·考尔德是个骗子
Niles Caulder is a fraud
他的才能太有限了
whose intelligence is devastatingly limited,
而我的才华是划时代的
whereas my genius is revolutionary.
是吗
Is it, though?
一个古怪的纳粹老屎蛋
A creepy old Nazi shitbag
让自己一直活在某种破烂铁肺里
keeping himself alive in some janky-ass iron lung...
我不感觉有多划时代
doesn't feel super-revolutionary to me.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我们摆脱了彼此 你为什么还不放过我
We're free from one another. Why won't you leave me alone?
放过我吧 操♥你♥妈♥
Leave me alone. Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
抱歉 克里夫 我们不能让你离开
Sorry, Cliff, but we can't allow you to leave.
请待在原处
Please remain where you are.
搞什么
The fuck?
奈尔斯·考尔德的朋友就是冯·福克斯的敌人
A friend of Niles Caulder is an enemy of Von Fuchs.
冯·福克斯好 冯·福克斯妙
Von Fuchs is uber. Von Fuchs is uber.
冯·福克斯呱呱叫
Von Fuchs is uber!
你我没什么不同 简
You and I are not so different, Jane.
我和你一样不完整
I find myself a little fragmented, too.
你是多重人格
Whereas you are one of many personalities,
集于一身
trapped within a single body,
我是单一人格
I am a single personality
分散到许多躯体中
spread across many bodies.
纳粹该死
Nazi fucks.
纳粹该死
你想搞我
You wanna fuck with me?
你想搞我
You want to fuck with me?
你出现前我有美满的生活
I had a life before you.
有关心我的人
People who cared about me.
我有工作 前途无量
I had a job, I had a future.
我知道自己是谁
I knew who I was.
但从你让我的飞机坠毁的那天起
But ever since the day you crashed my jet,
自从你决定住进我身体开始
ever since you decided to live inside my body,
我的生活就变成了噩梦
my life has been a nightmare.
我曾拥有一切 而你毁掉了一切
I had everything, and you fucked it all up!
是你毁掉了一切
You fucked it all up.
我低估了你
I underestimated you.
我们可以一起做美好的事
We could do wonderful things together,
你和我
you and I.
你说怎么样
What do you say?
永别了 混♥蛋♥[德语]
Auf wiedersehen, motherfucker.
我赢了
I win.
就连这无足轻重的胜利也不属于你 简
Even this insignificant victory doesn't belong to you, Jane.
你生命中的一切都不属于你
Nothing in your life does.
天哪
Oh, God.
我做了什么
What did I do?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
-你... -别说了
- You... - Don't.
我们要搜查这个地方吗
Should we search the place?
那样也行
Or that, yeah.
纳粹
Nazis.
往那边走一英里就是飞机
Jet's a mile that way.
我们找到了首席
We found the Chief.
拉瑞 拉瑞 你在吗 伙计
Larry? Larry, you there, bud?
我是约翰
It's John.
我和几个兄弟一起来的
I'm here with a few of the boys.
听说你允许访问 所以我们就赶紧坐我的车
We heard you were taking visitors, so we hopped in my truck...
赶来了
and here we are.
看来他们真把你弄进了这的贵宾套房♥ 崔纳
Looks like they got you in a real VIP suite here, Trainor.
我不认识的高级人物
The sultan of I-don't-know-what.
听到你的声音真是激动 拉瑞
Be a real thrill to hear your voice, Lar.
有个笑话
Oh, hey, here's a laugh.
猜猜谁继续服役了
Guess who re-upped?
没错
That's right.
除非美国空军把我赶走 否则我哪儿也不去
Not going anywhere till the Air Force kicks me out.
对 我考虑如果我走了
Yeah, I thought about the poor bastard
哪个倒霉蛋被派到你这儿
who'd get assigned to you if I left,
我替那家伙难受
and I just felt terrible for the guy.
我觉得我是唯一一个
I think I'm the only one
知道如何应对你这一摊破事的人
who knows how to deal with your bullshit,
所以...崔纳
Trainor... so...
你我彼此羁绊
you're stuck with me.
你听到我说的了吗 伙计
You hear me, buddy?
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这里
I'll be right here.
走
Go.
拉瑞
Hey, Lar, uh...
我没听懂伙计 能解释一下吗
I didn't read you, buddy. You wanna run that back by me?
走
Go.
明白
Copy that.
你一定是身心俱疲
You must be all kinds of tired.
我们让你好好休息
We'll let you get your rest.
保重 崔纳
Be good, Trainor.
我们支持你
We're rooting for you.
视听通信
塞拉斯·斯通
一路头等舱吗
First class all the way, huh?
对 我
Yeah. I, um,
感谢你的帮助
appreciate the help.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道你老爹永远会帮你摆脱困境的 对吗
You know your old man will always bail you out, right?
听着 我得挂了 再聊
Listen, I, I gotta run. Talk soon.
-好吗 -没问题
- All right? - Will do.
如果你需要其他任何帮助 只要
If you need anything else, you just let--
控制是法♥西♥斯♥分子的武器
伙计们
Guys?
我要在里面待这么久吗
Was I supposed to be in here for so long?
酷
Cool.
我了个...
What the...
动物蔬菜矿石人
初次登场于196♥4♥年8月的《末日巡逻队》#89
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表