剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表
The way your mother laughed at you
她嘲笑你的样子
when you went crying into her arms.
她叫你什么 伯特兰医生
What did she call you, Dr. Bertrand?
微微小小丁丁
Teeny Weenie Peenie.
你如此地厌恶自己
So much self-loathing.
你怎么能忍♥受你自己呢
How do you live with yourself?
这种感觉又来了
There's that feeling again.
就在你心里对吧
It's there, isn't it?
变成了一种冲动
Growing into an impulse.
是的
Yes.
那种冲动让你想拿起手中的这支笔
The one that makes you want to take that pen in your hand,
戳进自己的眼睛里
and jam it into your eye.
一次又一次重复
Over and over again.
是的
Yes.
戳吧 医生
Go on, Doctor.
你终于摆脱你母亲了
You're finally free of your mother.
想怎么做就怎么做
Free to act as you like.
这是你的手 你的笔
That is your hand, your pen...
你想用它戳眼睛多少次都行
And you can jam it in your eye as many times as you like.
是的
Yes.
你的方法也许很拙劣 伯特兰医生
Your methods may be ungainly, Dr. Bertrand.
但你的诊断确实有道理
But your diagnosis does have its truths.
很久以前
Once upon a time,
我的世界确实很大 到处都是怪物
my world was big and filled with monsters.
但现在我的世界很小
But now the world is small...
而我就是那个怪物
And I am the monster.
其实我才是那个怪物
Well, actually, I'm the monster.
但这个以后再说
But we'll work on that.
干得好 哈里森医生 干得好
Brava, Dr. Harrison, brava!
你真是个不可思议的样本
Aren't you a marvelous specimen?
勇气非常 戏精上身
So much grit, so much drama.
突然间 她的束缚松开了
Suddenly, her restraints came undone.
你是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我吗 我是沙漠中燃烧的灌木
Me? I'm the burning bush in the desert,
山峰上弑杀子女的存在
the filicidal presence on the mountain peak,
诺亚脑中的那个声音
the voice in Noah's head
让他把一艘船装满了动物 一对又一对
that made him fill a boat with animals, two-by-two.
来吧 哈里森医生 我们要去拯救世界
Come, Dr. Harrison. We have a world to save.
我认为这样行不通
I don't think that's going to work.
这不是我该过的人生
This is not my fucking life.
我不该变成机器人 然后又变成大脑
I didn't turn into a robot, who turned into a brain,
还和世上最没用的傻♥逼♥
who gets trapped in a snow globe
一起被困在雪景球里
with the most useless fucking person in the world!
这不是我该过的人生
This is not my fucking life!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你以为...
You think...
这也不是
This isn't
我所希望的人生
what I wanted for my life either.
你以为我想和一个野兽一起被困在这里吗
You think I want to be stuck in here with a brute?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你以为因为我是其他的人格之一
You think just because I'm one of the other personalities,
我就没有感情吗
I don't have feelings?
不只是简有希望 梦想和情感
Jane isn't the only one with hopes, and dreams, and emotions.
对不起 对不起 我不是那个意思
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
只是
I just...
如果世界真的要完蛋了 那么...
If this is really about to go to hell, then...
我想和她一起度过最后的时光
I just want to spend my last moments with her.
那你可不走运 混账东西
Well, tough shit, asswipe!
我们不是菜单
We're not a fucking menu,
也轮不到你来点菜
and you don't get to make fucking orders!
艾略特
Elliot.
艾略特
Elliot,
天啊 看看你
my God, look at you.
它和我想象中的不太一样
It's different than I imagined.
我本以为会是全黑的
I sort of pictured it to be all black.
黑暗之火凝聚成的黑洞
A black hole made out of dark fire.
像冥府一样
More like Hades
那本书上是这样写的
in that book my mom got me for my...
过生日时妈妈送我的
For my birthday.
他们说 到达地狱的时候
They say when you get to hell,
珀尔塞福涅会向你问好
Persephone greets you.
她会原谅你
She forgives you,
与你同行
she walks with you.
你觉得那是真的吗
Do you think that's true?
我认得这种表情
I know that look.
这不是你的错 艾略特
It's not your fault, Elliot.
当然是我的错
Of course it is.
所有人都会因我而死
Everyone's gonna die because of me.
不
No.
你应该让我死的
You should've let me die.
我不知道我应该做什么
I don't know what I should've done.
我以前从没承担过拯救世界的责任
I've never had to save the goddamn world before.
但我知道我不能
But I knew I wasn't going
让别人为这一切去死
to let someone else die for all of this.
你可能并不了解这个世界 但我了解
Maybe you haven't seen the world, Elliot, but I have,
相信我 这个世界就是垃圾
and trust me, it's garbage.
尔虞我诈 互相伤害
People lie, and they hurt each other.
他们还穿一种叫卡骆驰的洞洞鞋
And they wear these things on their feet called Crocs.
我按直觉行动
I went with my gut,
直觉告诉我你该喘口气了
and my gut says you deserve a break.
我们都是
We both do.
就算是世界末日又怎样
So it's the end of the world.
我们还有时间
But we have time.
我们应该做些什么
We should do something.
做些特别的事
Something special.
-比如呢 -什么都行
- Like what? - Anything.
有什么你一直想做的事吗
What have you always wanted to do?
一直想去的地方
A place you've always wanted to see.
一直想尝的食物
Food you've always wanted to taste...
什么都行
Anything.
不管是什么 我们都会去做
Whatever it is, we'll do it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你现在能走路了
So now you can walk?
你不是首席 这不可能
You're not the Chief. You can't be.
-有我就够了 -你这什么意思
- I'm enough of him. - What the hell does that mean?
你怎么回来的 无名先生怎么了
How did you get here and what happened to Mr. Nobody?
不要问他无名先生的事
Don't ask him about Mr. Nobody!
也不要提那个名字
Or mention his name.
相信我 我最喜欢的高跟鞋付出了代价
Trust me. My favorite pumps were ruined.
-奈尔斯 你真是一团糟 -一团糟
- Jesus, Niles. You're a mess. - A mess?
他很危险
This is dangerous.
万一他是无名先生送来的炸♥弹♥呢
What if he's a bomb sent here by Mr. Nobody?
首席 让我们帮你 告诉我们
Chief, you have to let us help you. Tell us where--
别问了
Please.
他设下的唯一一个陷阱在我的食道里
The only booby-trap he laid was the one in my esophagus.
我保证
I promise you.
我知道你们很难接受
I know this is hard to take in.
我也无法想象
And I can't imagine
你们在过去的48小时里
what you've been going through for this last--
都经历了什么 但是
48 hours, but...
我们有一个计划
We have a plan.
已经开始了
In motion.
有一点小问题 但肯定能成功
It's a bit wonky, but it will work.
在这种情况下 这是我们最好的计划了
And it's the best we could come up with under the circumstances.
"我们"是谁
What do you mean "We"?
你们两个在合作
You're working together?
-等等 你和无名... -别说
- Wait. You and Mr.-- - No!
我别无选择
I had no choice.
不用解释了
No need to explain.
老子不当电灯泡了
I'm done playing gooseberry.
和你召集的这些蠢货不一样
剧集 | 末日巡逻队 | 导航列表